TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kiba & you: 30 minutes in Heaven by sora_hatte

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
You were playing with you hair bored as ever not paying attention until Naruto pulls you up by your arm.
"Your color was called by Kiba"
"Huh? Really?"
You had a crush on Kiba ever since he saved your cat Miwaka from Akamaru. Even though he didn't like cats much he still helped you out.
"Suki I don't have all day!", he yells.
"Ok ok!"
You walk toward Kiba and Miwaka trails behind you. Kibas waiting with Akamaru on his head. Akamaru growls at Miwaka but she ignores it and Akamaru runs at her and sniffs her ass.
"Awkward"
Kiba giggles and grabs your hand guiding you into the closet. You sit in one corner and him in the opposite.
"So..."
"huh?"
"Well your just gonna sit there?"
"Maybe"
"Is that a yes or a no?", you crawls to him.
"Its a maybe", he gets into your face.
"Well that doesn't cut it", you get closer to him.
"Does this?"
"huh"
He goes in for a kiss and you stummble back falling and he falls ontop of you.
"I like this possition"
You blush 6 shades of red and he caresses your cheek with the back of his hand. He reaches up your shirt and starts rubbing your breasts. You blush darker.
And scream, "Pervert",but you don't do anything to object.
"Then why arn't you pushing me away?"
"C-cause", you sounded like Hinata.
He ripped your bra and shirt off then put his mouth inbetween your breasts.
"What are you?-"
You felt something sucking and look down to see Kiba sucking.
"Oh my god", your head blurrs.
He smiles while sucking. and Your still no objecting.
You start to squint from the pain.
"He biting not sucking", you think.
"Calm down Kiba"
He softens the sucking and slows down. It still hurt but you liked the pain and you wanted to wrip his pants off and do the same just a different area. Which soon enough you did. And all the pain you felt before he was feeling. You hear people trying to come in but he blockadded the door. So no one can come in.
[TWO WEEKS LATER]
You take a pregnancy test and are infact preggy with kibas "pup"