TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hide and Seek by sephirothsslave

[Reviews - 41]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own naruto, and do not profit from this in any way.
He was walking down the hallway, a feeling of panic attacking his mind, making his body shake. He could hear his classmates whispering. They were talking about him, his secret. He looked at Neji comforting Hinata, his body tensing up from the glare that Neji sent in his direction. Hinata had loved him, Kiba inuzuka, but today she had her heart broken. Just from one tiny little fact, and it shatters and sucked in to a black oblivion. He looked at one kid, his name was Rex, a stuck up, popular rich bastard who hates every gay person he meets.

Rex growled at him and yells out "What are you looking at you Fairy?"

Kiba's eyes started tearing up, Rex had once been a good friend to him, that is until Kiba had started becoming a "punk". Ino hear what rex had said and came to Kiba's defense.

"Why don't you just leave him alone!? He's already gone through so much today" she yelled back at Rex
taking Kiba's hand she draged him to a secluded area "Hey are you alright?" she asked him.

"yeah, just a little shaken thats all. I cant believe i let it slip out..."

"What happened to make you say that? I mean me and a couple other of your friends knew but i thought you were keeping it a secret from the rest of the school."

"well earlier, Sakura was nagging me again. Asking me to go out with her like she does every day and it sort of just slipped from all the tension i've had, you know from my grandma and Grandpa dying, and from Me failing..." Kiba looked down, tears falling from my face. "I actually feel kind of releaved. As if a burden was taken off my shoulders"

Ino hugged Kiba, and let him cry on her shoulder. Speaking in a low, caring voice she says "Don't worry, you can get through this. Me, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Chouji are there for you..." Pausing mid-sentance Ino got an idea "hey how about we invite Naruto and the gang over to have a sleep over tonight? I mean it is a Friday, It will probably help a little. so how about it?"

Kiba sat there pondering wiether he should go or not. finally he was ready to answer. "yeah that would be nice."

"good ill tell the others and we can meet at my house at six. see you there" she said smiling to him before she left to tell the rest of the gang.

Tonight was going to be one hell of a night....-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do ya'll think?