TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


30 Years Later by eldertensa

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This first part was very hard to come up with because this is my first fic, but please be painfully honest in your reviews, please.
My brother helped me with this. Ido not own Naruto.
It was Naruto Uzumaki's first day of being a soul reaper of the 13 court guard squads, the academy was over and he got ranked 7th seed of squad 6. He was excited about meeting his captain, Byakuya Kuchiki. He did not realize that his Captain was an asshole. After he reached his Captain's room, he knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door slid open and there he stood, Captain Kuchiki.

"Yes?" he said in his completely calm and emotionless voice. Byakuya's voice took a moment for Naruto to register, this was obviously someone Naruto did not want to anger. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, new 7th seed for your squad." said Naruto. Byakuya just stood there, then said "Are you sure you qualify for 7th seed? You are just a little kid."

This made Naruto a little angry, but somehow he managed to keep his cool and said "Yes I am more than qualified, I would be higher up, but I was told this was as high up as I was allowed to start." Byakuya was inwardly startled, no one ever seemed so confident standing in front of him except Ichigo Kurosaki. This made Byakuya slightly angry, so Naruto was told to see the Lutenient.

A little confused, Naruto bowed and left to find Renji Abari. After a little while Naruto found the office he was looking for, and knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds, he was told to come in. Naruto entered the room to find three people inside, he didn't know any of them. Renji asked "What do you want kid? I'm kind of busy."

"I was sent here by Captain Kuchiki." Said Naruto, just barley keeping in his anger. "I'm the new 7th seed." Then Renji said "Oh, well I'm 2nd seed Renji Abari, what's your name, and your Zanpacto's name?" Naruto got excited again, and said "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and my Zanpacto's name is Kyuubi!"

"But you’re just a kid!!! No way you can be at that rank!!!" Said Ichigo Kurosaki. "Your a little strong to be only 7th seed, more like Lieutenant Rank." said Toshiro Hitsugya. "Oh, I see what you mean, how 'bout I test his abilities." said Ichigo. "What do you mean?" said Renji. "Because, otherwise you would have to, idiot." said Ichigo. "Oh, ok, help yourself Ichigo." said Renji.

The whole time they are talking, Naruto is standing there wondering what the hell is going on. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on!?!?" They all looked at him with surprised looks on their faces, which made naruto very uncomfortable. "Ok, you and me are gonna fight." said Ichigo

A huge smile appeared on Naruto's face, he had been waiting to finally fight someone. "Do I get to release my Zanpacto?" said Naruto excitedly. "Yes, you do." said Ichigo, "Just follow me outside." Naruto had a look on his face that told Ichigo that a surprise was in store for him.

When they got outside, Naruto drew his Zanpacto, which was as long as Ichigo's, but not as big. Ichigo was a little impressed, and pulled his own out. Naruto did an incredibly fast flash step, and appeared directly in front of Ichigo, who thought it would come from the sides and almost didn't block the thrust.

Ichigo kicked Naruto away, and suddenly felt that Naruto's spiritual pressure had increased drastically, so much so that Ichigo had to increase his to match Naruto. Ichigo tried to use Getsuga Tenshou, but Naruto was too fast, and easily dodged the attack, then Naruto said "Howl, Kyuubi!"

Intricate orange lines started covering Naruto's Zanpacto, and his spiritual pressure increased 2 fold. Ichigo couldn't believe how powerful this kid was, he had to increase his power again. At the exact same time, they flash stepped, clashed their swords and jumped back.

The whole time Renji and Toshiro were watching with wide eyes. They couldn't believe this kid, he was giving Ichigo a hard time, fighting at almost Captain Strength. "Good thing I didn't fight him, I’d have my ass handed to me!" said Renji. "I'd have to agree with you on that one Renji." said Torshiro.

Naruto's spiritual pressure finally stopped increasing, but Ichigo could still go much stronger, and so he did, but just to the point where he could keep up with Naruto, or so he thought. Out of nowhere, Naruto appeared right in front of Ichigo, and kicked Ichigo in the gut up into the air.

When Ichigo looked at the ground, he could see 5 Narutos, "Damn, I don't remember getting hit in the head!" said Ichigo as he flew higher up. The 5 Narutos jumped up toward Ichigo, swords pointed up, but Ichigo easily blocked the attack with his large Zanpacto.

They all flash stepped back to the ground with equal speed. Ichigo increased his power even further so he could match the power of the 5 opponents. "Hey Toshiro, come on and join the match, when was the last time you had a good fight?" said Ichigo. Before Toshiro could open his mouth to tell Ichigo to call him Captain Hitsugiya, he was interupted by an increase of spiritual pressure.

They all looked toward the source of the power to see Byakuya Kuchiki walking toward them drawing his sword. "First of all Ichigo, show some respect and call him Captain Hitsugiya, second, I will take over the match." said Byakuya, at this 5 more clones appeared into existance.
Chapter end notes: The wait for the next part will be a maximum of 2 weeks, I promise.