TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Formal Rival. A Secret Crush. by Serenity772

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I use a lot of nicknames in this story so in case anone gets confused; the pervert is Kakashi, the dolphin is Iruka, the pink one is Sakura, the raven is Sasuke, and kit is Naruto.
Three days my kit has been without warmth, both on his body and in his heart. Naruto is sitting in a clearing he has found in the forest. He awoke with the sunrise and has been up since then. The tears have stopped, but no sound comes from the usually loud-mouthed boy. Inside he is broken, and his shell only serves to hold together the peices. Naruto has stood and is dashing through the trees now. Training starts soon. Maybe that can take his mind off all the pain I've caused him...
We've arrived at the training grounds. The raven is here, silent and brooding as ever. Something seems different though... His eyes seem worried, almost as if he's frightened or concerned about something. What could have the Uchiha so worked up? Naruto must have noticed the look as well because he's now in the raven's face.
"What's wrong teme?"
"I should be asking you that dobe."
"What do you mean?"
"Kakashi told me everything."
"What are you..."
"SASUKE!"
That pink girl has the worst timing. What did that pervert tell the raven? If it was something to hurt my kit...
"Hi."
"You're late!"
"Sakura you're excused from today's training."
"What? Why Kakashi-sensei?"
"I need to speak with Naruto and Sasuke in private."
"Oh ok. Bye Sasuke-kun!"
Such an annoying girl. I doubt she even realizes anything is wrong with Naruto. In fact, nobody seems to notice that Naruto's smiles have become more forced and his mood less enthusiastic. Actuallly only the dolphin, the raven, and the pervert even seem to care. Humans are so ignorant. All that matters to them is their own happiness.
"I know what happened to your house Naruto."
"Kakashi-sensei I..."
"It's ok Naruto, but next time tell someone so the abuse doesn't go this far."
I guess not all humans are ignorant. Maybe the pervert can help my kit. ...It seems weird to call him my kit , but I promised to protect him to the best of my abilities. With this trait of mothering, he has become like my kin and I shall call him what I would call my children. Now how is the pervert going to help...
"Do you know who burned your house Naruto?"
"No."
"Ok. Since we don't know who the culprits are, it isn't safe to get you your own house for now. Fortunately Sasuke has agreed to let you stay with him."
The raven has agreed to let my kit stay with him. Maybe the concern before was from his decision... I hope Naruto doesn't do anything stupid. This shall be interesting...
Chapter end notes: Ok I got really ticked writing this. I had everything written and when I went to post it, everything got deleted. Worst part was that was my only copy because my laptop is dead. So needless to say I really don't like this chapter. The first one was the best and I tried to reproduce it , but I couldn't remeber evrything. If anyone has sugeestions I'd love to hear them! Thanks everyone!