TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bachelors and Bachelorets by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: okay here's the second one! again no spell check... so sorry if there are a lot of miss spellings.

disclaimer: don't own any of the characters, nor do i own the songs! oh and the two books i'll mention near the end are Stephenie Myere's works not mine! p.s. most of the songs were ones i was listening to while typing this up.

last time the guests where:
(guy 1) sasuke from naruto. (guy 2) Mr. Yagami from Death Note. (guy 3) Jin from Samurai champloo. (girl 1) Hinata from naruto (girl 2) was Fuu from Samurai Champloo. and (girl 3) was Misa from Death Note.
This one's on crack so sorry! plus the people are somewhat easy to tell this time!

Date show, musical edition.

(Smack That by, Akon)
Shady
Convict
Up front
Akon
Slim Shady
I see the one
cuz she be that lady

I feel you creepin', I can see you from my shadow.
Wanna fuck up in my Lamborghini Gallardo.
Maybe go to my place and just kick it, like Taebo.
And possibly bend you over.
Look back and watch me
smack that, all on the floor,
smack that, give me some more,
smack that, 'till you get sore
smack that, oooh.
smack that, all on the floor,
smack that, give me some more,
smack that, 'till you get sore,
smack that, oooh.

(knocking)

naruto_newbie: what?!

(smack that, is playing)
Up front style. Ready to attack now.

dead zombie 1: the show...!"

(smack that, is still playing)
Pull in the parking lot slow with the lack down.


naruto_newbie: right, okay...eheheh (sheepishly scratching head, and turns music off) tell anyone i was listening to that and you're dead!

dead zombie 1: why were you listening to that? an i am dead.

naruto_newbie: Oh shut it! You try being hyper all the time, sometimes songs that are catchy and are I dunno i get hyper easily so shut it! (walks onto stage)
^ ^ welcome and here's todays date show! you know the drill right? well here we go! Guy one what is your ideal girl?

Guy 1: some one who likes snakes, and chlidren, who has a strong family, doesn't mind a criminal, and who likes older man.

naruto_newbie: right you're the creepy one...(shudders) um.. ^ ^well guy two same question.

guy 2: Some one quiet, that doesn't mind an insomnic (A/N: sp?), who won't interfere with my long hours at work, and won't mind if i die, or risk my life. um...she needs to be smart, and kind and caring i guess...

naruto_newbie: okay...hey are you even capable of being somewhat human?

guy 2: what do you mean?-_-

naruto_newbie: um nevermind...wait your dead! wait guy two last time was also dead! wow...

(To The End, by My Chemical Romance)
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me to the end?

(So say goodbye) to the vows you take
(And say goodbye) to the life you make
(And say goodbye) to the heart you break
And all the cyanide you drank.

She keeps a picture of the body she lends.
Got nasty blisters from the money she spends.
She's got a life of her own and it shows by the Benz
She drives at 90 by the Barbies and Kens.

naruto_newbie: (vein pulsing in head) Hey, who took my CD?!

dead zombie 2: Oh...this is your CD...why do you have 'shake ya money maker'?

naruto_newbie: CD. NOW. OR. FIRED.

dead zombie 2: O.o here you go! (runs away.)

naruto_newbie: ^ ^okay guy three your turn!

guy 3: Uh...if she doesn't have a nasty temper i'm good, aslo if she doesn't hit me too much...women are scary if you get them angry. (shuddering)

gilr 1: =^-^= Oh i didn't know you were doing this date show too!

guy 3: Wow, boss not good in bed or something?

girl 1: Why you, you perverted...ugh! I am not having an affair with *bleep*!

guy 3: sure you aren't...

naruto_newbie: okay, so it's obvious someone's an ass, ^ ^now girls your ideal guy?

girl 1: well he'd have to be sensitive, strong, okay with my job and not too afraid of me...

guy 3: how can someone be afraid of you! pink kimono...

girl 1: why you little ungreatful...

naruto_newbie: hey, hey, brake it up!

girl 1: anyways, he hopefully won't be lousy... (giggle)

naruto_newbie: (shudering) I don't want to think of what that implies! ^ ^girl two your turn!

girl 2: he shouldn't flock off to every woman he sees, nor should he ask every somewhat attractive woman 'to bare my children'! he shouldn't be a leacherous attractive man...he has to be strong, needs to be wise and know when to help me.

naruto_newbie: you like a pervert! (sing song)

girl 2: what...no!

naruto_newbie: denial...any who, girl three?

girl 3: um...he should be strong, calm, collected, cool, ^-^sexy...powerful, mysterious, and completely untouchable.

naruto_newbie: by you right?

girl 3: huh? Hey! I could get him if he noticed me more than that baka!

naruto_newbie: right...this is why i hate fangirls...(sighs) guys your next question is... if you made a song up, what would the main theme be?

guy 1: About how youth will give me more power than ever! And how wonderful snakes are!^-^

(Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance)
They're gonna clean up your looks,
with all the lies in the books,
to make a citizen out of you.

