TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dangerous Mind by Ash

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is chapter 2, please tell me what you are thinking about this so far, any mistake's I have overlooked, etc. :]
I had just got ready and was sitting on a black bar stool, my arms folded on the granite bar counter with my head in them, it’s cool surface jolting my cheeks. Just like I thought, I either wouldn't sleep or I would sleep in, didn't sleep at all.
It was 9:30 Ibiki would be here in 30 minutes or so.
I closed my eyes. I could feel sleep looming over me like a dark cloud as things got heavier and heavier, the world seemed to put my eyes shut-

Knock, Knock!

“Ugh!” I called loudly, not really wanting the visitor to hear- but I wanted my emotions out there!
I still had 25minute's he was early, assuming it’s Ibiki…

I stood up lazily and walked to the door.

"Oi! Ready- Oh. Hey! Thought you were someone else."I rubbed my left eye with the back of my hand.

"Haha. You didn't sleep did you?" he laughed.

“No Kotetsu, I did not. And if you don't can the me not sleeping I'm going to punch you." both of us laughed, he knew just as well as I did that I wouldn't punch him...hopefully.

“Come in. And, hey, what did you come over here for?" he walked past me once I held my arm out to the room to let him in.

"I have a letter for you from the Hokage, And can't a cousin come to see his younger cousin and not be questioned?" I laughed at him.

"Nope! Ha. Just kidding, are you hungry?" he shook his head.

I went back to the bar stool and got into the position I was in before,

"Wow. Your really sleepy." I nodded into my arms.

"Why are you even up? Why don't you go back to bed or something, nobody would blame you." I shook my head and held it up a little.

"I'm going to go out through the town with Ibiki in a few and I don't want to go to sleep. I can't but I am still tired, I will wake up soon." I got a idea… I stood up with a smile on my face and walked to the bathroom, Kotetsu gave me a strange look,

"Uh-Un, Kata,.. what are you doing? Magic wake up pill's aren't available in bathroom's nearest you." he said in a sarcastic tone mimicking commercial ads.

"Haha!…No. It's not that, but, there is a minor one." I turned the faucet as cold as it could get, letting the cold liquid rush through the faucet. I pushed my hand under it’s icy flow, my hand pulled itself away. I Closed the drain and let it fill a little, and turned it off. I began to splash some onto my face. I inhaled deeply and let out a calm ‘Ah’ before grabbing a damp towel and leaving the bathroom.

"There, better." I was patting my face with the cloth, when I had got close to Kotetsu I twirled it and whipped him in the neck.

"Not fair!" he shouted. It was soon a all out towel war. A few minutes passed and both of us were laying on the floor out of breath. Water, two towels, and a mess, oh well, had fun.

Someone walked in the door.

"Um... I thought you two were cousins?" It was a strong voice, I could tell right away it was Ibiki. Izumo was snickering beside him.

"At least close the door!" Izumo said, as soon as he did he burst out laughing.

"What?... No! No!" I toppled Kotetsu and whipped him again then flipped off of him.

"We had a fun little fight. I whipped him with a wet cloth and he tackled me and it kind of went from there. Besides Kotetsu has a girlfriend, were cousins!" Izumo and Ibiki looked at us, there was the evidence everywhere~ *Water *wet rags *sink dripping and the house looked kind of like a water park.

"Ready to go?" Ibiki asked with a bit of a sigh, Izumo looked at him,

"Go where Ibiki-Sensei?" I laughed at his idiocy.

"Not you Izumo-Kun. Ibiki is showing me around today! And yes, I am." I dared another whip at Kotetsu he whipped me back, hitting my bare thigh.

"Ow!" I squealed sounding like a little cat. Kotetsu laughed, I whipped his face, on accident...

"Ow!" I laughed at him this time, he rubbed his face where I popped him with the towel.

"Oops meant to get your chin, but that works." he stood up, a small smile on his face.

"I'll kill you again later." I gave him a cute wink and grabbed a Ivory shawl throwing it over my shoulders, ushering out Kotetsu. I locked the door and we stood in the deserted halls of the apartment…

“Well Izumo and I need to get somewhere…Uh- later." Kotetsu called Izumo following close him. Both with the worlds largest grins on their faces. I fiddled with my shawl a moment, thinking on what to say next.

