TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nothing but Wrong Turns by Demonflare13

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~
Also: You'll find out quickly that, Clancey apologizes...all the timex]
Iruka walked out into the room Clancey had been in and just stared for a long moment, shocked by the position she was in.
Her head was hanging off the couch, along with one of her arms. The other was stretched out with the book. As for her legs, one was sticking off the back of the couch and the other was off to the side. She looked rather silly. Clancey took a deep breath and snored a little. She grinned and laughed quietly, obviously dreaming of something funny.
Iruka walked over to her and gave her a slight nudge, “It’s time to wake up, Clancey-chan.”
“....no its not.” came a slight grumble.
Iruka shook his head and made some toast, laughing slightly.
Clancey’s head popped up with the toaster and she looked over towards Iruka, “Is there some there for me? Please?” she pulled herself off the couch and to her feet, staring at the toast, then at Iruka. Then back at the toast.
Iruka handed her a plate with two slices of toast. She looked at the cupboard, then at Iruka who nodded Clancey went over to it and looked in.
“.....” She made a weird face and sighed, “We are lacking peanut butter...”
“I’ll see if I can get some next time I’m at the store, if you’d like.”
Clancey looked at him with starry eyes, “Really? Thank you! But...you don’t /have/ to....”
Iruka just smiled, “Don’t worry about it.”
Clancey was grinning widely, “You’re the best!” It was difficult to believe she was getting so excited over peanut butter.
Iruka had a slice of toast in hand, “Hurry or you’ll be late.” He said, taking a bite.
Clancey paused and looked at him, mid bite and showing her sharp canines, “.....Where do I go?”
“He didn’t say, did he?”
Clancey shook her head, “Nope.”
“Probably just to the training ground...I need to go to the academy so, do you think you can find it? OH, and don‘t forget that Kakashi-sensei is also your sensei.”
Clancey gave him a confident thumbs up, shoving half a piece of toast into her mouth, “Not a problem!” she exclaimed confidently.

Clancey’s confidence was slowly dying. She and Iruka had parted outside his place and, she was now wondering aimlessly through Kohona. Sense of direction: 0.
She groaned, annoyed with herself for having no clue where to go. Curse her cocky attitude and sense of independence! She took a turn, then another, and a third.
“WAH! I’m in the exact same place as before!” Clancey was getting to the point of pure, solid anger. She put her hands on her head and began to rub it furiously, eyes closed, trying to think.
“....You’re lost.”
Clancey stopped what she was doing and opened one eye, seeing the next best thing to an angel in her current situation--Kakashi. “I’m...so...confused!!” she was so frustrated at this point. She then sighed, “I need help...”
“I assumed as much...I thought you would be at Iruka’s but, I then figured out that you tried to go on your own....”
“...I’m very independent.”
“Yes. I assumed that too. Well, come on. We’re late. Follow me.” Kakashi waved to Clancey to follow him as he began to walk off.
“Alright, sensei!” She half jumped after him.
“Speed up.” Kakashi began to run.
Clancey half stopped, before dashing after him with her newly acquired speed, “I love being able to run fast!!!” she almost screamed it.
Kakashi glanced back at her, “What?”
Clancey looked up at him, a look of shock and embarrassment on her face, “...Nothing!”

