TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lee's mermaid by kibas girl 1013

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Under the water where nobody dared to venture there was a city. A city of mermaids. They swam about happy with their lives. There was rarely any danger. Except for the occasional shark or the most feared of all creatures, a human. That was the biggest rule of Atlantis, never go near the surface. For fear of the humans capturing you. So the mermaids lived peacefully in their under-water sanctuary.

Of course there was a king of the sea, Kenji. He was like the king Triton of their under-water utopia. And his daughter, Yoko, was like their very own Ariel. Even though Yoko was interested in the humans she was very afraid of them. She had heard such stories of how they can move so fast you can’t even see them. And how they can make copies of themselves. Those were the scariest of the humans. The so-called ninjas.

She heard of the wars that they had and how many died. War rarely appeared down there. They saw it as a foolish thing and so there was never a need for war. They lived in peace. But there was always an evil guy around and their evil guy was Akuma. He stood against everything they believed in. He wanted war; he wanted to rule over the sea. He hated kindness and peace. He wanted there to be hatred and chaos.

Even though Yoko didn’t know it, that man was her uncle. But she didn’t have to worry about him since she was so heavily guarded by her father’s orders. She also had her two best friends to back her up. Her best friend Yumi was always there for her no matter what. The two had grown up to be like sisters. They did almost everything together. Her other friend Takeo was always trying to get her to go out with him. She always turned him down but continued to be friends with him. He was like her older brother. Always protecting her and not letting any guy go near her.

Even though they weren’t supposed to, they always went near the surface. They would always keep their distance from the humans but observe them as well. But today they were going to get a little too close.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“For the last time Takeo, I will not go out with you!” A very frustrated Yoko shouted. “Fine, but you’ll regret it.” Takeo mumbled. “Oh, don’t be so grumpy. I still love you. Just like a brother.” Yoko smiled. Takeo smiled back. “Come on. We have to go get Yumi.” Yoko said swimming ahead of Takeo. “Are we going up to the surface again?” He asked curiously. “You bet.” Yoko said happily. “Fine, just as long as we don’t get too close. I promised your dad I would keep you safe.” Takeo said sternly. “We’ll be fine.” Yoko sighed. The two smiled as the saw a purple mermaid swimming their way. “Yumi!” Yoko shouted hugging her friend. “Why don’t you greet me like that?” Takeo asked sadly. “I guess I will from now on.” Yoko sighed. “We going to the surface or not?” Yumi asked excitedly. “Let’s go!” The three shouted swimming upwards.

They finally reached the surface and were looking around for signs of any humans. They were closer to the shore then they had ever been before. And a dangerous feeling filled the air. “I don’t think we should be this close.” Yoko said worryingly. “This was your idea and you want to back out?” Takeo asked frustrated. “You’re right. Okay, since there seems to be no one around why don’t we go even closer then?” Yoko grinned. “You always come up with the most fun things for us to do. But why do they have to be so dangerous?” Yumi asked. “Oh come on. We’ll be fine. Besides, Takeo will kill anyone who tries to go near us.” Yoko smiled. “You got that damn right!” Takeo shouted. Yoko smirked and swam ahead of them. But something was wrong. The waves were picking up and Yoko couldn’t escape them. “Wait Yoko! The tides are coming in. We should just wait until the tide goes back out!” Yumi shouted. But she couldn’t see her friend anywhere. “Yoko?” Takeo asked. Suddenly a head popped up out of the water and started shouting to the two. “I’m caught in a current! It’s too fast; I can’t get out of it!” Yoko yelled. “Hold on!” Takeo shouted getting ready to go after her. But Yumi stopped him and held him back. “We can’t go after her or we’ll be stuck too. We have to wait until the tide goes down.” Yumi said sadly. The two looked at their friend who was quickly drifting farther and farther away from them. “I’m sorry Yoko.” Yumi whispered. The two dived back into the water and swam back to their city.

Yoko looked around trying to find her friends. But they were gone. She smiled and dipped back under the water. All she could do was hope for the tides to go back down. But that didn’t seem like it was going to happen anytime soon. So Yoko let the tides carry her away. She let them carry her up past the beach and into a river. As Yoko surfaced again to see where she was she gasped. She was heading straight for a waterfall. She tried her hardest to swim away but the current was getting even stronger. The river carried her over the waterfall where she fell to the lake below her. A scream filled the air as she flew through the air and hit the water.