TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Romance Series: Hidan by Shiori Hikaru

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Cool streams of water beat down upon your nude flesh as you stepped into your usual morning shower. The cold liquid soothed the tense muscles of your aching body as you fully submersed yourself under its flow. You had been through a long day of training, and a relaxing shower was just the thing you needed to rejuvenate yourself.
"Shiori, we're having a meeting! Hurry up, leader-sama doesn't want to be kept waiting!" You heard the deep voice of Kisame bellow from outside the bathroom.
``So much for relaxing.`` You thought as you quickly stepped out of the shower and threw on your usual shinobi attire.
---
You slowly made your way through the dingy corridor of the Akatsuki Base, and into the shabby meeting area that the other members were gathered in. Sure, the base wasn't as 'high-class' as you would like, but it was home. It had been your home for the past two years that you had been part of the organization, and you had grown quite fond of the dreary living space. You thought back to the first time you saw the base, remembering how disgusted you were by it. You didn't go to the bathroom for four days, being so repulsed by the unfastidious washroom, but your human nature finally took control and you had to go, repulsive or not. Speaking of 'human' that was more than you could say for some of the members around here. Kisame and Zetsu in particular.
"Shiori, would you get over here and stop daydreaming." You heard Hidan remark, snapping from your trance.
"Uh, oh yea..." You replied blankly, taking your seat with the rest of the members.
"So, Pein, what exactly is this meeting about?" You inquired, twirling your hair around your finger in boredom.
You were the only one who ever dared to call him Pein, besides Konan that is.
"Shiori, how many time do I have to tell you not to refer to Leader-sama in that manner?" Kisame scolded you.
"Kisame." Pein interrupted, silencing him.
"Sorry Leader-sama." Kisame apologized.
"This meeting is about an upcoming mission." Pein began, "I will be sending three of you on a mission to Konoha to collect the Kyuubi." He continued, as he looked in your direction "I think it's best if Shiori leads the mission." He finished, his eyes still on you.
"What! You want her to lead a mission! She's just a girl!" Hidan yelled as he jumped up from his seat.
"I am not! I'm nearly seventeen!" You yelled back, also jumping from your seat.
"Hidan, Shiori lived in Konoha for six years-"
"Yea, and Itachi lived there for thirteen years!" Hidan interrupted Pein.
"Hidan! Shiori will be leading the mission!" Pein roared, standing from his seat, "Is that understood?"
"Fine..." Hidan replied, sitting back down.
"Anyway, Shiori I trust that you will be able to keep Hidan and Kakuzu under control. They will be accompanying you on this mission." Pein informed you.
"I'm sure that I am perfectly capable." You replied, while giving Hidan a 'Go To Hell' look.
"Good. You will leave at dawn, so please try to get some sleep tonight. I can't have anything going wrong on this mission." Pein warned, as he began to walk down the hallway that led to his room.
"Yes sir." You replied.
Everyone was silent as you all watched Pein leave. However, once he closed the door of his office everyone broke out in a fit of complaints and insults.
"Would you all just shut the fuck up!" You screamed, sick of listening to their constant bickering.
"Geez, someone's in a mood." Deidara input.
"No, I'm just sick of your shit! You all never shut up!" You screamed getting more pissed by the second.
"Heh, and you're not 'Little Miss Perfect' either." Hidan retorted.
"Gah! Just shut up! Shut the fuck up! You're the worst of them all you fucking egoistic bastard!" You kept yelling.
"I'm the worst!? You're the one who acts like you fucking control us all! Then you go around sucking up to Pein! What the Hell is wrong with you!" Hidan yelled in fury.
"I can't believe I'm stuck going on this stupid mission with you!" You screamed even louder as you stormed off toward your room.
---
You flung open your bedroom door sending it crashing into the wall behind it, leaving a quarter sized hole in the blue paint.
"Damn it!" You screamed at the wall, "And I thought today would be a good day!"
You slammed your door behind you and leapt onto your bed, grabbing your Diary from the hidden place you kept it in.
March 9
Ellisia,
Gah! Hidan is such a Bitch! I can't believe I'm stuck going on this mission with him! Pein knows how much we hate each other! Why couldn't it have been Dei or Kisame! Damn it, this is going to be the worst month of my fucking life!
"Shiori, can I talk to you?" You heard a voice ask from outside your door.
"Uh, sure." You replied, slipping your Diary back into its usual place.
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, un..." Deidara said as he stepped into your room.
