TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nothing but Wrong Turns by Demonflare13

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I've never put a pun into a chapter name before xD

Anyways, can we say re-make? Yep! I'm doing a re-make which willl hopefully be better then the last and make a little more sense!
"It's to early for this crap!!!" came the whine of a twelve year old girl. Her light brown, almost blonde hair was mess, tied back into a spiky ponytail, complete with side bangs. She yawned, the red triangular marks on her cheeks stretching and pointy canines showing, "Come on, buddy! You know you shouldn't run off! Come on! It's just me! Clancey!"
Clancey yawned again and wiped a small tear from her left, red eye. The right was black. Her nose twitched and she quickened her pace, only to trip. Clancey went stumbling down a hill and eventually face planted. "Ah! Crap! What the hell!?" Yelled Clancey, cursing all the while she rolled down the hill, hitting various rocks. After a moment, there was nothing.
Clancey looked around. The ending of the hill was to her right, land to her left and, underneath her, water. At this moment, she began to scream loudly and tried to swim in the air back to the edge of the cliff she had come from. It didn't work. She hit the water on her back, hard. Clancey was then catapulted back into the air.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh my god! I wanna get off!" She yelled. She then landed in a tree and came crashing down through branches. Shaken and almost crying, she hung, upside down in two branches that crossed.
Unable to comprehend with what had just happened, Clancey patted her head, stomach and arms, "Eh...? ....I'm alive!" She then had a moment of smiling with her eyes shut and hugging herself, "I'm alive...I'm alive..."
"Yeah! You are alive!"
Clancey looked up and there was a russell in the bushes. She had just realized she was in a forest.
"Shut up you idiot!" came a girl's voice.
"I think she's retarded."
Clancey paused for a moment, "Dare you to come out and say that to my face you bastard!" She snapped, waving her fists, "I'll kick your arse!"
Do to all of her struggling, Clancey had loosen the grip the branches had on her and she fell. Belly flopping the ground, she quickly jumped to her feet and put up her fists, jumping from side to side, "Come on...I can take ya'!"
"Defiantly a retard..."
Clancey huffed loudly, "Takes one to know one you god damn bastard." she grumbled and turned in the opposite direction, wiping dirt from her clothes

Cramped in the bushes were none other then the three from team seven.
"She doesn't have a headband on...she could be a spy." whispered Sakura.
"But...she has the markings on her face." Replied Naruto, touching his cheeks, "Just like an Inuzuka...And her hair! Did you see the front part?! Now who does that remind you of?" he looked at the certain raven haired boy across from him.
"They could be painted on." Stated Sakura, matter-of-factly, "We should get her and take her to Kakashi-Sensei."
The three peeked their heads out of the bushes, "Let's just do it." Said Sasuke.

Clancey had gotten a little ways from the group and was nibbling on a hershy bar she had had in her back pack. "Yum....." She then paused as there was a russell in the bushes and turned around really slowly. She didn't like the feeling she got. Then, with a gasp, she was bombarded by people, all wearing the same orange outfit with the same voice as the first person to talk to her.
"EH!?" She yelled as her arms were tied behind her back and her ankles tied together.
By the end of it, Clancey was in the middle of a crowd of people, tied up with her arms behind her back, sitting on the ground. She glared, "Is there a reason I'm tied up?"
"Because, you might be an enemy ninja!" Replied a blond boy as he separated himself from the rest and they disappeared in a poof of smoke. He walked up to Clancey and pointed at her, "Now! Which village are you from!"
"Canada." She felt no obligation to answer as far as that.
The boy brought his finger closer, almost poking her between the eyes, "Don't lie to me. I can read your mind." He lied.
Clancey stared at his finger and, then, with amazing speed, bit his hand.
The boy stared for several seconds as Clancey held onto his hand, and then he yelled, "WAH!!! OWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!!! Sakura! Sasuke! Someone! Get her off!" he waved his hand rapidly and Clancey's head went with it. She eventually let go and spit. Her tongue hung from her mouth.
There were two other people farther back, a boy and a girl. She knew them from somewhere but couldn't quite place her finger on it.
The boy with black hair, Sasuke, came over and picked up the end of a rope. He had two and handed one to the other boy, "Come on, Naruto, Sakura. Let's take her."
Clancey was soon being dragged. To make things worse for Clancey, she had dropped her chocolate bar.

Clancey felt humiliated as she was dragged through a village of people. They stared at her. What mad matters worse, Naruto was walking ahead her, yelling, "Keep your distance! She will bite!"
Clancey was being dragged sitting down so, she was facing Sakura, "Can't you untie me? Please?"
Sakura shook her head, "You could be an enemy ninja and we can't be too careful."
"But I'm not gonna hurt anyone!" said Clancey, making the best innocent face she could.
"AH-HEM!" Coughed Naruto, loudly.
"Okay....I hurt him. Sorry! You just smelled so yummy!" She teased, "Like veggies and meat!"Clancey burst out laughing.
Sakura gave her a confused look and Naruto looked over his shoulder, "I bet your smelling the ramen!" He replied.
"What's that?" Clancey tilted her head.
Naruto stopped instantly and walked infront of Clancey, "Only the best thing ever created!" He said, "If you weren't some crazy enemy ninja, I'd offer you some but..." He continued walking again.
"Well....I'll have to try it now." She wasn't joking either. It sounded delicious.

"What are you three doing?" There was a poof of smoke and someone appeared beside Clancey.
"Oh dear lord!" She yelled and scooted herself as far away from the smoke as possible. She bent her head down as far as she could, to some string around her legs and bit through it. They were free! She was on her feet in an instant and running through the village, almost jumping. her arms were still tied up.
Clancey was almost free from the little trap she had fallen into. The gates were right infront of her. Only a few more leaps.....! Then she face planted.
Behind her stood a silver haired man holding the end of the rope, looking at her curiously, "So close..."