TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Next Generation by Dagoron

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Some of the characters in this book (ex. The Amaya clan) first appear in different fanfiction i wrote. I will try to post that one up later.
“Everyone outside for weapons training,” the ageing jounin said. All of the students nodded and almost rushed to the door. Shikimaru smiled to himself, Although I’d much rather be sleeping off the stress of not be around Temari with the child on the way, I enjoy the fact that I‘m able to prepare myself for something even as bad another Naruto!

He got them outside and situated at there stations and told them to start. He watched over them taking note of who was excelling and who might need a helping hand. He came across one kid who wasn’t doing very good at all. He smiled and said, in a low voice, “Of course, it’s Ichinaru Uzumaki, who would be having trouble.”

He was about to walk over to him when a voice called out behind him, “Hey, Shikimaru, could you help me?”

Shikimaru turned and saw a large man, with swirls on his cheeks, waving at him from the door to the academy. Shikimaru nodded and yelled, “Sure thing Chouji, just a second,” he turned to his students and said, “I’ll be back in a few minutes. Keep practicing and once I return we’ll come back inside.”

As he walked in the doorway, two older students crept up behind Ichinaru. One placed his hand on his shoulder and asked, “Having a little trouble?”

Ichinaru turned and timidly nodded. The second boy smiled and said, “I thought you were supposed to great, seeing as you the Hokage’s son and all?”

“Lets see if you really good. Try beating us,” the first kid said.

The two started to punch Ichinaru. By now the scene had drawn attention from the rest of the class. The two kids continued to beat on Ichinaru, unrelentingly. Tears formed in the corner of Ichinaru’s eyes and his head fell toward the ground. The two kids were laughing, but they suddenly stopped as the air around them thickened. They both looked up and saw air starting to swirl around Ichinaru. The two were suddenly paralyzed with fear as Ichinaru looked up. The ground started to split beneath them, but still their legs wouldn’t move.

The two were about to fall when Shikimaru slammed into them throwing them across the grounds. He only had a second to look at Ichinaru, before he fell to the ground. The young child’s brunette hair had become completely silver and he seemed to have grown taller than he remembered. But the one thing he noticed more than anything else, were Ichinaru’s eyes. They had gone totally black, save for the red pupil and half crescent that surrounded it. Air was drawn in toward Ichinaru and then it exploded sending Shikimaru sailing across the grounds.

******************************

The air that surrounded the conference room suddenly tensed. Naruto stood and held out his hand. He smiled and said, “I pray a war doesn’t start, but it’s good to have you to help with war coordination just in case, Nuroshi. Karsutei.”

Indents appeared on the mask Nuroshi wore and he took hold of Naruto’s hand, “I can’t take all the credit. You have helped a lot as well, my friend.”

Nuroshi turned to go and Karsutei said, “It was a pleasure seeing you again, Hokage-sama.”

Karsutei turned to leave and caught up with Nuroshi. Just a Nuroshi put a foot out the door, a shock wave rattled the building. Nuroshi spun around and Naruto quickly nodded and said, “I sense it to. Something powerful is near the Academy. Nuroshi follow me.”

The mist ninja nodded and they all shot out of the room. A group of ANBU appeared behind them once they were outside of the mansion. Naruto turned and said, “I wasn’t expecting the captain, but I appreciate the help Sasuke.”

The lead ninja removed his mask and said, “I felt it just a few seconds ago. I gathered a patrol and was on my way to access the situation, but it looks like I won’t be needed.”

“Not so fast, I might actually need you. Stay on your guard. Sasuke, I want you to tell your men to keep civilians away. We might not have to evacuate yet.”

Sasuke nodded and turned to the three ninja behind them. He mumbled something that Naruto didn’t catch and all but Sasuke disappeared. The four shinobi landed in front of the Academy and stared in awe at the scene. It was as is the elements themselves were raging out of control. Lightning, wind, water, fire, and earth bombarded the Academy and buildings around it. Naruto quickly looked for the children. His eyes were drawn to a large figure curled up around something. He sighed with relief, Chouji, thank goodness you’re here.

Suddenly all four focused on a figure in the center of all the chaos. He had sliver hair and dark black and red eyes. Naruto’s eyes grew wide as he realized who it was. He frowned and said, “Ichinaru.”

Ichinaru looked at the group and roared. A powerful gust of wind followed the earth shattering sound, causing the group to stumble. Nuroshi looked up and withdrew a kunai. He threw it at Ichinaru with all the force he had. It whistled through the air, but did not reach its target. Ichinaru glared at it and Naruto felt a surge of chakra flow through the air. The kunai melted mid air as a fireball swept across the schoolyard. Sasuke flew in front of the group and countered with his own fireball. He looked back at Naruto and said, “We have to do something, Ichinaru’s to dangerous. We’re at a loss because of one important factor.”

“And what is that?” Naruto asked as he side stepped a large boulder. Sasuke looked at him with dead seriousness in his eyes and said, “He doesn’t need to use hand signs to use Ninjutsu.”

Naruto nodded grimly. Sasuke’s face hardened as he said, “I could use Amaterasu.”

“No. That could not only severally injure Ichinaru, but others as well,’ Naruto said as he turned to Nuroshi. Nuroshi nodded as if reading Naruto’s mind and said, “Let’s use the Zodiac Binding Seal. It should stop up all of Ichinaru’s chakra point for a couple of hours.”

Nuroshi disappeared from sight and appeared on the other side of Ichinaru. He and Naruto started to make hand signs in unison. It took them only seconds to complete the seal and they both slammed there hands onto the ground. A circle enveloped the ground around Ichinaru, and Naruto’s son was obscured by a blinding light. Ichinaru released one last roar before falling to the ground, unconscious. As soon as the light faded and the wind calmed, Naruto rushed to his son’s side. He examined him and found that all of the changes, except for the eyes, had remained. Naruto looked to Nuroshi and Karsutei and asked, “Do either of you two know what happened here?”

Nuroshi nodded. He knelt down and asked, “You know of the three great eye techniques?”

Naruto nodded and said, “Yes. Byakugan, Sharingan, and Rin’negan. Why?”

Nuroshi sighed and said, “The Sage of Six Paths, creator of our world through Ninjutsu, was wielder of the Rin’negan, correct,” after Naruto nodded Nuroshi said, “He also created a second eye technique that he used to rival the Zodiac Master. The technique was so powerful, the sage was able to match the strength of the Zodiac Master with ease. This technique is called, Eien no Me or, Eye of Eternity. He was said to be the only one to be able to wield it, but, just as in the case of Pain, someone else has gained access to a power of the Sage. I hate to admit it, but if your son were to master its abilities, he would be able to defeat me after awhile.”

Naruto looked up and asked, “I know this will be a lot for you to think about, but would consider staying here in the Leaf to privately train Ichinaru, Nuroshi? You know more about it than anyone here does.”

Nuroshi’s eyes widen at the unexpected question. He turned to Karsutei, who shrugged his shoulders. Nuroshi then asked, “Uncle, if I do stay here, I want you to help Nursai run the village while I’m away. That might be a few years, are you up to the task.”

Karsutei nodded and said, “I have no objections to your staying here. In fact, I was going to suggest you train him, but Naruto beat me to it.”

Nuroshi turned from Karsutei to Naruto and said, “I will begin training with him tomorrow.”