TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GZ by CrystalDragonBlade

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please Review!
"A 100 million years ago before humans walked the earth, dragons ruled the lands.

In that time a half dragon demand egg was lain.

In side that egg was the most powerful creacher to walk the lands. She would became the ruler of both the demon world and human world. When she hatched,she had 6 tails.Each tail represented the 6 elements;Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Electricity, And Time.She looked as if she was made of glittering ice and snow.

On her left shoulder was a black mark that looked like a twisting dragon.It was her birth mark.

Regular dragons only had one element,but she had them all.

As time passed,humans came along.At first,the dragons and humans worked and lived together,but then one day greed took its part.The humans started slaying us for our hide,but it wasn't us they were after.It was the 6 tails!The grand Ice Dragon.They wanted to use her as a weapon, a tool of fighting.

When she had declined,they figured if they couldn't have her,no one could.One by one,we fell to our deaths.With 1,000 of us left, we dragons decided to fight back,but the 6 tails refused to resort to violence.

Many other dragons were upset about her choice,and band her from the group. As many of us fought,many were still slain,leaving only 300 of us.

The dragon deman could no longer stand seeing the blood of her fellow dragons on the humans' hands.There were dragon heads being carried off to the market, and the younger dragons were being mounted on the outside of human homes as if they were trophies.

A two tailed comet was to pass in 6 days.On the 6th day the day of the comet, the ice dragon came across an Uchiha women who had just become 6 months and 6 days pregnant.

In that moment,the 6 tailed ice dragon's eyes glowed,and so did the woman's eyes. The Uchiha women began to go into labor.

When the baby was born it was a boy.He did not move.He did not breath.He was born dead. On his left shoulder was the dragon's mark. The humans and dragons made their way to the child.

The comet and sun began to meet in the sky.

The dragon demon draw a seal around the dead child.

The comet and sun were now in line with one another.

The dragon sealed herself away in to the baby.

When the humans and dragons reached her,it was to late.She had already sealed her self.The baby opened his eyes and began to cry.

A hundred years had passed and the boy was dying.When he passed on,the dragon demon returned to the world.

Every hundred years when the comet passed,she would seal herself away in another Uchiha baby that would be born bearing her mark.When another hundred years passes she returns the human world and waits for the comet to come again.

But after a particular 100 years,the 6 tails had lain in egg. Inside of that egg was to be a dragon that would be just like it's mother.Just as strong if not then stronger.

Now,the humans wanted the egg to use it as the ultimate weapon. The 6 tails would not allow the humans to have her baby,though the humans tried to take it by force.She killed all those who tried. Many humans tried and all failed.

Then,one day,a group succeeded The 6 Tailed Ice Dragon Demon went after them and killed the ones who had stolen her egg.

The 6 tailed ice dragon demon had 6 more months and 6 days till she could reseal her self, but Xuan,the little brother of the one of the thieves who had stolen her egg,made a vow to kill the dragon demon. First he needed to visit the old witch Kijo. So he did,and she told him who was to bare the child and how to seal the dragon inside of the baby with out getting himself killed.

Call me Ojii-san.Everyone else does."

"The women bareing the child is your student,Uchiha Ishi No Tsukazuhanarezu.Sealing the dragon demon inside the baby will be hard,but if you use this powder and sprinkle a little on the baby and your self,it will be pretty easy.''The old women said,handing Xuan a deer skinned pouch.

"Thank you seer,I must be going now." Xaun stode up and bowed before placeing the pouch in one of his pockets.

"Wait, Before you go....I must warn you that when,and after,you seal that dragon away,the baby will posses the dragons every power and strenght.It will not have power over them all at the begaining,but it will unlock them.When the child does,they will be unstoppable,and killing the child will be hard because the infint will have 2 hearts,not just one."Old Witch Kijo warned,rubbing her dry hands together."Well,good luck with that."

Xuan turned around quickly to ask about these last minute comments,but the old women had vanished.

The insence were still burning,and the pastel perfum the women had on clung to the air. Xuan scatched his head then left.

Running through the woods,Xuan had a serious look on his face.

"I don't care if sealing the dragon away will allow the baby to have her every strenght.I don't care!I will kill them both.I will kill that dragon even if I die in the makeing... Brother. I will avenge your death. This i swear!"Xuan thought,grinding his teeth.

The man stopped running.

He was in Konohagakure no Sato,in front of a 2 story white house.

Kakashi,Rin and their sensei where headed to Obito's house.Most likely because he was extremely late.It WAS almost noon.

Rin looked up.

"Master Xuan!"She called,waveing.

"Oh,Rin,what a pleasant surprise!" He replied,a big,goof grin on his face.

"We're heading over to Obito's house,Master Xuan!" Rin supplied,smileing lightly.

"Why yes,of course!Obito's family is planning to move to Ame soon.You all are going to visit befor they leave?"Xuan asked,crouching down to get to Rin and Kakashi's level.

Rin nodded enthusiasticaly.

Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"Getting there is quit hard.Its filled with many traps.So this means I get the honors of showing them the way. Are you 3 coming with us?"

"Yes,unfortunately....Obito practicly begged us to go." Kakashi replied,grinding out his words.

"Well,I think this will be fun!"Rin cheered,raising up on her tip-toes and smiling.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

A scream came from inside the house nearest them.

"What the hell was that?" Xuan asked to nobody in particular.

Everyone could hear the sound of someone running down a flight of stairs.

"What is it!?"A female voice asked.

"Snake, Snake!!"Obito's voice rang clear through the thin hous walls.

"You idiot,your afraid of a snake!"The girl's voice said,mockingly.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH."Another scream.

"Get off me you retard." POW."I'll get it."

"No,Ish,its a cobra,don't!"

"COBRA, SHMOBRA!I'll cut off its head... DIE!TAKE THIS!AND THIS! AND THIS!"

The sounds of slamming and banging hit the air.

"AND THIS FOR WAKEING ME UP!!!!!!HA DIE YOU OVER GROWN WOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"The girl,Ish,screached.

"Ish,I think you over-killed it!"Obito whimpered.

Xuan knocked on the door.

Obito opened it.

"Hey every one!Come in,come in."They walked in.

Ish was hovering over the dead snake.

"I did over kill it. Man....."Ish complained.She looked up and smiled at Kakashi.

Ish had long purple hair and dark blue eyes.Obviously an Uchiha,due to her characterisric Uchiha-Spiked bangs.She was Obito's slightly older sister.

In secret,despite being only 13,Ish was pregnant with Kakashi's baby.Only herself,her parents,Kakashi,Xuan,and Minato-Sensei knew.

"Ok,I'm telling you this now!I am so not cleaning that up.That's where I draw the line."Ish huffed,before yawning and climbing up the staires."God,I'm tired!See you all tomorrow.Maybe."