TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ninja High babe by sAnDgIrL026

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: please r+r?
Chapter notes: please r+r =) my first fic
"i'm bored!" said Naruto, a blonde haired 16-year old boy.
"shut up Naruto!" said Sakura, also 16 but a girl with pink hair.
"Ya, loser. this new ninja will get here eventually." said Sauske, and raven haired boy also 16, with perfet, well, everything. he too was becoming impacient. this ninja was supposed to be here hours ago.
"well, i think we should leave. this ninja's just like Kakashi sensai. he probebly has the same dumb excuses." naruto continued.
"no excuses, just an apology." came a voice behinde them, they turned to see a cloaked figure standing behind them.
"remove your hood before Sakura has a heart attack." said Kakashi on their other side. the girl did. the hood fell back letting down brown wavy, and very perfect waist length hair. and a very pretty girl with wierd eyes.
"Whats with you eyes!" said Naruto, his bright blues, boaring into her round-ish purple ones.
"they've always been like this." she lied.
*sigh, what a beanpole. am i doomed to be 5'7" forever???* she thought. and removed the rest of the cloak to reveal a short black and purple pleated skirt, a black, shortsleaved collared shit, and a red tie.
"i'm Kara." she said
*note: kara is pronounced care-a*
"Naruto."
"Sakura."
"Kakashi."
"Sauske." they all replied. all of the guys, even Kakashi were looking at this girl with interest. she was definetly easy on the eyes.
"well come on you lot have to go to school." said Kakashi
"are pets allowed?" asked Kara.
"yes." he replied, and watched as the girls produced a small wolf puppy from her backpack,
"this is Kunai. she is the best friend anyone could ask for." said the girlputting her backpack om her back and holding the puppy in her arms.
"is that all of you stuff?!?!?!?!" said Sakura looking shocked. this was one light traveler.
"ya, i know a jutsu that alows you to shrink stuff to make it easier to carry around." she said scratching Kunai's ears absent mindedly. "so come on lets go." she continued, and muttering under her breath added, "ninja high school. won't this be interesting?"
"hey, whats your families name???" questioned Naruto.
"your really nosy, didi you know that? anyways, i don't have a family name."
"really??"
"yep. now lets go!!!!"
Chapter end notes: sorry it's so short. but my free ends in a little while so i'm trying to get in as much as possible, r+r, and this is my first fic so be nice =)