TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Just A Dream by Kariya

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +


[19:43]x Walker: you were cheating on me?!
[19:43]xHiSexy Thang: no! everyone just loves me!
[19:43]x Walker: shure! ima come over right now
[19:44]xHiSexy Thang: kay im at calvyn’s

[19:45]x Walker: okay

…5 Minutes Later…

“Sandy, open up!” shouted ‘x Walker’. Nothing. “Open, seseme!”

The door opened. “Gosh, Kariya, you actually went to Calvyn’s?” Sandy asked.

Kariya frowned and walked in. “Act like that’s a threat. You mention him in all your lies. So I headed here. Uhm, by the way, I’ma take a shower her, cause I’m like, muddy.” she said, gesturing to her brown clothes.

“Oh… I thought a dog took a crap on you. Yeah, go ahead. You’re clothes are in my drawer. If you want anything purple, take some from your cousin’s clothes.”

Kariya grabbed the towel Sandy offered and head t the bathroom. “You’re so nice to have everyone stay at your place. I haven’t slept here in a while.”

She grinned. “Only when you gotta stay away from home or skip school.”

“Yup!” Kariya shouted from behind the bathroom door. “Your parents are like, hella nice. I miss them. I don’t miss my parents. I’m glad they’re gone.”

“They’re not gone. You’ll just be apart until your 18.”

“And after that, too. They are not in my plans for the future.”

“Mhm…” Sandy mumbled, as the shower water ran.

…Kariya POV…

I sighed, content. The hot water pounding onto my back feels hella good. But I still felt bummy. I sat down against the side of the tub and hugged my knees, resting my head on them. The water pounding my feet still felt good. I don’t know how long I was sitting there but Sandy finally called me out.

“Don’t waste all my hot water, Kariya! My dad will be pissed of at you.” she yelled. “I have eggs!” she called afterwards.

I sighed and stood up. “Coming, sweetie…” I called back, stepping out of the tub. I shivered as I put on my clothes and opened the door. “Aaaaaaaaah!” I took a deep breath. “STUPID CALVYN! STUPID SANDY!” I shouted.

Calvyn took a step back. “Sandy’s idea!” he accused immediately.

“I don’t care who’s idea it was! Stupid hoebags!” Calvyn shrugged. “Don’t shrug at me!” I shouted at him. I suddenly tackled him to the sofa and we landed with an ‘oomph’. Me on top of him.

Sandy suddenly screeched. I giggled as Calvyn teased her. “What are you, a bat?” he said, chuckling.

“Meanies!”

“That’s his name.” I grinned, pointing at Calvyn as Sandy walked in. “Isn’t that right, Meani- OW!” I screeched as Sandy jumped on us.

“I love you!” she shouted, snuggling onto my shoulder, only making my face closer to Calvyn’s. I suddenly sat up. I giggled as Sandy fell off and onto the floor.

“I want to change.” I stated, walking into Sandy’s room. I pulled off my red shirt and took my cousin’s purple shirt that said, ‘RUN PMC’ on the front and ‘PUHR-PUHL’ on the back. I pulled it over me, as I headed out the door.

Calvyn stared up from the sofa. “Purple looks better with black than red.” he said, eyeing my black pj pants.

I shrugged innocently, and ran towards the sofa, jumping on him. “Ow.” I stated, as his knee poked my back and my head swung on the wrong side of the sofa.

Sandy walked back in and sighed. “Kari, did you flip onto the sofa again?” she asked. “You are always upside down on that couch.” She shook her head and grinned. Then she jumped on them again. “But I love you guys.”

Calvyn took a sharp breath but turned to a cheesy romance movie that was the only thing on. After a few seconds, we were all asleep in a very awkward position.



