TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Enemy by Mewgirl1995

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura carefully cut the wire and she tied it to the shuriken. “Let’s see how this works!” Sakura told Sasuke. He nodded. She threw the shuriken and it flew and wrapped around the tree. Then Sasuke put it on fire. The flames shot down the wire and the tree exploded.
“That worked great,” Sasuke muttered, as tree chunks fell to the ground. Then he heard something moving. Sakura heard it too. They turned their heads and watched the area. “It’s an enemy ninja,” Sasuke whispered.
“I think there’s two,” Sakura muttered. She stared out at the trees. Then everything was quiet again. Sasuke and Sakura walked back over to the lake. Kakashi was watching everything closely.
“Did you two hear them too?” Kakashi asked. Sakura and Sasuke both nodded. “Hinata could you please look for any enemy ninja?” Hinata nodded she focused her chakra.
“Byakugan!” She looked everywhere but there was no sign of them. Hinata turned around and near where Sasuke and Sakura were practicing a single hat sat on the ground. “Kakashi-sensei there is something over there,” Hinata pointed. Kurenai walked over with Kiba.
“What’s going on Kakashi?” She asked. Kiba and Akumaru were with her.
“There are enemy ninja somewhere,” Kakashi said following Hinata to the hat. Sakura stared at it she walked up to it.
“This hat has a weird design,” Sakura bent to pick it up.
“Sakura no! It’s a trap!” Sasuke pulled Sakura away just in time. Where she stood was blown apart.
“Smart little brother, you can see through deception,” Itachi called he walked out with Kisame at his side.
“Kurenai take Hinata and Kiba and get help!” Kakashi ordered. Kurenai nodded and the group quickly fled the scene. Kakashi lifted up his headband. “Everyone close your eyes,” Kakashi said.
“Why?” Naruto asked.
“Just do it!” Sasuke exclaimed, activating his own Sharingan. Naruto and Sakura quickly shut their eyes.
“Kisame you can handle the brat and Kakashi,” Itachi ordered. Kisame grinned and pulled out his sword. He carefully unwrapped it. Itachi stared over at Sasuke and Sakura.
“I’ll kill you first!” Itachi exclaimed. He stared out at Sakura. Sasuke carefully shielded Sakura.
“No you won’t!” Sasuke growled. Itachi grinned.
“You don’t decide that,” Itachi snarled.
“Sasuke how can I fight with my eyes closed?” Sakura asked.
“Just sense where he is and try to hit him with shuriken,” Sasuke smiled. Sakura nodded her head. They broke apart racing around Itachi. Itachi laughed.
“You are going to try hit me with that?” He slipped off his robe. Itachi watched them closely then threw his kunai knife. It hit a tree. Itachi glared angrily. Then Sakura and Sasuke threw their shuriken it spun around and restricted Itachi. “You think you got me?” Itachi snapped. Then he disappeared. Oh no! Sasuke thought. He’s going for Sakura! Sakura carefully focused her chakra. Where is he? She thought then he came up behind her. “Sasuke if you make one move she dies,” Itachi put his kunai knife to her neck. No! Sakura thought. I need to escape. Sakura carefully moved her leg. If I move fast enough I can knock away that kunai knife. Then she spun. But Itachi was ready he kicked her and she went flying. She hit the ground hard. Sakura careful pushed herself up.
“Sakura!” Sasuke ran over. “Are you okay?” He helped her up. Itachi smiled.
“Sasuke you can’t win,” Itachi smiled.
Meanwhile Kakashi and Naruto were giving Kisame everything he could handle. Sasuke stood up.
“That’s it Itachi!” Sasuke did several hand signs. “Lighting Blade!” Sasuke charged. Itachi prepared for his attack but then Sasuke disappeared and hit him from behind. Itachi screamed in pain and then he fell. Sasuke stared blankly at his brother. I did it I killed him. Sakura opened her eyes.
“You did it Sasuke!” She exclaimed. He smiled blankly. Then Kakashi had flung Kisame near where they were fighting. He glanced over at Itachi. He gasped and then disappeared.
“Sasuke you actually killed your brother,” Kakashi walked over. “Lets get over to Tsunade’s office,” He smiled. Sasuke nodded and helped Sakura up.