Because they sleep with a gun,
And keep an eye on you, son,
So they can watch all the things you do.

Because the drugs never work,
They're gonna give you a smirk,
Cause they've got methods of keeping you clean.

They're gonna rip off your head,
Your aspirations to shreds,
Another cog in the murder machine

naruto_newbie: you creep me out...and stop playing my CD! dead zombie one give me that back now! (sighs) ^ ^guy two?

guy 2: How i'll catch the killer, and how *Bleep*-kun is really the killer. Then it would have to talk about *beep*-san was the second killer.

naruto_newbie: wasn't she on the show last time...? oh well... guy three?

guy 3: Fighting, tournaments, finding out your father's annorexic... and who terroifing girls can bee if you get them mad!

naruto_newbie:... okay... girls same question!

girl 1: okay then...let's see...hmm... oh i know! working with teenagers, reaping...

guy 2: What do you mean by reaping...? (suspicious)

girl 1: huh? Oh, gossip and that would be about it i suppose!

naruto_newbie: Hey guy two I said before last time that there would be NO INVESTIGATING DURING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ ^Okay, girl two?

girl 2: Um...demon slaying, and keeping perverts off your butt...i guess that's what any song i'd make would be about.

naruto_newbie: okay....? um...girl three your turn!

girl 3: ^-^Oh well it would be about how sexy this on really cool guy is, and how i want to marry him and bare his children...oh and how i sometimes hate this baka, but i still worry about him to some extent...that would be what my song would be about.

naruto_newbie: -_- Now do you all see why i hate fangirls they're so...so...ugh!!!!!!!! okay guys your next question is what would you for a date?

guy 1: I don't date, I rap...

naruto_newbie: Hey, no! O.O don't be saying that kind of shit! i'm not that surprised though, ya pedophile!

guy 1: (waggles eyebrows) really what gave that impression?

naruto_newbie: (distrubbed) okay i'm calling the police! (calls ANBU instead) here take him away!

guy 1: Huh? oh that's wonderful a fight!

naruto_newbie: ^ ^okay pale cuttie your turn!

guy 3: Don't get your hopes up pedophile, she meant guy two!

guy 1: Damn!T_T

guy 2: uh...well we'd go to a concert...hmm...dinner, and share an intellectual conversation...

naruto_newbie: can't you do that with someone you chained to your arm?

guy 2: did you just insinuate that i'm gay?!

naruto_newbie: -_- no, not really, just saying nothing's weird with going to a concert with your first friend!

guy 2: uh huh, yaoi fangirl!

naruto_newbie: O.O wha?! me, no! (cracks up laughing) True i am, but for some reason i just to see that in you and the dark cuttie!

guy 2: sure...

guy 3: hey we're getting off track, (mumbles 'big surprise' naruto_newbie shouts 'hey!') can i go. (naruto_newbie nods) okay... Food, a movie, make out session, some time on a beach, and that sounds good.

naruto_newbie: okay....that's... girls what would be your ideal date?! ^ ^

girl 1: well do you mean what we do for the date?

naruto_newbie: T_T yes!

girl 1: oh that makes sense. Well definetly going to a concert, getting something to eat, and um...

(On/Off, by Snow Patrol)
I couldn't believe what I was seeing
Faces all screwed up like what I'd done
I didn't mean to hurt you so much
I knew it would hurt you but not like this
We all make a mess from time to time, dear
But it'll take me a lifetime to get this cleared
Somebody muttered something under their breath
But I let on like I was a little deaf
Nobody's perfect, that's what I say
No one has hurt me so much you say
I'm sorry

naruto_newbie: when i find out who's doing that, they're dead!

dead zombie 2: I dunno...oh hey this is what's doing it!

naruto_newbie: give me that! geesh... (fumming quietly)

girl 1: anyways oh yes...(blushing) doing a certain act...would be a perfect date.

naruto_newbie: o.OMy innocent mind!

guy 1-3: INNOCENT?!!!!!!!!

naruto_newbie: you try having my family! damnit!

girl 2: can i go?

naruto_newbie: huh, oh yeah.

girl 2: I don't date, but i guess eating something and maybe spending time talk and just doing random things together?

naruto_newbie: okay... ^ ^ fangirl of *bleep* lord of the prissy pants!

girl 3: hey don't call *bleep*-kun that! He's hotter than any guy you'll ever date!

naruto_newbie: he looks like a girl! besides his brother's much more attractive, and Edward Cullen or Jasper Cullen seem much more...attractive albeit deadly! (grabs two books and hugs them) I love you 'New Moon', and 'Twilight'! ^ ^

girl 3: O.o anyways (backing away from naruto_newbie) eating dinner, walking along a beach, sharing intimate...

naruto_newbie: you're disturbing me!

guys 2-3 & girls 1-3: You distrub me too!

naruto_newbie: ^ ^ goal in life is achevied! Ya! well that's all for today! thanks for reading!

A/N: um...if you review (it's highly welcomed) you can say who you think it is, but don't have to! thanks for reading! ^ ^