TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


-x-When Fantasy Becomes Reality -x- [Uchiha Sasuke] by WhiteWingedWolf

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Naruto characters belong to Matashi Kishimoto. Original characters belong to me.
Chapter notes: Part one, this is the edited version of the original story on Quizilla. It was quite popular on there, so I'm putting it on here too.
1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... crap.

The last two kunai hit at the wrong angle, causing one to fall to the ground in front of me, and the other to go whizzing off into the forest somewhere.

Stupid kunai knives...

The other six kunai had hit dead center. I must've done this a hundred times and I still make mistakes? I need to get stronger...

Where did it go wrong? I held a kunai between each finger in each hand, and a kunai between my thumb and finger in both hands...

Ah I see... One of the kunai had left my hand the slightest bit later than the others...

In battle that could be a deadly mistake...

Against my brother I wouldn't stand a chance...

I scowled. I hated failure. The other six perfecly thrown kunai didn't matter.

The last two were a failure.

I picked my kunai up off the ground and proceeded to pull out the others from the targets.

I looked out into the forest. Should I bother going to get the other one? It's not like I have anything else to do, besides, I need as much weaponary as possible.

The forest was dark and silent. That's why I like it here. No annoying interruptions. No one to bother me. No team mates to distract me.

There was a rush of leaves and I immediately tensed. Just incase...

Just incase it was him...

But it wasn't him. It was just an owl, staring intently at me. I glared back at it, before continuing on my way to get my kunai. The owls eyes following my every movement, until it disappeared from sight.

Where the bloody hell is that thing?

My lips tightened in annoyance as I increased my pace. It can't be much further. I saw the moonlight reflect off something metallic in the near distance.

Finally...

I walked through the bush blocking my path, heading to get the damn thing and go back to where I live. I don't particularly think of it as home.

I have to stay in an apartment on the orders of the Hokage. 'Too many bad memories' as he put it. The Uchiha compound is where I grew up and it's where I will revive my clan, and where I shall return to living as soon as I kill my brother and feel at peace.

I stopped. My kunai was embedded in a tree, and a girl lay at the bottom of that tree, seemingly unconcious.

Did I hit her?

She doesn't look to be bleeding, I don't see any rips in her clothes. Heck she's probably asleep.

I bent down and shook her shoulder.

"Are you gonna stay out here all night?" I said.

No response...

Baka girl...

I pulled my kunai out the tree and put it back in my kunai pouch. I looked back down at the unconcious girl.

Should I just leave her?

I don't know her, she could be a spy, she might be annoying...

Or should I take her with me?

If I leave her and she dies the ANBU Black Op's will haul me in for questioning, they'll find my DNA or something...

Stuff it I'll take her with me.


I grimaced as I put a hand to my burning forehead.

Geez that's a killer migrane...

I forced my eyes open. Everything was a huge blur as light burned into my eyes.

Ouch...

I groaned and sat up, putting my head in my hands. The excrutiating pain in my head eased, leaving a slight feeling of light headedness behind.

Reopening my eyes, I looked around.

This wasn't my house. It wasn't any of my friends houses either. So... Where the hell was I? I was on a bed. In a relatively large room. That's where I was.

"Awake?" came a boy's voice. I jumped out my skin.

"FLIPPING HELL!" I cried holding my heart.

"What's your name?" the boy demanded coldly.

I looked away from him as a heated blush rose to my face.

I was shy when meeting new people... I couldn't help it, it was my nature... I only felt confident if my friends were with me.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke" he said, obviously wanting me to answer with my own name.

Wait a minute... Sasuke Uchiha? Wasn't he a character in the anime 'Naruto' that had started showing a few days ago?

My mind wandered to what my friends would do in this situation. A smile threatened to spread across my face but I managed to hold it in.

"What's your name?" he repeated, more of an order than a question.

"I... I don't know, all I remember is that it began with 'K'" I answered truthfully.

He stared at me as though trying to read my mind and see if I was lying.

"I found you in the forest outside the village, where did you come from?" he interrogated asked.

"Somewhere far, far away... I don't know how I got here... and I don't know how to get back" I said quietly. It was probably best to be truthful... I didn't like being stared at it made me feel really uncomfortable... and all this guy was doing was staring...

I sighed and looked down. "I wish Gemma was here" I whispered to myself.

"Who's Gemma?" Sasuke asked.

Woah he's got good hearing...

"A very close friend" I replied as a smile appeared on my face.

His eyes seemed to soften the slightest bit. He sat on the bed beside me.

"Do you miss your home?" he asked.

"In some ways, I miss my friends and my family" I said.

It was weird being interrogated by a stranger.

A boy stranger.

An ANIME boy stranger.

It was silent after that... I hugged my knees to my body and rested my head on them and sighed.

What was I going to do now?

There was nothing I could do really, I can't go back if I don't know how I got here.

It's probably just a dream... I'll wake up soon...

"You're really quiet" he said, his eyes narrowing with suspicion.

"That's only because I'm shy at the moment" I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you shy?" he enquired. I shrugged.

"It's just the way I am" I said looking out the window. It was pitch black, apart from the bright full moon.

Wasn't it a new moon yesterday?

He followed my gaze out the window. For a while we sat there in silence watching the clouds drift past the moon creating shadows as they passed.

How did I get here?

Sasuke layed down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He was probably waiting for me to bugger off somewhere and leave him in peace.

A sudden wave of tiredness rushed through my body. I layed down and almost immediately fell asleep...

~Sasuke POV~

I looked round at the girl to ask her some more questions, only to see that she had fallen asleep.

On my bed.

Her breathing was very quiet and for a moment I had thought she wasn't breathing at all.

I wonder where she came from. She doesn't seem to be a ninja, but then again, if she's not a ninja why is she carrying two katana?

Hm... Maybe if she stayed I'd find out.

Her long blonde hair fell over her pale face, but she didn't stir.

I didn't feel as though she was my enemy. I'll take her to my team in the morning and ask Kakashi-sensei what to do.

He'll just send her to the Hokage or something...

Some part of me wanted her to stay...

Something about her interests me.

As long as she wasn't a fangirl, or a girl version of Naruto, I should be able to tolerate her.

Her hand had a hold of the bed sheet and she was holding on tightly. She was smiling gently.

For some reason, I started smiling too for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I can't remember the last time I smiled usually I would smirk.

I layed there watching her, until sleep overcame me and I was plunged into my dreams.

Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. :)