“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I asked, my eyes still closed. We were still on the sofa, we were still in the same awkward position, but we all had pointy objects at our necks. I paused waiting for an answer. Sighed finally opening my eyes to see a familiar face staring back at me. I sighed and rubbed my throat, moving the kunai out of the way. I took my feet and poked Calvyn’s face with my big toe and whacked Sandy’s chest with my other foot.

“Doe, fother mucking chit.” Calvyn stated when he saw our situation.

Sandy looked at him questioningly. “Hoe, mother fucking shit.” I translated. “Isn’t this so troublesome?” I asked.

Calvyn nodded. “We’re in the same dream with Naruto characters in it.”

“No, I mean, I feel bummier than before.”

My captor raised a shock eyebrow. “How do you know about Naruto?” he asked Calvyn.

Calvyn’s captor sighed. “Maybe you should switch prisoners with me, so you could talk to him about whatever it is about Naruto.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Don’t you have better things to do? Iruka? Asuma? Kakashi?”

Sandy poked me. “It’s just a dream. Don’t take it seriously.” she told me.

“All the more reasons to goof off before we wake up.” I murmured.

“Silence!” Iruka shouted.

“Science.” I quietly corrected him.

Calvyn coughed. “What does science have to do with anything?” he asked.

I shrugged. “Mr. Freeman always says “Science” instead of “Silence”.” I grinned. “In our dream, we would have to call him, Freeman-sensei. Wow, that would feel weird.”

Iruka stared at me, questioningly. “Dream? This is no dream. This is real.”

Calvyn chuckled a throaty chuckle. “Our dreams are programmed to say that?” he asked.

“Yep!” Sandy answered.

Kakashi sighed, having enough of this already. “I think we should take them to Hokage-Sama.” he said.

“Oh! You mean Tsunade?” I asked.

“No!” Sandy shouted. “Asuma’s dad! Remember? He’s the one who dies cause of Orochimaru. And then Jiraiya and Naruto will go and get Tsunade to make her be Hokage.” she explained.

“Yea!” Calvyn agreed.

“Are you cheating on me, too?! That’s why you’re not agreeing with me?!” I paused. “Wow, it would be messed up if you were. I’m dating Sandy, I’m dating you. Then if you were dating her, she’d be dating you… Hm…”

Sandy shrugged. “He’s just the boy next door.”

“Yeah, you could say that, cause he lives right next door to you.” I said, rubbing my throat more. “Wow, I feel bummy!”

“Yea, we know,” Calvyn muttered. “Hey, when we’d get here?”

I looked around. “Wow, these dream ninjas travel quick.” I mused.

“We are not dreams.” Kakashi stated. “We are real.”

I rolled my eyes. “If you’re real, then me, Sandy and Calvyn are dreams.”

“And what is your name?” The Hokage asked me?

“My name on what? Myspace? For myspace, I put khmerKID. For aim, I put L1toxKhmai1. Does that answer you’re question?”

“So people go around calling you Khmer kid?” he asked, pronouncing it wrong.

‘Do people go around calling you Hokage, Sarutobi?” I asked him.

“Actually, yes, they do.”

“Oh.”

“Idiot~!” Calvyn chimed.

I turned to glare at him. “I is Kariya Kim. The girl is Sandy Hut. The other girl is Calvyn Isghey.”

Calvyn grinned. “I didn’t know I was a girl. I didn’t know my last name is Isghey.”

“Yes, you’re last name is gay.” I told him.

Asuma actually chuckled.

“Aha! I am funny!” I gloated.

“Sit.” Kakashi commanded. Sandy sat on the couch, next to Calvyn and I sat on the ground. “What is your business in Konoha?” he asked, in a business like voice.

“More like Dreamoha.” I said, giggling at my own stupidness.

Kakashi turned to the Hokage. “We should, shouldn’t we…?” he asked.

Old Sarutobi nodded. “We should.”

A/N: And I'm back! Haven't been on in a while. No free time. When I had free time, the website was down. :T Well enjoy, the second version of Just A Dream. Sorry to those who liked the first.