TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


30 Years Later by eldertensa

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just more fighting!!!

I do not own Naruto.
Two hours later, Naruto was hanging out with his friends who also got ranked 3rd seed after having their abilities tested. "I can't believe we all got such high ranks!" said Naruto excitedly. "What, you thought the rest of us weren't able to get it?" said Ino threateningly. "No, no, that’s not what I meant. I just thought that my Captain is such an ass that I didn't think I would get to be as high up as you, that’s all." said Naruto quickly.

"I still doubt that you actually hit Captain Kuchiki, Naruto." said Sasuke. "I really did Sasuke, so shut up!" said Naruto angrily. Suddenly Naruto was kicked in the gut by Ino who did not like Naruto telling Sasuke to shut up. "Ino! You can't just hit Naruto like that anymore! You have to challenge him to a duel first!" said Tenten. "Shut up Tenten! He deserved it!" said Ino.

Hinata was the first one to get to Naruto. "Of course, Hinata, why don't you just tell him already, jeez, i'm bored of waiting." said Ino. Luckily for Hinata, Naruto was knocked unconscious by the kick and did not hear what Ino had just said. Hinata has had a huge crush on Naruto for a very long time, and has never told him. "No, I couldn't!" said Hinata quickly.

After a while, Naruto woke up on the ground, still in pain. He sat up and saw Hinata, Kiba, and Tenten sitting near him. "Are you ok Naruto." said Tenten. "Ino hit you really hard." said Hinata. "yeah, i'm fine, have you guys been waiting here for me to wake up?" said Naruto. "Took you long enough to wake up." said Kiba. "Shut up Kiba!" yelled Naruto.

After a while, Tenten and Kiba decided to go and train a little leaving Naruto and Hinata alone. "Well, Hinata, is there anything you want to do, i'm bored." said Naruto lazily. Hinata couldn't believe Naruto actually asked her that. "Well, maybe we could go to my room and get some tea." said Hinata shyly.

"Ok, sounds good Hinata!" said Naruto excitedly. Once they got there, Hinata started on the tea immediately, hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself. After a while the tea was done and they were sipping it quietly. "Thanks Hinata, this is great!" said Naruto with a big silly grin. Hinata was so surprised by Naruto's outburst, that she nearly spilled her tea, and said "It's nothing really."

"Hey, Hinata, guess what today is!" said Naruto. Hinata looked surprised then said "October 10th?" "Yep, today is my birthday!" said Naruto. "That’s wonderful! We should get everyone together and celebrate!" Said Hinata excitedly. "No, I’d rather spend it with you Hinata, you’re the best friend I’ve got." Said Naruto softly.

"Naruto, I, i'm so happy." said Hinata, almost crying from the joy she felt. For a long while they just sat there, staring at each other, until an alarm snapped them back to reality. They both ran to their Captains as fast as they could. "Whets going on Captain Kuckiki?" asked Naruto while bowing. "There are rogue Soul Reapers in the Sairete, you, Naruto, are to use your clones and spread out to find them, contact me when you find 1 of them." said Byakuya.

"Yes sir!" said Naruto as he bowed to the Captain. Naruto drew his Zanpacto and said "Howl, Kyuubi!" Again, intricate orange lines started to appear on the Zanpacto, Naruto released a huge amount of spirit energy and out of nowhere 50 clones appeared. "Naruto, how are you able to make so many clones?" said Byakuya. "Because, the Kyuubi is another name for the Nine-Tailed Fox, near infinite energy at my disposal."

All at once, all the clones flash stepped in different directions. Byakuya finally understood Naruto's Zanpacto. His Zanpacto was the Fox in the form of a Zanpacto, this was something that happened very rarely. Naruto himself flash stepped away, leaving Renji and Byakuya to give orders to the other members of squad 6.

As Naruto was running toward an increase of spirit pressure he was feeling, he was suddenly attacked by 3 rogue Soul Reapers, he barely blocked the one in front of him. Naruto flash stepped to a short distance away to avoid being attacked from behind.
Chapter end notes: More in a Maximum of 2 weeks!!!