TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Enemy by Mewgirl1995

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura walked close to Sasuke. This place is so scary. But I wonder why I’ve been here before hundreds of times. Sasuke felt Sakura push herself closer to him. I can understand why she’s scared. I wonder what did this. Then Sasuke heard something rustling. Naruto heard it too. They whirled around to face it. Kakashi and Kurenai turned.
“It’s just a crow,” Sasuke smirked. Sakura smiled.
“He’s probably lost,” Sakura smiled and walked near the crow. But then she felt it giving off immense chakra. She frowned. I don’t remember crows having chakra. Then she saw another one and more until there was a whole flock of them. She screamed and ran away.
“They’re just crows,” Sasuke laughed. “See, they’re easy to kill.” Sasuke slipped out his shuriken and threw them. They hit several crows in the heart. But then the crows started cackling.
“There’s something weird about these crows,” Kurenai muttered. Then the crows formed together. A huge crow sat before them.
“I’ll kill this thing right now!” Sasuke yelled. “Chidori!” He raced forward.
“Sasuke no!” Sakura screamed but Sasuke’s attack hit the crow head on. Then the crow laughed it’s wound healed easily then it scratched Sasuke with one of its large feet then shot him backwards. Sasuke winced. This thing is tougher than it looks. Sasuke thought he tried to get up but then severe pain shot through him. I can’t move! He thought then his vision started fading and everything was spinning. Sasuke collapsed. What his wound wasn’t that severe! That thing isn’t normal. Kyuubi thought. Shut up! Naruto thought angrily.
“Rasengan!” Naruto carefully aimed his attack. But the crow threw him back. Naruto hit the ground. Then everything started fading. Hinata rushed over to him.
“We have to be careful,” Shino told Kiba.
“What is this thing?” Kiba exclaimed.
“Okay you guys stay back, we’ll take care of this,” Kurenai told them. To Kakashi she said, “Okay I can trap it with my gen-jutsu and you can kill it.”
“No, we need to attack it from far away,” Kakashi pulled out several kunai and explosion tags. He wrapped them and threw them. By the time they reached the crow, they exploded. BOOM! The crow flew backwards it burned and then blew up. Sakura gasped in horror. “It should be gone now,” Kakashi smiled. Sakura nodded. “We can set camp here I suppose you can tend to Naruto and Sasuke.” Kakashi walked over. Sakura nodded then preceded to do so.
When night came Kakashi and Kurenai were on watch. Sasuke opened his eyes. Sakura was lying next to him with her head on his chest. Sasuke blinked. What happened that thing just scratched me! Sasuke thought angrily. Then he laid his head back down. The stars were bright above them but the darkness cast shadows everywhere. Sasuke carefully intertwined his hand with Sakura’s. Then he fell back asleep. Kakashi looked over at them. They’re so close. Then he looked over at Hinata and Naruto. Kakashi smiled. They are really close too. Kakashi looked up at the stars. That’s all you wanted Obito, was to be close to Rin.
The next morning Kiba was the first awake. Akumaru was walking around stretching out. Kiba got up and stretched. Yesterday was rough! He thought walking over and petted Akumaru. Kakashi and Kurenai had fallen asleep on their watch. “Okay everyone wake up!” Kiba shouted and Akumaru howled. Sakura jumped and Sasuke blinked.
“What the heck was that for!” Naruto stomped over to Kiba.
“You guys would have to wake up eventually,” Kiba replied.
“Kiba you’re an idiot!” Sakura punched him.
“Ow, what was that for?” Kiba asked.
“For scaring the heck out of me!” Sakura glared at him.
“Okay calm down everyone,” Kurenai said. “We have to get moving.” Kakashi nodded.
“They’re awful close,” Naruto muttered to Hinata. She laughed. Shino followed Kurenai.
“Would you hurry up?” He asked.
“We’re coming,” Hinata giggled. They followed Kurenai and Kakashi. Sasuke and Sakura were at the back.
“Will we ever find him?” Sakura sighed.
“He could be anywhere,” Sasuke said. He shook his head. “Probably spying on girls at a bathhouse,” Sasuke whispered to Sakura. She giggled. Jirayia is such an idiot! Sakura thought. Then stepped over a small ditch.