TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hide and Seek by sephirothsslave

[Reviews - 41]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dont own Naruto or Mcfly, and dont profit from this.
Naruto came on stage, normaly he wouldnt be doing this, but since it was his punishment he had to. He goes to the disk jockey and hands him a cd. Then he takes the mic, and then says " Okay everyone, ARE WE READY TO PARTY LIKE COLLEDGE STUDENTS ON EXCTASY?!?!?!"

All the students answered with a chorus of "YEAH'S!".
and even a "hel yeah!" here and there. The background music for Mcfly's song "I've Got You." Starts playing.

Looking at the crowd waiting for the right moment to come in Naruto spots KIba wedgeing through the crowd trying to get to him.

The time had come, Naruto opens his mouth and sang, "The world would be a lonely place
Without the one that puts a smile on your face
So hold me 'til the sun burns out
I won't be lonely when I'm down." He was looking at KIba the whole time.

He closed his eyes breathing in for the next part of the song. He sang part of the next verse "'Cause I've got you," and he heard Kiba Join in," to make me feel stronger."

Then it was just him again "When the days are rough and an hour feels much longer."

He smiled at Kiba, he knew that even though he would have to face Rex after the dance, that he wouldn't be alone. He had Kiba, and it was likewise for KIba.

Everyone was amazed at first, Naruto's voice was so good and the song was so beautiful. But now everyone was moving along to the beat.

The end of the song was drawing near. The climax was coming and Naruto sang with all his heart. "Yeah I got you." and again Kiba joined in, "Oh to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour feels much longer."

NOw it was just kiba singing by himself. "Yeah when I got you," and Naruto Joins in. "to make me feel better When the nights are long they'll be easier together."

The song ends, everyone gives a loud cheer for the couple. Naruto Hugs Kiba and whipsers in his ear, "I love you..."

This made Kiba's heart dance. They were about to sing the next song when the door opened. In walked a group of guys with Instruments. Naruto looked at them with wide eyes and then yelled. "IT"S MCFLY!!!!"

When they got there instruments up they started playing the same song Kiba and Naruto Had just sang. Naruto and Kiba Danced through most of it but when they were getting to the climax of the song Naruto grabed Kiba by the waist and Placed his lips on Kibas.

Girls P.O.V
All the girls stared at them admiringly. Those two boys were too beautiful for there own good.

Ino decided to yell out at the moment and as usual the comment was very Ino-ish. " OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO FUCKING HOT!"
Kiba P.O.V

Kiba broke off the kiss and looked around himself. Everyone was staring at them.

"uh....hi?" he said a little embarrased.

Naruto grabed his and and pulling him towards the door whipsers in his ear. "come on where going to a place where we can just be alone."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay sorry for the wait. and sorry if this chapter isnt really good..... oh well IM ON THE STUDENT COUNCIL! what now bishes *coughs* i wonder if i really won because of my political abbilities, or is just from popularity, well never know....