It took the two a few minutes to make it to the training grounds. Kakashi made it first, stopping in front of the three stumps.
Clancey, not meaning it, jumped onto one of the stumps and just squatted there on top of the middle one.
Kakashi turned back and looked at her, then back across the training ground.
“Are the others supposed to be here?” Clancey asked, tilting her head slightly.
Kakashi nodded, then he shrugged, “They’re here....Don’t worry.” he then turned completely to Clancey, “Let’s fight.”
Clancey had a wide eyed look. She blinked a few times, “Eh? Excuse me?”
“Fight. I’d like to gage your strength.”
Clancey blinked again, “I’m.....not a fighter.” She scratched her cheek nervously.
“Come on, Clancey-kun!” Naruto suddenly popped out of a bush, “I wanna see you fight!”
Clancey jumped at the sight of Naruto and fell off her stump, onto her side. She kind of laid there, blinking, “Where the hell did you come from?!”
Naruto paused, then made a sudden disappointed face, “I screwed up...”
Kakashi pulled Clancey up into a standing position.
Clancey was surprised by his strength.
Sakura then jumped out of a tree, “Way to go Naruto. Way to screw it up.”
Sasuke....no one knows where he appeared from. He just had the usual Sasuke look....The look of annoyance.
Clancey suddenly got very annoyed also. This guys smug impression and, the fact that he acted as though he was better then everyone else. She gave him a slight glare. He glanced at her and their eyes locked, sparks flying yet again.
“Why is /she/ her?” asked Sakura, pointing at Clancey.
Clancey stopped glaring at Sasuke and looked at Sakura, blinking.
Kakashi looked at Naruto, “You didn’t tell them?”
Naruto paused to think for a long moment, “oh yeah! Clancey-kun is now on team seven!” He was grinning widely, “It’s so cool!”
“Yes, now, like I said, I would like to see how Clancey fights.”
Clancey frowned, “I’m warning you, if I fight, someone will get hurt.”
“Yeah....you.” Came Sasuke’s smug scoff.
Clancey gave him a vicious glare, “My offer still stands from earlier.” she growled.
Sasuke took a step forward, “I don’t need to waste my time with the likes of you.”
Clancey gritted her teeth, looking like she was about to blow up at Sasuke at any given moment.
“How about we do teams.” Kakashi butted in, snapping Clancey out of her anger, “Let’s have...Naruto and Clancey against Sasuke and Sakura?”
Naruto grinned, “Sounds fair!” he slowly glanced over at Sakura and scooted over to Clancey, whispering, “I don’t really want to fight Sakura-chan so, can you?”
Clancey glanced at him and nodded, “Sure! Not a problem!” She gave him a thumbs up and a wink, “But, give me a chance to punch someone, eh?”
“Deal!”

“Okay! Start fighting on my signal.” Said Kakashi.
The two teams had moved to opposite sides on the grounds.
“G- wait! Clancey, come here.”
Clancey blinked and ran over to Kakashi, “What is it, Kakashi- sensei?”
He handed her a bundle of kunai and shurikens, “Put these in your pocket or bag for now. We’ll get you a holder, okay?”
Clancey paused, staring at the weaponry in her hands, then nodded and put half in her back pack and the other in her pockets. She ran back over to Naruto, fumbling with a kunai.
He looked at her, “You can throw one of those....right?”
Clancey shook her head, “But, how hard can it be?”
“GO!”
Clancey blinked, surprised when Sasuke and Sakura jumped off in different directions, then when Naruto did the same.
“Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.” was all Clancey could say.

Clancey just stood where she was. She then stopped and sniffed, before throwing her fist up and swinging it back. She heard a shocked yell and quickly turned around, shocked by herself.
Sakura was standing there, hand on her face.
Clancey had a wide eyed innocent look, before dashing away at top speed, clearing the gap and jumping into the forest in about four seconds.
Sakura bolted after her.

Kakashi stood there, his arms crossed. He jumped at the sudden scream that came echoing out of the forest.

Clancey had Sakura pinned to the ground and a kunai to the back of her neck, grinning with pride, “Got ‘cha. Pretty good for a beginner, eh?” she was so proud of herself right now, smiling excitedly.
“I.....hate you...” came Sakura’s growl.
“...sorry.”
Clancey was suddenly kicked in the side of the head and went flying off of Sakura. She hit the ground and growled, “I should’ve seen that coming.” She got to her feet and rubbed the side of her head where a footprint was now imprinted on her left cheek. She looked around, sniffed the air and dashed out of the forest.
“Clancey-kun!!! Look out!” clancey suddenly turned around to see Naruto flying out.
“Put out your arms!!” She yelled, and hit the ground, her feet up and her hands on the ground by her head. She prayed to god this would work, with her new athletic qualities...she was going to hurt herself.
Naruto’s hands hit Clancey’s feet and she curled up, “Going up!” She called and extended her legs quickly before rolling onto her stomach.
Naruto was half screaming when he was propelled into the air.
Clancey grunted and got back to her feet. She flexed her shoulder, “Ow....”
Naruto landed beside her, on his feet. He blinked and looked over at Clancey, “....wow. That was awesome! You’re strong!”
She blushed slightly and smiled nervously, “Noooooo....”
“Yes!“
“Nooooooooooooooooooooooo......” She didn’t take well to flattery.
“Well...I gu-” Kakashi was cut of by something flying out of the forest- shuriken.
Clancey and Naruto began to run around, dodging frantically as the bombardment continued, “That’s where he was! Setting a trap!” said Naruto, finally figuring out what Sasuke had been up to.

