TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sneaking by Rowanashke

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Don't Own Naruto.
Chapter notes: Don't own Naruto.
“You know…” Sakura put her spoon back into the ramen and cast a thoughtful look sideways at Sasuke, who was currently scowling at his untouched bowl. “Have you noticed that there’s something…something weird going on between Iruka-sensei and Kakashi-sensei?”

“Whaaat?” Naruto looked up at her with wide eyes. “What do you mean?”

“Well…” Sakura blushed lightly. “I mean…it seems like Kakashi-sensei’s always around, you know? And the other day, I stopped by Kakashi-sensei’s house to drop off those books he borrowed me and Iruka-sensei was there. And they…” She hesitated. “They looked kind of…I don’t know…red…”

Sasuke looked interested. “Hmm. I’ve never really paid attention, but...now that I think about it, you’re right.”

“Hmmmmm” Naruto’s face screwed up in thought. Finally, he scowled. “You don’t think…”

“What?” Sakura asked slowly.

“You don’t think he’s…bugging Iruka-sensei, do you?” Naruto yelped. “Kakashi-sensei’s such a pervert…”

“He is, isn’t he?” Sakura said distastefully. “He’s always reading those books…”

“Hm.” Sasuke tried to look like he didn’t care, but a glimmer of worry showed in his dark eyes. “Maybe…maybe we should check.”



Iruka heard Kakashi enter the classroom and hid a smile in his hands. The class was deserted; it was five o’clock on a Friday afternoon. The perfect time to steal a little time with his Kashi…

Kakashi, apparently thinking he was being sneaky, slipped across the room and positioned himself behind Iruka. Iruka grinned openly, waiting for his lover to do something.

Kakashi didn’t disappoint him. He felt Kakashi’s breathe on his neck and then a soft, slow nibble.

Shivering slightly, Iruka tipped his head to the side and chuckled. “Hello, Kashi…”

Kakashi laughed. “Didn’t fool you a bit, did I?”

“Of course not.” Iruka lifted his arms and brushed his fingers over Kakashi’s cheeks. “How are you, Kashi?”

Kakashi moved around to sit on Iruka’s lap. Straddling his hips, he grinned down at his beloved chuunin. Iruka, blushing, gave him a shy, amused glance.

He still blushes for me, Kakashi thought happily. I never get tired of that. Leaning down, he kissed Iruka’s nose lightly and was rewarded with an even deeper blush.

“Kashi…” Iruka whispered. He gave Kakashi a look from under his eyelashes, and it was so damn sexy that Kakashi seriously considered throwing Iruka over the desk and having his wicked way with him right then and there.

Come to think of it…grinning evilly, he leaned down a little more and captured Iruka’s lips with his own. Iruka lifted his hands to slide them up his lover’s back, eagerly opening his mouth to allow Kakashi’s tongue to slip inside.

Iruka made a soft, needy noise and Kakashi deepened the kiss, bringing his hands up to run them through Iruka’s hair.

Then he suddenly jumped off Iruka’s lap, yanking his mask up.

The door burst open. Naruto, followed by Sasuke and Sakura, tumbled into the room.

“IRUKA-SENSEI…” Naruto glanced between the furiously blushing Iruka and the suspiciously relaxed Kakashi. “Uhm…”

“We were wondering…” Sakura was looking at them oddly as well. “We were wondering if you would like to get some…some ramen…”

Iruka took several long, deep breaths, trying to get his blushes under control. “Uhm…”

“Kakashi-sensei…” Naruto gave his jounin teacher a suspicious, dark glance. “Why are you here?”

Kakashi gave him a bland look in reply. “I needed some advice on a jutsu, so I came to ask Iruka-sensei for some help. I was really desperate.”

Iruka choked for some reason.

Sakura looked angry. “LIAR!” She pointed at him accusingly. “You NEVER need help with your jutsu!”

“Meh.” Kakashi shrugged. “Can’t be right all the time. I’ll…uhm, I can’t come eat with you. There’s something I need to do. I guess I’ll see you around, Iruka-sensei…”

Iruka cast him an odd, regretful look before turning to the kids. “Well, let’s go get some ramen, then.”

When Naruto turned to talk to him, Kakashi was already gone.