TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Inside Out by ChibiNinjaFox

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kiya glared… I mean she glared hard at the occupants of her house. As owner of the very large estate, she was made responsible to hold all of her unexpected guests when they suddenly popped in. “Listen everyone, I don’t care if you have grudges or not, you will get along while you’re here and you will like it!” She shouted at them.

Who would have guessed it, the Akatsuki, The rookie nine, Gai’s team minus Gai, The Sand Siblings, The Sanin, Sai, Kabuto, Iruka, and Kakashi had suddenly just dropped into her house, and it happened to be Naruto who was brave enough to wake up the blood red headed girl. This had resulted in Kiya waking up and attacking one of the many objects of her fan based dreams. She’d even slapped herself multiple times just to make sure she wasn’t still dreaming.

And now, she wanted her enjoyable weekend back. Her friends had gone to the school to get about a hundred registration forms. And with a signature from the one Mitaraku girl, they’d comply with Kiya’s wishes. Of course, since the twelfth and eleventh grade were mixed together, this had all worked with her wishes. Her wishes were to get all of them in the school, and to have them all have the same classes.

Usagi, a girl with light pink hair and amber eyes bounced in, three other girls following.

“We’re back, Kiya!” Usagi said, bouncing around.

Kiya tried not to smile. “Not now Usagi!” But as Kiya’s hyperactive nature had it, she jumped up and began to bounce around with Usagi.

Oishi, extremely dark brown-almost black eyes and hair smiled. “We’ve turned in the papers and they’re all now going to be following us!”

Ikari and Syreeta, both having pure black hair and black eyes, but Syreeta’s hair was tipped in hot-pink and Ikari’s tipped in purple, smirked. “Of course, I can’t wait till the teachers find out how many new students they’ll have.”

Kiya counted where’d she’d put certain people. “Okay, so the teachers get twenty-five new students, and Usagi-“ Usagi snapped her head up at the mention of her name. “you hacked the computers right?” Usagi nodded. “So now they have five new assistants.”

Kakashi, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru’s jaw’s dropped.

“Kakashi is the assistant Athletics coach/P.E coach. Jiraiya is the assistant Language Arts teacher. Orochimaru is the assistant Science teacher. Tsunade’s helping out in the office. And Iruka is the assistant US History teacher.” She explained, pointing to each as she listed them off.

Naruto raised his hand, as if afraid to speak without permission in front of Kiya. She nodded to him. “Um, do we need different clothes or something?”

Kiya laughed and shook her head. “No, what you’re wearing is fine. People come to school in cosplays all the time! Oh, and you don’t need to raise your hand to speak Naru.” She said leaping over to a random closet and disappearing inside, only re-immerge with an Akatsuki cloak draped around her.

All of a sudden the cloak went flying in the air and the golden eyed girl stood in a short, black kimono with long sleeves and red clouds on it. “I’ll wear this.” She exclaimed proudly.

Usagi came dashing back down the stairs with a short, pale yellow dress with no sleeves, a portion showing her midrift, and a large purple butt-bow around her waist. “And I’ll wear this!”

The whole group laughed, two pairs of eyes looking hungrily at the two hyper girls who were parading around, watching as Kiya pulled up Gaara and the two red heads began to dance.

Pretty soon, the entire room had organized itself. All the furniture had been pushed away and everyone had formed two equal lines. They were all clapping in beat, and did some form of dance down the large isle.

Orochimaru held his hand out to Usagi and she blushed bright red. She took his pale hand and they danced down the large isle. Temari had other plans for her little brother, she picked him up and flung him like a potato sack over her shoulder, skipping down the isle. Things like that happened until some people left, making the rows uneven and it came to Naruto and Sakura. When Sakura simply ignored the friendly gesture from the blonde, Itachi and Tobi sat on Sasuke’s back while Kiya smacked Sakura and comforted Naruto.