"So.. Where to next?"I asked Ibiki, giving him a small smile.

"What do you want to find?" I pondered it a moment, looking to the ceiling for help.

"Mm.. Where are the training grounds? Open fields and waterfalls. I know there not 'places' but do you know where we could find them?" he nodded.

"Let's get your horse then." he said with a smile, it seemed...deadly.

"OK. You get Fellowmen." he looked at me a second wondering what I meant by “Fellowmen”

"Who's that." he continued to keep his gaze at me.

"You will see!" I winked and grazed to where Legend was.

"Here." I handed him the reins to Fellowmen, "You do know how to ride a horse right?"
It was wonderful to know that the village brought Fellowmen here so quickly.

"Yes."

"OK. And I would have let you ride Legend, but I don't know how good a rider you are... So let's just stick to it this way for now. " I smiled and hopped on Legend grabbing the reins. Ibiki got on without trouble, he was perfectly positioned on Fellowmen, I nodded to Legend.

"Let's go. And Oh. Fellowmen doesn't know Japanese... So be careful and precise with him." I warned Ibiki quickly.

"OK. Now let's go!"I pulled up on Legend, she darted off, Fellowman chasing close behind her. Fellowmen was the only horse that got close to the speed of Legend.

The wind danced through my dark hair as it whipped wildly. There was a sharp turn Legend only slightly slid, not enough to knock her off balance. Ibiki was rather good to be able to handle Fellowmen this well and keep paced with Legend.

"So where are the places?" I called looking over my shoulder to Ibiki.

"It is close. This way for about another minute and then turn right, into the thicket." I nodded, simple enough. I called to Fellowmen and Legend in the language they both knew and they agreed. 5 minute's into running and thicket we had arrived to a nicely lit and large training ground.

"Thank you Legend." I smiled patting Legend’s side, her hide shimmering against it the light shone through the trees.

"This is where Izumo, Kotetsu and I train you are welcome to use it whenever you feel like training." he came behind you holding Fellowmen by the reins

"Wonderful! Thank you Ibiki-Chan!"I hopped off Legend. Ibiki was a very good rider that was for sure, when did he learn I wonder?

"Who taught you how to ride? I've never seen anyone other than my mother and I handle Fellowmen so well." I could not help but ask. Fellowmen looked into your eyes at the mention of my mother, he missed her so deeply.

"When I was younger my parents had some horses. It's just been something that I've always known." I nodded, it was the similar thing for me too.

"Legend?" she nodded her head up and down her hair wild.

"OK. Next stop!" I smiled again, I was enjoying my time with Ibiki surprisingly.

"Follow me." Both of us walked instead of riding, we found the waterfall, memorized the path and headed to the clearing.

It was perfect, large, out of the way, hidden. Perfect for trick riding. The tree's were not to thick or to open one could do a large range of stunts and practicing here.
Wonderful.

"Know were any cliffs are?" he looked at me in extreme question.

"Hah." he had laughed and gave me that look, I know what he’s thinking…

"No. I'm not planning to get stronger by using the Training grounds then taking someone to the waterfall drowning them taking there body then to the clearing to conduct experiments and then throw them off a cliff." he gave me the biggest ‘What in the world?’ face that had me rolling.

"How did you know I was thinking something like that?" I was laughing harder now.

"Well, in the Village Hidden by the Spirit there was a guy who did something kind of like that. And he did it in that order, rather gory. Gross. " I shook the thoughts of that day out of my mind, that would haunt me the rest of the day now. Shivers continued to rattle my spine.

He nodded to me and led me to a cliff, it was open and airy. The view was purely delightful to see, the green trees and larks chirping, sounds of wind brushing to the leaves ran through the forest below and behind me.
Calming, beautiful, peaceful.
I love it.

I sat down close to the edge.

We held a long silence, both of us looking out over the cliff, the forestry was to beautiful down here.

"The Hokage has a mission for you soon." he said breaking to long silence.

"Not right now and besides I'm having oddly enjoying this." I told him.

He didn’t say anything, he only nodded. I sat there beside him, soon falling victim to the beauty of long awaited sleep by the melody of the trees.
Chapter end notes: Thank you for reading chapter 2!
Any mistakes, opinions, etc. are greatly appreciated!
:D