TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Enemy by Mewgirl1995

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Tsunade sorted through papers. “So you say Sasuke killed Itachi?” Tsunade asked. Shizune nodded. “Wow that’s interesting,” Then a paper caught Tsunade’s eye. “What’s this about?” She asked hading it to Shizune.
“It’s a death report,” Shizune read it carefully. “Three Genin were killed and their sensei was killed later.” Shizune walked over to one of the cabinets. She pulled out a package. “The Jonin had this.” She handed Tsunade the package.
“Wasn’t this the thing you couldn’t open?” Tsunade slid her hand down one of the sides. Shizune nodded. Tsunade ripped it open. Out fell a head protector that was completely black. There was also a note. It said
Dear Hokage,
We are the Shadow Ninja of the Village Hidden in the Shadows and if you don’t give up and join us we will destroy your village.
Tsunade read the letter shocked. Then the letter became ash. “Get Kurenai and Kakashi now!” Tsunade ordered. Shizune nodded and ran down the hall.
Later Kakashi and Kurenai were in Tsunade’s office. “Okay you two I have a mission for you and your team,” Tsunade stood up, “It’s very simple find Jiraiya.” Tsunade walked over to the window.
“If you mind me asking, why?” Kurenai asked. “He’s an old fool.” Tsunade nodded. Before she could answer Kakashi answered.
“Well he is a Sannin, whether he’s a fool or not. He could help us,” Kakashi stared out the window. “So many ninja are going to die in this fight.” Tsunade nodded. Kurenai knew what Kakashi was talking about.
“So many loved ones,” She murmured.
“Yes that’s why it is crucial to succeed,” Tsunade nodded. “You may go.” Kurenai and Kakashi nodded and then immediately left to gather their team.
Sakura carefully pulled her hair back.
“I don’t know, do you think this looks right?” Sakura asked. Sasuke looked up.
“It looks fine we’re training anyways so it’ll get messed up!” Sasuke said. Sakura nodded and then let it down. “Finally,” Sasuke muttered. Then Kakashi walked up.
“I have a mission for you guys,” Kakashi smiled. “Our team and Kurenai’s team will be joining together.” Kakashi looked around. “Where’s Naruto?” He asked.
“How should I know?” Sasuke muttered.
“I think he’s somewhere over near um,” Sakura looked confused. She shook her head. “I have no idea.” Kakashi sighed.
“The last thing we should have to do is go chasing after Naruto,” He looked up. This is exactly how you were Obito. He thought.
“Hello Kakashi!” Kurenai walked up. “Sorry Naruto was with me.” She smiled. Kakashi nodded looking past her at Naruto and Hinata.
“Okay let’s go!” Naruto shouted. Akumaru barked and Kiba nodded.
“Right let’s move out we have limited time to find Jiraiya,” Kakashi waved. As they left the village it seemed to get darker and darker.