TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Punishment by Hinata1

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kakashi stared at the two impatiently.

"SHUT UP SASUKE-TEME I CAN...." Naruto's loud yell was interupted my his annoyed sensie.

"Thats it you two." Was all he said, then he started muttering some jutsu neither could understand.

Both looked at him questioningly.

"Kakashi-sensie was that suppose to do something?" Naruto asked raising one eyebrow.

"I don't think it worked," Sasuke said emotionless as ever.

Kakashi simply smiled, "Thats all the traing for today!"

"But, Kakashi-sensie we haven't done anything," Sakura seemed to whine.

"I have a feeling Sasuke and Naruto will learn their lesson fairly quickly," Kakashi said smirking under his dark mask.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked bewildered.

Kakashi didn't answer, he merely walked away with out a word.

"What was that about?" Sakura asked staring at Sasuke, who simply shrugged.

--------------
the next morning.

Sasuke opened his eyes slowly rolling out of bed, dreading the day in front of him. He would go get in the shower, eat breakfast, train till lunch, eat lunch, train with Naruto, eat(...ramen with Naruto), and then train with the rest of the team, the sleep. His days were long, but none longer than THIS day.

The shinobi sat up and looked around. Sasuke was bewildered as to why he wasn't in his apartment. Then he saw a picture he had in his drawer in his apartment, on a table near the bed he was sleeping in.
Sasuke glanced around the room once, then nodded. He was definitely in the dobe's room, but why? and when?

Then Sasuke saw his own reflection. Sasuke nearly choked on air.

"What the he---," Sasuke began, but changed his words as his memory flashed back to yesterday's 'training', "KAKASHI!"

----------------
Meanwhile

Naruto couldn't believe his alarm went off so damn early. He would never set his alarm for 4:00 a.m.! Then he looked at the rest of the apartment he was in.

"Wait, this isn't my apartment," Naruto said aloud, totally confused.

Then he made his way to the bathroom when he stopped, looked in the mirror, then screamed.

___________________________
So how do you like it so far. The pairing is pretty obvious.