TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sakura's New Technique by Mewgirl1995

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura walked slowly up to Lady Tsunade’s office. A single Cherry Blossom was on a small chain around Sakura’s neck. Sakura walked up to door and started to knock when she heard Naruto.
“Why do we have to track Itachi? We should still be trying to get Sasuke back!” Naruto exclaimed.
“Naruto shut up!” Tsunade yelled. “We need to track the Akutsuki and we believe Itachi is in charge of whatever they’re doing. All we know is that it has something to do with the demons.”
“Then why is Naruto going?” Kakashi asked.
“Because Kyuubi is the strongest of the demons and Naruto can control his power,” Tsunade replied. “Anyways why don’t you take Sakura with you.” Oh no! Sakura thought she quickly opened the door.
“Hello, Lady Tsunade,” Sakura bowed her head.
“Oh great Sakura, I have a mission for you,” Tsunade smiled.
“Actually I’d like to go on a different mission,” Sakura murmured spinning the Cherry Blossom.
“Oh Sakura-chan where did you get that?” Naruto asked.
“Nowhere, so shut up!” Sakura yelled.
“Anyways, what mission do you have in mind?” Tsunade asked. Sakura glared at Naruto. “Oh Naruto, Kakashi you can go.” Kakashi and Naruto left the room. “So what is it?”
“I’d like to look for Sasuke-kun and bring him back,” Sakura murmured. Tsunade nodded.
“Who do you want to go with you?” Tsunade asked.
“I’d like to go by myself,” Sakura answered.
“Sakura, if you go to look for Sasuke you should at least go with one other person, you could get killed if you ran into enemy ninja!” Tsunade exclaimed.
“That’s not really why you don’t want me to go by myself, you think Sasuke will attack me, right,” Sakura whispered. Tsunade nodded. “But I will take that chance this is my mission!” Sakura exclaimed.
“Alright but first I want you to learn a special technique,” Tsunade said.