TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hope Will Find A Way by ontuva

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, this is my second story here in TONFA (the other one is called Beneath the Surface and don't worry, I'm going to write that one too, I'm not stopping yet :D).
I got the idea when watching Stargate and reading other crossovers. I just got a huge inspiration and started writing.
I really would like to have reviews and know if my idea is good at all and whether I would even have any readers. :D It's basically pretty boring to write to myself. So please, give me reviews, suggestions, anything. :) I'm happy to receive them.
And if you have any questions regarding the Stargate universe or the characters - please ask. I'm happy to explain. And I'm trying to explain them in the story too.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Stargate.
Word count: 494 (prologue)
How long had it been since the attack? Three months? Six months? Maybe more. Naruto wasn't sure. He had lived in darkness since they were captured. There wasn't any sight of the sun or other measures to know when the day ended and night began. The others called this place 'hell'.
It sure seemed like one.

He still remembered the day the attack had come. It had been only few days after the Chuunin exams. The village was still recovering from the damage caused by Orochimaru and Sound nin's. He remembered looking at the sky. There had been a strange noice which had seized his attention.

Kakashi had placed his hand on his shoulder. His sharingan was unsheathed and look in his eyes was alert. Seemed like the whole village had stopped. Everyone had their eyes towarded to the sky.

When they finally saw it, Naruto didn't believe his eyes. He was sure it was some sort of genjutsu, but Kakashi had declared it was real. And all that happened afterwards was real although to him it felt like an unbelievably long nightmare.

A huge pyramid-looking thing was in the sky. Then there was another one. It wasn't long until there was at least ten of them. And then the war began.


The attack lasted for ten days. Then it was all over. Only few survivors were left. Naruto clenched his fist when he remembered how the attackers had taken the screaming Sakura and Hinata with them. To make them 'hosts'. He wasn't sure what that meant. It couldn't be anything pleasant, he was sure of that.

He, Kakashi and Sasuke were imprisoned too. Of course they had fought, but the attackers had superior technology and weapons that killed instantly. Sasuke had disappeared during the fight and Naruto didn't know if the teme was even alive. And Kakashi had suffered a wound on his thigh. At first it seemed to heal, but...

Naruto looked at the man sitting next to him. He was feverish and sometimes suffered from hallucinations. Sometimes he thought Naruto was Obito or the Fourth. The wound was still open and badly infected. Naruto had fought with other prisoners to gain some fresh water to clean the wound, but soon realised the water was as poisonous as the air. Naruto feared for Kakashi's life.

Of course their captors had tortured them. And sometimes they still did. Just for their own fun. The leader of this place was called Bynarr. Naruto hated him immediately he saw him. The man was fat and had lost his left eye because he had let some woman prisoner escape.

But he wasn't the main villain. It was the one living on the planet near the moon they were held as prisoners. He was called Sokar. He was the one who had attacked to Konoha. And to every other country. And he was the reason why their world was gone.

The reason Naruto could never become Hokage.