TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Enemy by Mewgirl1995

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
A small vine grabbed Sakura’s foot and pulled her down. She yelled.
“What’s wrong?” Sasuke turned around.
“My foot’s tangled in this dumb vine,” Sakura muttered trying to pull the vine of her foot. Then it started pulling her into the ground. She screamed. Kurenai turned around. Sasuke was trying to pull Sakura out of the vines. But they wouldn’t let go.
“That’s a gen-jutsu!” Kurenai exclaimed running over to Sakura.
“Help!” Sakura screamed. Kurenai used another jutsu. But the vine wouldn’t let go. But finally it released. But right before it did it snapped her foot. Sasuke pulled Sakura back and they both fell onto the ground. Sakura screamed in pain. Sasuke tried to help her up but the plant had fractured her ankle.
“Sakura are you okay?” Kakashi asked. “Can you heal it?” Sakura nodded. She winced as she sat down. But then she tried to heal her foot and it wouldn’t heal. Kakashi watched her carefully. It must have been fractured. Rin said once that it is hard to heal. Kakashi thought. “Don’t waste your chakra,” Kakashi finally said. “But you can’t walk so,” Sasuke nodded already knowing what Kakashi was going to say. He carefully lifted Sakura up onto his back.
“If Jirayia had stayed in the village we wouldn’t have had this problem!” Kurenai exclaimed. She walked forward.
They continued down the path when Akumaru barked.
“What is it?” Kiba asked. Akumaru barked. Kiba nodded. “Akumaru found Jirayia!” Kiba yelled. Akumaru took off and everyone followed him.
Soon they came to the road.
“That town had absolutely no beautiful girls,” Jirayia sighed.
“Purby sage,” Naruto growled. “WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!” He screamed. Hinata sighed.
“Why?” Jirayia asked. Naruto looked like he was about to attack Jirayia so Kakashi stepped up.
“The village is in danger, from the Village Hidden In the Shadows,” Kakashi exclaimed.
“That’s impossible!’ Jirayia exclaimed. “They’re just a fairy tale the First Hokage made up.”
“Whatever you think we have to get back to the village!” Naruto exclaimed.
In a few hours they had arrived back at the village.
“Jirayia you are an idiot!” Tsunade yelled. She slammed her fist down on her desk. Shizune laughed.
“I think it’s okay,” Shizune sighed. Tsunade glared at her.
“Whatever the case we have to prepare the village for an attack,” Tsunade sat back in her chair. “Now.”