TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dangerous Mind by Ash

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is a Ibiki Morino romance, it's not that big on the mushy lovely romance. You never see many of them, and Ibiki really is pretty cool, so let's give him some love. :]
I am using a new writer document and when I transfer it, sometimes some of the words mess together, I have been looking over it trying to get all of them separated, if you see any that are still together. Please tell me. And any opinion over my story would be more than loved! ;] Thanks.
Chapter notes: This starts in Ibiki's point of view.
I walked up to the main gate to see Kotetsu and Izumo, both looked sleepy.
"Hey!" they called to me, smiles plastered on their faces.


"Hey Ibiki-Sensei!" they yelled again, I lazily waved and smiled to them.


"Ibiki-Sensei.. Why are you here?" Izumo asked looking a bit confused as I walked up to the gates of Konoha, Kotetsu nodded at me.


"I'm waiting for someone from 'Hidden Spirit Village' The only thing I know it that the persons is Na of some kind…" they made O's with there mouths, Kotetsu began to get deep into thought, his brain seemed to be running overdrive.


"Ibiki-Sensei-“ Izumo began looking left and right from his posted position to check for travelers leaving and coming, he turned back to facing me.


“How do you know it’s even a person then?” he was acting smart- I played along.


"Well they know who there looking for, I was told to greet them and show them around." I answered.

"Na?" Kotetsu asked suddenly, deep in thought. Kotetsu was never one who liked to ask but did when he needed to.


"Yes." he smirked at me. What was this boy up to?


"Sensei, is that the last name by any chance?" you looked at him and to the card


"I think so." his smirk got even bigger.


"What's this person here for?" Kotetsu asked.


"There here to come back permanently and also to join the Interrogation squad, give some of us pointers I only know this person is really smart and great with their powers." Kotetsu had now become a huge grin.


"I know who it is." he laughed,


"Who?" I wanted to at least know.


"You shall see. You'll like this person Sensei." he whispered into Izumo's ear who it was he got wide-eyed.


"Hu-? Really! You have to be kidding me!" Kotetsu nodded. Who was this person? And why were they so happy to see them?

.:*Kata's Pov*:.

I rode my horse till I saw the gates and hopped off.
"Good girl."I patted Legend’s thick, black coat.


Watchful to the men behind me,my Katana was strapped to Legend. I took off my hat and put it in a pouch, it would become a problem if there was a fight.


"Thank you so much Legend!" she was always so good at playing along with me, I was buying a small bit of time to collect the slightest of information I could get by their movements…
She shook her hair and raised her head in agreement.


"Aw." I held her rein.

The men moved some more inching and inching closer.


My bow and arrows on the other side of Legend.
Looks like this may be a close ranged fight...I don't want to risk hurting Legend.
I had got to the enormous doors of Konoha, I began to hum a song quietly and walked through.
Legend bobbing her head up and down a small bit as she followed closely behind me. I could feel more eyes following me.


"Oi!"I heard a familiar voice call.


"Kata!" I stopped humming and turned, Kotetsu and Izumo.My heart jumped, I had not seen these two in years!


"Kotetsu! Izumo! Oh my- Ah!" I dropped the reins to Legend, she would stay, I collided into a hug with them both.


"Hey, Kata-Chan!" Izumo said.

"Hey, while I have you two do you know where I could find Ibiki Morino?" They laughed. What was so funny? Confusion had to be written everywhere on my face. Kotetsu broke into laughter.
“I knew it!” He burst out, I looked at him, still lost in whatever laughing fit those two were enjoying.

"Um.. What did I say? I just need to find Ibiki Morino. I also have a letter from my mother to yours one for you too Kotetsu." I handed them to him,

"Arigato Kata." I tried to give him a adorable smile without straining myself, he was still laughing about something I was still lost too.

"I am Ibiki Morino." a cold voice said, it was a tall man with 2 visible scars on his face, he had a gray suit and a black trench-coat. He looked...menacing, cruel, but, he was the Chief Interrogator here, wasn't he suppose to look like this? Somehow I found him to also look gentle.

"Oi!" I smiled. "I'm Kata Na!" he questioned me for a moment.

"What village?" I sighed, this again, can people not just believe me when you tell them I am a interrogator and be done with it?

"Hidden Spirit. I was sent here to join Konoha and the Interrogation team. I already had my papers sent in."It felt like he was trying to get me to crack under something, but what was I hiding?
I was telling the truth.

"Sensei. This is my cousin, Kata Na." Kotetsu laughed.

"Hm... Haven't I heard Morino somewhere else?..." I’ve never thought hard on it but Morino sounded familiar.

"Let's get going." he said, he seemed to have turned colder at what I had said.

"Wait! Have a issue to take care of!" the men were getting closer and closer. One was right under me it was time to make a move.

I whistled quietly. Legend came running me, I got onto her back. The 3 sets of eyes in Konoha watched me and so did the enemy.

Why are they following me in the first place?

I heard a light rustle of someone re-angling. I pulled a kunai, it screamed as I threw it into a tree. A small sound of contact felt like a echo in my ears. Two men jumped, there was one still underground.

I got from Legend as soon as I could, now with a blade in hand.

They had a more deadly weaponry. To bad good weapons are not useful in the hands of one who does not know how to use them. It was quick, they were only bandits running under no leadership it seemed.

"Now I am!" Kotetsu laughed at me, it seemed to be the only thing he did to me.

"Nice." Kotetsu smiled, Izumo doodling on a scratch piece of paper. I looked at Ibiki,
"Shall we be off?" I asked him, he nodded to me.

It was late day so he couldn’t show me much before we had to report to the Hokage that I had arrived.
I was assigned a apartment to stay, Kotetsu and Izumo lived close by there so all was well in that matter.

Ibiki helped me unpack some of my stuff when we arrived.

“Uh- little showy for silverware?” Ibiki asked, I looked up- he found my lingerie, I blushed madly. What the devil was it doing in the ‘silverware/bowls’ box!
“Ah! Oh my-" I ripped the box from him and slammed it closed and threw it in the next room.

I put him to watching TV, he more watched me and what I was doing than watching the TV.
At 9:30 I decided to retired to bed from all the days 'fun'.

"Come back tomorrow and show me around to some hot spots and some not spots?" I smiled brightly to him, his face a bit more relaxed than it had been all day.

I was hanging by the door frame with the palm of my hand, hanging like a monkey, Ibiki pulled my hat down over my eyes a little.

"What time?"I pondered it…

"I think I either wont sleep or I will sleep in so 10-12 should be fine then run around the rest of the day." He nodded slightly.

"Sounds fine to me." when he left me I closed the door quietly and slid my back against it facing my new 'home'. My dear Mirage came up beside me and nudged her soft black head against my arm.
Chapter end notes: Thank you for taking the time to read my story! :] Opinions?