"Yea, I'm fine. Hidan just really knows how to get to me, that's all." You sighed, falling back on your bed.
"Yea, I know. I think he's just pissed because he can't get laid, un." Deidara smirked as he closed your door behind him.
"OMG! It's so true!" You screamed as you burst into a fit of laughter at his remark.
"Yea, it's just too bad you have to spend the next month with him, un." Deidara said with an almost apologetic tone.
"Heh, I know. Why do you sound so down about it though? You're not the one that has to go." You inquired.
"Well, your going to be gone for a month and I'm going to be stuck here with...Tobi...un." He shuddered as he spoke.
You couldn't help but laugh. Just the thought of him being stuck with Tobi for a month was enough to send you into another fit of laughter. You did feel sorry for him though. After all, Tobi was extremely annoying. You could barely retain yourself from strangling him at times.
"It's not funny, un!" Deidara yelled.
"I'm sorry...I just...just the thought of you two together..." You managed to get out through your laughter.
"I hate you." He replied flatly.
"Aw, but Deidei-kun!" You whined.
"Shiori! I told you not to call me that, un!" He complained.
"Okay okay, I'm sorry Dei." You apologized.
"Yea, I bet." He replied, "Well, I'll see you later. Pein said he needed me for something, and I just thought I'd come check on you before I went, un." He finished as he opened your door.
"Dei."
"Yea, un"
"Thank You." You whispered giving him a faint smile.
"No problem." He replied, smiling back as he left your room.
---
You awoke unusually early the next morning. The sun hadn't even begun to show its face over the horizon by the time you were up.
"Damn it! I could have slept for at least another hour!" You mumbled to yourself as you looked out your bedroom window, "Well, at least I have some extra time to get ready." You finished.
You decided to take an 'extra long' shower since your shower the day before had been cut short by that damned meeting.
``Uhg, the meeting.`` You thought, remembering the mission you were going to be leaving on soon.
You decided it was best not to think about the horror that awaited you in just a few short hours, and tried to focus on other things, such as guys.
``Too bad none of the guys around here are even mildly Hot.`` You thought, as you stepped into the shower.
---
After your nearly forty five minute shower you decided it was best to get to Pein's room. After all, you wanted to get there before that bastard Hidan.
You quickly threw on your Akatsuki cloak, and made your way across your room. You quickly opened your bedroom door, and as you stepped out of your room you saw none other than Hidan himself already on his way to Pein's room.
"What the fuck are you doing?" You sneered as you closed your door behind you.
"Going to Pein's room. What does it fucking look like." He scoffed.
"Heh, not before me." You growled as you pushed him out of your way.
"We'll see about that Bitch."
With that Hidan took off full speed through the base leaving you still standing in front of your room.
"What the Hell!" You yelled as you took off running after Hidan, "Get back here!"
"Heh, you wish." He yelled back at you.
Now, of course, you weren't about to let Hidan beat you. Especially not after yesterday, so you quickly grabbed a kunai from your belt and threw it straight at Hidan's back.
"What the Hell!" He roared as the kunai hit him, "You little bitch!" He yelled, turning around to face you.
"Hidan, what's wrong with you? You're getting so slow." You snickered as you quickly maneuvered past him.
Just as you past him up you came upon the door to Pein's room and all but fell inside.
"Pein sir, I'm here and ready for my mission!" You said with a salute.
"I'm here too!" Hidan yelled from behind you, "and I would've been here sooner if that little wench hadn't tried to kill me."
"Hidan, you're immortal. I can't kill you." You replied with a sigh.
"Well, I'm just glad that the both of you finally decided to show up." Pein replied from his desk.
"What do you mean finally?" You asked.
"Well, It's just that Kakuzu was here twenty minutes ago." He answered.
"What!" You and Hidan both yelled in unison.
"It doesn't matter who was here first though, all that I care about is that the mission is done properly." Pein remarked, as he approached you and Hidan.
"Yes sir." You replied.
"Oh, and Hidan, I want you to remember that SHIORI is to lead this mission, understood?" Pein asked.
"What." Hidan remarked, quite taken aback by Pein's statement.
"Understood?" Pein repeated.
"Yes sir." Hidan answered.
"You are dismissed then. Kakuzu is waiting out front for the two of you." Pein finished.
"Beat you to the door!" You yelled as you took off running past Hidan.
"You Bitch!" Was the last thing you heard him say before you rounded the corner that led to the front of the base.
Maybe you would have some fun on this mission after all.