TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Perfection or Dreams by Okikuchan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I don't and probably never will own Naruto.... Reviews are very nice guys.
Chapter notes: This is set in modern day California. This is a story idea i have been thinking about for awhile now I hope you guys like it.
Tenten sat on the floor surrounded by three huge suitcases looking at each one trying to figure out what else to pack.Looking around here walls trying to find some inspirations, most of them were bare because she had taken down most of the stuff to take with her.Bitting her bottom lip slightly. A voice came from behind her

Voice: Do you have a coat your leaving during a cold season and I want you to come back okay.

Tenten: *she turned to the man that she couldn't help but love. She smiled at him, standing up and walking over to him wrapping her arms around him and looking into his onyx eyes.* Of course I do Sasuke

Sasuke: Good * leaning in to kiss her and then pulling her up the rest of the way*

Tenten: * resting there for a bit then pulling away* Oh that what I forgot.* running over to a near by dresser and pulling out a small bottle with a yellow liquid inside.*

Sasuke: MY cologne?

Tenten: I don't want to forget your *walking over to him * perfect smell.

Sasuke: Fine... but that means * walking over to one of her suitcases and rummaging through it and the pulling out another small bottle with a clear liquid inside* i get this.

Tenten: But like that perfume* reaching for it*

Sasuke: And so do I.

Tenten: * looking at both bottles * Fine

Sasuke: Oh and I have something for you *running out of the room and then coming back in with a white box and a red ribbon behind it.* Here this is for you

Tenten: * taking and sitting on the bed as she opened it. Taking off the top of it she found Sasuke's favorite jacket, it was black slightly baggy but just perfect. Setting it off to the side and then jumping at Sasuke and kissing him* ah i love you.

Sasuke: I love you too. Come one lets get some sleep tomorrows going to be a long day.

Tenten: Okay*Getting ready for bed.Then finished packing as quickly as she could and slid into bed,Sasuke soon joined her and feel immediately to sleep she stayed awake trying to fall asleep but was to excited. Not even in 24 hours she would be leaving for Japan to teach elementary for 6 months.She had always wanted to be a teacher, she like the though of being able to help children learn and grow into the next leaders of the world.Turning to her side she saw Sasuke who was all and all the perfect man, he was sweet, kind, funny, had a good job, great looks,and was everything a girl could wish for. And within their 8 month relationship they had never fought. He was the one thing that made it hard for her to leave. As she sat up she looked down at the shirtless man next to her the moonlight hit his body making him glow. She brushed some of his black hair out of his face, he rubbed his face against her hand and smiled. * how did i get so lucky * She laid her head on his chest and let sleep finally take her.

~~~Next Morning~~~

Tenten:* woke up to the sweet smell of food. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes, then stretching out each arm and as she put them down she hit a small table.Fully awake now she looked down to find a breakfast in bed , it was her favorite chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, hash browns, juice and water.Off to the side was a letter and a rose.
Love-
I went out to get some last minute things for you I hope you enjoy your breakfast. I love you and I will be back soon. Oh also your mom called
Yours Truly
Sasuke.
She ate her food with a huge smile on her face thinking to herself about how great he was and how nothing was hotter than a man who could cook. Moving the tray finally she went to take shower. After she walked out of the shower and her bags were lined by the door and Sasuke stood right but the door holding a bag.

Sasuke: It took me awhile but i found them.

Tenten: What?* walking up to him*

Sasuke: * holding out the bag* Your favorite candy , those old fashion sugar candies... in this bag there is 184 one for every day your not with me.

Tenten: * starting to cry*

Sasuke: *wiping away the tears* shh its only for a while * kissing her head* I promise we will be together then Lifting her head and dropping on of the candies in her mouth. He leaned into her ear.* One day down. It will be no time tell you are here with me again. Taking her hand and leading her out of the apartment that she called home.*
Chapter end notes: ~
Reviews are always nice so please tell me if you like it ( the story line) and i will see if it something i want to continue.