TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To The Rhythm by Kitana

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: To The Rhythm
Author: Kitana
Warnings: NC-17; Orochimaru x Jiraiya; snake kinkporn; probably crack-ish and OOC. For some reason, I kept envisioning Naruto instead of Jiraiya... oh well. 575 words.

***

Jiraiya’s not sure how Orochimaru talked him into this. It’s a simple enough request, to help his teammate perfect a technique, and even though his nakedness doesn’t bother him, he still feels odd.

Jiraiya’s bent over on his knees, his head pillowed on his arms. Between his legs, Jiraiya can see Orochimaru holding his left arm out. The grin on Orochimaru’s face is devilish, is like he’s laughing at a joke only he knows.

It’s slow, the twine of the snake from Orochimaru’s sleeve. The snake is slender, and long; it’s dark green, grey, and splotched with other colours in random patterns. The snake slides closer to Jiraiya and he shivers when it finally touches him, slithering across the small of his back and over the beginning of his buttocks.

Jiraiya closes his eyes, trying to think of something else, attempting to force himself to not pay attention to the second snake that’s twining around his thigh. It crawls closer to his crotch and the young ninja can feel something stirring within himself, something low in his belly a lot like chakra.

“It’s a test of patience and accuracy,” Orochimaru says offhandedly, as if he were trying to soothe. Jiraiya nods, his eyes screwing even tighter shut. There’s nothing soothing about Orochimaru’s statement, in fact, it seems inflectionless and devoid of any particular meaning.

“Okay,” Jiraiya replies after a few seconds, and his breath hitches at the end. Jiraiya opens his eyes and doesn’t know whether to be horrified at himself or his pale teammate. A third snake is out of Orochimaru’s sleeve now, making it’s way up his back, around his torso, its small forked tongue tasting his skin and the air around repeatedly, assaulting his nipples in the process.

Jiraiya fails to suppress a shiver originating from something he doesn’t quite know of. The feeling in his belly is spreading, like a struck match thrown to oil, and the snakes curling over his body are only fueling the flame. A flush comes to Jiraiya’s body, and he’s hot, hotter than even the worst cold fever he can remember.

A snake’s head is pressing against his rear, pushing in somewhere sacred, and Jiraiya cries out, asking for something and not sure what. He hears Orochimaru whisper, the words sounding close to ‘hold on a moment’, but the snakes don’t still. It worms its way inside of Jiraiya and he writhes, moaning a choked, painful noise.

Jiraiya spreads his legs wider instinctively and the pain lessens, and the snake sinks faster inside of him, pressing at odd angles. He can only focus on the burn of that one snake, until his attention is redirected by the second snake coiling around the erection he’s ashamed to have. Jiraiya shivers and pants, and his cheeks are a flaming blush of embarrassment and pleasure.

He’s hoping Orochimaru will stop soon, that his teammate will decide he’s perfected his patience enough for one day, but the heat spreading through his limbs is telling him that he doesn’t want it to stop, not until the feeling has peaked and crashed and burned back into the pit of his stomach.

The snake’s movement around his erection is something like undulation, and it’s the feeling that puts him over the top, that breaks whatever shred of dignity Jiraiya might have kept. The warmth pulsates through him, alternatively stealing his breath and forcing more fractured moans from his throat.

Orochimaru only grins.

~Owari~