TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ninja High babe by sAnDgIrL026

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: o my f-in gosh. i'm back already =) lets continue
"Class! quiet down!Couji, put the snacks away. Ino, Sakura, stop arguing. Neji, Lee, stop glaring! we have a new student today! she goes by the name of Kara. Please be welcomeing and-" Iruka began, but at that moment, the girl in question came crashing through the door.
"Go bomb another country!!!!" shouted a voice and a few boys ran down the hall.
"I'm fine." she said getting up and wiping some blood off her leg.
"You just crashed through the door i think-" began Iruka
"Really it was just a scrape. i'm fine." she said walking into the hall and comeing back with her bag and wolf in hand. "it's poor Kunai we should be worried about." this caught Kiba's attention. he made sure that the seat next to him was open.
"well if your really ok, please take a seat so we can continue."
Kara moved up the rows and picked the seat next to Kiba, who wasted no time introducing himself.
"Hey, I'm Kiba. and this is Akumaru."
"I'm Kara, and this is Kunai."
"well it's very nice to meet both of you." he said Shaking Kara's hand and scratching Kunai's ears.
"Now if we could continue. A ninja is only a strong as his or her team......."
but no one was paying any attention. they were busy trying to guess wat they could about this girl. but they couldn't get much. other than her eyes. they must be hereditary. but thats it.
if only they knew......
by lunch Kara had said with Ino, and Neji as well as Kiba.
at lunch, Sakura forced her into a seat at their table between Tenten and HInata. even though the boys had been trying to get her to sit with them.
"Sooo, your Kara." said Temari. even though she was a year above, she prefered to eat with the younger kids. not quite sure why....
"Yep." replied Kara, "who are all of you?"
"Temari."
"Tenten."
"Ino."
"Hinata."
"and Sakura."
"Soo, you seemed pretty friendly with Kiba and Neji." aid Ino.
"Ya, it was really nice of them to let me sit with them. you too Ino." she said with a smile.
"Ya, they're b-both very nice boys." said Hinata
the bell rang a few minutes later, and Kara said who's going to science???"
"I-I am. we can walk together." said Hinata.
"Very cool."
they got to Science class, and Hinata imediatly moved and sat next to Naruto. but Kara was stopped at the door.
"okayyyy, you will be needing a lab partner. let's seeeee. ah yes. you will be partnered with garra. he said pointing to a goodlooking goth in a fishnet shirt, and black baggy jeans sitting in the back row. as she walked back she heard faint whispers of
"dead girl walking."
but she walked back and sat down. turning to Garra she said:
"Hi, i'm Kara." she held out her hand. Garra stared he seemed to be contemplateing whether or not to shake it. finally he shook it and said:
"Garra." and turned in his seat to face the front.
"Ok class, settle down. because of recent 'accidents' we will start off the day with some trust exercises. do that falling and catching one."
*oh crap. i don't want this girl to trust me, but i don't want to drop her. crap crap crap.* thought Garra
"Garra, are you ok?"
"Ya why?"
"you were banging your head on the table and saying 'crap crap crap.'" she said with a small smile.
*Crap!!!!!* thought Garra
*wow, he's really cute. but wats with the tatoo?*
"lets just get this over with. i'll go first." he said standing with his back to her. "ready?" he said
*well atleast if she doesn't catch me i wont die*
"ready!" she said holding out her arms. Garra fell back and.....
SHE CAUGHT HIM!!!!!
"you caught me." said a confused Garra."
"Kinda the point, isn't?" she replied not realising that this was soo shocking to someon like Garra, who could never depend on anyone besides himself.
"my turn, and if you drop me, i swear i'll kill you." she said with a smile. she turned around and said' "Ready?"
"as i'll ever be." muttered Garra. she fell back and Garra caught her. And then dropped her 5 seconds later. she hadn't slipped, Garra just got scared. he didn't like having ppl close to him. ppl close to you can hurt you more than ppl who are far away.
"oww! Garra, you're not supposed to drop me." she said standing up and rubbing her soar but.
*and what a nice but it is.* thought Garra,perv.
"Sorry i wasn't really paying attention." he muttered.
"you two, do it again this time try not to drop her Garra. she can't be that heavy." said the teacher.
"i'll try to take that as a compliment." she muttered crossly turning around once more concius that all eyes were on her. "Ready?"
"Ya." and he caught her. she barely even fell. Garra just had this sudden urge to make sure she didn't get hurt, so he hugged her more that caught her. they stood there for a few second, or minutes or hours, who knows. until Sasuke suddenly appeared next to them.
"you can let go of her now garra." he said jelously.
"what ever." he said pushing Kara forward twoards Sasuke.
"are you ok?" he asked
"i'm fine why wouldn't i be?" she said moving back to her seat, directly between the two boys.
"it's just that he's...." began Sasuke
"Uchiha, back to your seat." said the teacher
"jelous much?" muttered Shino when Sasuke sat back down.
"Shut up."
but truth be told, shino was too.
Chapter end notes: oooh cliff hanger. R+r PLEASE
i'll