By the time the shower had stopped, Clancey and Naruto were panting.
“......anymore?” asked Clancey, looking around. She paused, and saw movement in a bush, “He-” She stopped herself from diving into it, and looked at Naruto, then back at the bush, lastly at her pocket. She pulled out a kunai and through it into the bush. The movement stopped and the kunai was thrown back out, with impressive accuracy. Clancey jumped about a meter into the air to dodge it. She had a really giddy smile, “I’m never going to get used to this! I love it!”
Naruto just gave her a stunned look.
“Idiot...”
Clancey’s head perked up and she dove into the bushes. She had speared a certain raven haired boy right in the stomach. She stood up triumphantly, Sasuke on the ground, “My mission has been complete.... Good day to you sir.....EH!” Clancey then turned abruptly and walked out of the bushes, wiping off dirt as she went.

Naruto just blinked at the girl as she walked over to him, “Okay. I’m good now.” She nodded with a smug little smirk.
Naruto just nodded as Kakashi came walking over, “Alright....very good. Sasuke! Sakura! You can come out!”
Sakura came out of the forest, rubbing her back slightly, “You’re heavy.” She said, glaring at Clancey, “That hurt.”
“....Sorry.” mumbled Clancey, looking down, “I....just tried really hard to do my best.” she grinned sheepishly.
Sasuke came out of the forest, glaring angrily.
Clancey frowned, wide eyed and, almost felt the need to go sprinting again. But, instead she tried to challenge the powerful glare.
“You have terrible aim...” He said, curtly.
Clancey wrinkled her nose angrily and narrowed her eyes, “Shut up, show off.”
The two just kept on glaring.
“These two...” Sighed Kakashi, slamming his hands on their heads and turning them towards him, “Can I talk now?”
Clancey nodded rapidly, “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry....”
Sasuke just crossed his arms.
“To begin, good job. I can tell that you all tried very hard. I was though, expecting a little more chakra use.”
Clancey raised her hand slightly, “Umm....”
Kakashi looked at her and nodded.
“I still need to learn some...uh....” She started trying to think of the word and put up her hand, tapping her foot slightly.
“Jutsu?” asked Sakura.
Clancey snapped her fingers, “Yes. That’s the word. Thank you.”
“We’ll worry about that in a minute.” Said Kakashi, “Now, I want one of you to stay here with myself and Clancey, to help her learn.”
Naruto raised his hand instantly.
“How about Sakura?”
“WHAT!?” Screamed the stunned, pink haired girl, “But, I don’t want to help /her/!” she pointed angrily at Clancey, who simply blinked, processing everything.
“I really don’t think that that will work, Kakashi-sensei.” Said Clancey, trying not to sound completely rude.
“Well, I think it’s a terrible idea! This girl is crazy, Sensei! Don’t make me help her...”
Kakashi gave the girls a blank look, “I think it will be a good experience for you two. You need to learn that, you won’t always be with people you like.”
Clancey sighed and looked at Sakura, “Can we try? Please?” she made a slightly chibi face looking at Sakura with big, innocent eyes.
Sakura crossed her arms angrily, showing her angry approval.
Naruto glanced at Clancey and kind of slid over to her, “Clancey-kun...” He whispered, “could you...do me a favour?”
Clancey looked at him, “Only if you get me some ramen.”
“...Deal.” he whispered, “Kind of...try and make me look good? You know...”
Clancey sighed and nodded. She gave Naruto a hard pat on the back, “Suuuuuuuuure. What ever you need, pal. I’ll try.”
“When ever you two are done....”
The two looked at Kakashi, both grinning nervously on cue.
“Then Sakura and I will help Clancey on her jutsus and chakra. You two,” He looked at the two boys, “Can go and do a few missions. Come on.” He began to walk off.
“Bye Sasuke-kuuuuuuun!” exclaimed Sakura, smiling widely and waving as she merrily skipped off.
Clancey blinked, a little bit of shocked disgust in her face, “See you!” She flicked her hand with three fingers, (Think of when you make a gun with your fingers plus your middle one) representing a wave and followed after Sakura and Kakashi, stretching her arms up and putting them behind her head, having a bit of a lazy walk.
“HURRY UP!”
“Sorry!” Her lazy walk turned into a quick sprint.
The few thoughts running through Clancey’s head were: Try to get along.....try not to piss anyone off...Try REALLY hard not to piss anyone off.