TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Corrosive Honour by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Bloody hell.. this damned road looks like it goes on forever, doesn't it?" A boy groaned, whilst travelling up a grey gravel path northward. The sun was beating down like a mallet on a nail and the road was in the middle of the desert, in Wind country.

The boy was Trias Gaiki, a 15 year old boy who seemed very bored with his current standings. He was rather tall.. around 6"1 at a hazardous guess, and had dark brown hair, long enough to just pass his shoulders, and the fringe seemed to get in the way of his eyes continually, bobbing back and forth with the constant movement of the trek and the huffing and puffing caused by the effort blowing the hairline about.
Trias had emerald green eyes, and wore simplistic white clothing. His shirt and trousers had open-ended sleeves and such, and seemed to be a little too baggy for him. Around his waist was black rope, created by quite a few thick strings and appeared very tough. As for emotions, Trias had a sarcastic grin on his face, as if laughing silently at himself for putting in all this work. The boy was carrying a large sword on his back- it was wide and made of black steel- obviously meant for two hands and cleaving your enemies. However, the runic markings shone out from the surface of the blade in the glare of the sunlight. At his side was a crude leather satchel, containing basic supplies.

"Thank the bloody Gods! Some damned tree's... perhaps we'll get some shade after all this time in the desert.." he exclaimed, after spotting the border to the Fire country. Quickly walking over, he plunged his massive blade into the side of the tree, making it shudder so much it appeared as if it may give way and fall. However, after a few seconds the shuddering subsided, and Trias almost collapsed in both relief and exhaustion. He sat down under the shadow of the massive trunk and branches, sitting on the comfortable green grass. Yawning a little, he took out a piece of bread and a waterskin out his satchel.

He yawned a bit, and shoved the half-loaf into his open mouth. Feasting on the meal satisfied him- showing obviously on his face as a dumb grin, and a trail of crumbs round his mouth. He took a large gulp from his waterskin, but unfortunately his supply ran dry afterward, and he shoved the empty skin back into the satchel after he was done drinking.
He leaned his head onto the trunk the way me or you might lean unto a pillow, and looked into the tree's branches. The tree bore apples.
Looking at the juicy and fresh fruit ravenously, Trias planned his next move.
"1..2..3..Fire!" he muttered, aiming at the apples with his eyes and mind. After the countdown, he spat out a small droplet of bright green liquid. The liquid flew upward with a powerful thrust, and landing on the stalk connecting the apple to the branch. Immediately, the stalk began sizzling- steaming, even. After a few seconds, the liquid burned through the stalk and the apple flew back down to the earth, landing right into Trias' lazy but open palm.

After some minutes of devouring that apple, Trias stood up, stretched, and brushed off any crumbs and bugs from the grass that caught sent of the sweet fruit. Trias walked toward his blade, which was stuck in the side of the tree and perfectly horizontal. Stroking the wide surface of the blade affectionately, Trias tought about his journey throough the Wind country and more- and what his chances were of getting into Konoha un-arrested.
"Not very good.." Trias answered himself, chuckling.

Suddenly, in a quick motion, Trias cut open his ring finger on the edge of the sword, and spread the blood over the runic markings.
In a puff of smoke, a small and fluffy spider appeared; a taranaula to be precise. It looked up at him with its eight eyes, and lifted one of its front legs in an awkward wave.
"Hey there Trias! Why not summoning me a bit more? Gets pretty boring in the other land ya'know.." the spider said casually. It seemed the spider was wearing a tiny blue jacket, and a circle on the back with the symbol of a spun web made bold in black. It sprang forward and landed on Trias shoulder- but the boy did not flinch, but actually smiled.
"Good to see you too, I guess." he laughed, looking at his summon; "You got animalistic instincts- which ways Konoha?" he asked curiously to the spider.
"Well- at least you appreciate us in a way.." he started, but quickly silenced and began scuttling around on Trias' shoulder, before pointing toward apoint with one his legs as if he were some arachnid compass. "That way!" he said with glee at his own success.

Forcefully taking the blade out of the tree, Trias sheathed, packed, and headed in the direction that his small freind suggested.
After an hour or so, Trias came to the gates of Konoha, and had to endure a long bragging speech made by his little freind. "You know.. they probably won't like you at first glance, you should dissapear, little guy." he said to the spider, with a casual yet mocking grin. the little tarantula hissed a little as if offended, but sighed when he realised that the boy spoke the truth, "Ah well- see ya' next time, kiddo." he said, dissapearing in the same kind of cloud of smoke like he appeared in.

Taking in a heavy breath to build up some courage, Trias began walking to the gates, putting on a smile that looked a little fake knowing his usual grin..