TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bachelors and Bachelorets by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: don't onw any of them.

SOME spelling errors...eheheh (rubs back of head sheepishly) no spell check today...
naruto_newbie: Welcome you bachelors or bachelorets to the date show! To the left we have three lucky girls and to the right three lucky if not reluctant guys with us! Who will you choose guys and girls?

naruto_newbie: Alright this is for guy number one... How would you describe your slef, and there's no need to be bashful now... ^ ^

guy 1: (unethusatic and monotone) calm, cool, collected, fucking hot, an avenger, powerful.

naruto_newbie: T_T okay.... ^ ^ guy two same question!

guy 2: (awkwardly) stuborn, righteous, I'll do whatever I can- that is with in the law and my power- to find the killer...a good man I suppose, and I care for my daughter and son.

naruto_newbie: aw...a widower, yes? Will maybe you'll forget your loss in this show! ^ ^ alrighty guy number three your turn to answer the question! (blushing becuase of who the person is,)

guy 3: (deep monotone voice) Powerful, not afraid to kill, forced to travel with someone very annoying...

girl 2: Hey, you're not that fun to travel with either! Honestly when we are ever alone you never say anything other than 'hn' or 'hmm' so...

naruto_newbie: T_T someone give the girl a seditive, please! (someone does give the girl a seditive and she passes out) thank you! ^ ^ now continue guy three!

guy 3: (mumbles...'thanks') I wise, was taught by the best...

naruto_newbie: okay thanks guy three ^ ^! time for the girls so you bachelors out there here's your chance to choose from one of these cute girls/women! Girl one same quesiton as the guys!

girl 1: (shaking and nervous) um...we-well, I-I guess, I-I'm um...s-shy, a-and qu-quiet, uh...um...

naruto_newbie: (sighs) yes alrighty then...same for girl number two...wait, someone get her awake...(some one does) thank you..

gilr 2: huh? where am I? oh right, well i think i'm pretty, i'm determined to find someone, I'm shy, and a small girl..

guy 3: who has a bottomless pit for a stomach... (dully mummbled)

girl 2: hey! atleast i didn't waste our money on some whore! UGH! honestly you two can be so useless. anyways, I'm caring and kind!

naruto_newbie:...right... well girl three you're the only one left who hasn't answer this evil question...

girl 3: Well (third person refernece) ... thinks she's pretty, and loyall to *beep*-kun, and she loves him so much! She'd do anything for him!

guy 2: I know i'm sounding like *beep* but no...*Bleep* can't be the killer, but...why are you with *bleep* then?

girl 3: I love him so much! the first time i ever saw him...!

naruto_newbie: Hey now INVESTIGATING IN THIS SHOW, SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly... ^ ^ okay time for the second question! guy 1 what would you do for a romatic date?

guy 1: (contemplative) Uh...umm...I don't date...

naruto_newbie: then why did you go on this date show?

guy 1: you black mailed me!

naruto_newbie: (shifty eyes, sweating) um...the kids lying i swear! but you will answer! (pulls out a picture)

guy 1: alright alright! geesh, you're worse than my fangirls... i guess we'd go out to dinner and um...spar later...

naruto_newbie: ... ... ... guy two same question.

guy 2: well we'd go out to a nice resturant, i'd pay for the meal, perhaps walk in the park, give a neckless and flowers, maybe perfume to the woman, and...

naruto_newbie: so pretty old fashion... guy three your turn.

guy 3: people date?

naruto_newbie: T_T yes!

guy 3: oh...that's similar to courting someone yes?

naruto_newbie: sure...you know what screw that girl 1 what would you wear on a date?

girl 1: so-some-something whi-white, a-and mo-mode-modest. uh...it wou-would gi-give a go-good impression on my d-date.

naruto_newbie: why don't you try some green or blue, that would bring out some color in you... you'd look great in maybe a red too, or black... uh anyways... girl two your turn.

girl 2: will a kimono (A/N: sp?), maybe in blue, it would have a very fine and fair design, but i can't afford anything like that...(sighs)

naruto_newbie: that would look really good on you, maybe some...ugh sorry my older sister is starting to rub off on me... uh well girl three your trun!

girl 3: (thrid person reference)... would wear a black courset like top, with a black frouffy skirt, and black and white stripped socks! Oh and i'd wear black cross earings!

naruto_newbie: You're too cute! I love your outfit! seriously, um...okay sorry about that, back to the guys! if you were stranded on a island what three things would you bring?

guy 1: that's a stupid question...is the island inhabitated?

naruto_newbie: no, there's people and no food!

guy 1: are there trees?

naruto_newbie (vein plusing on forhead) NO!! it's a pile of sand in the middle of shark infested waters, and the water is salt water, which is bad for you, so shut up and answer the question!

guy 1: geesh...! uh...i'd bring a lot of wood, five gallons of water, some food that should last me a week.

naruto_newbie: good...guy two?

guy 2: A picture of my family, a good book, and flares.

naruto_newbie: aw....that's a good answer! guy three?

guy 3: hmm...my rival so we can finally kill each other before i waste a way on this island... that's all...

naruto_newbie: T_T men... okay girls same question.

girl 1: um...I-I'd bring, um...w-water, and f-food, and...and i d-don't kn-know...

naruto_newbie: good enough... girl two?

girl 2: hm...the person i'm looking for, so i can say what i want to before i die on that island...

naruto_newbie:... wow.... okay, girl three?

girl 3: (thrid person reference) would bring *beep*-kun, a bed, and a cell phone that's charged and everything!

naruto_newbie: (eye twitching) you are obssessed with him aren't you? (sighs) ^ ^ well that's all for today, now bachelors which girl/guy do you choose, and bacherlorets who do guy/girl do you choose?! Bye for now!