TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who's Baby is it REALLY?! by KakshiGirl

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i dont own naurto *looks to mother* did i say it right mom? *mother nods* Oh yippy! o_O
Hinata sat in a chair next to Sasuke, she pointed her fingers together just like did when she younger, but she hadn’t done it in years, but now seemed like an apt time to be shy. Hinata ran the information over again in her head, Sakura was pregnant, but not by Sasuke, by Kakashi. And Sasuke might suspect something when the baby didn’t look like him, or Kenji and Dani might freak out if their new sibling didn’t have the same daddy as they did. This was a good amount for Hinata to handle…
“What the hell is going on here?!” Naruto proclaimed walking into where Hinata and Sasuke were sitting, he was pissed to be the last one to know. How did Hinata get here first? He asked himself, sitting down next to her. “Well I am I going to get an answer or is everyone just going to stare at me?!” Naruto’s eyes budged, he was pissed about being the last one to know his friend had collapsed on the floor of his and Hinata’s apartment.
“You know, you’re just so stupid you forgot already,” said Sasuke in a barely hearable voice; his eyes didn’t even travel from the floor to look at Naruto.
“So Hinata,” said Naruto sitting down next to Hinata. “Wait, you’re pointing your fingers!”
“Oh, um, uh,” she stuttered.
Naruto whispered to Hinata, “What’s wrong?”
“Oh, um, uh,” Hinata stuttered again, “I think I am going to talk with Sakura…” Hinata got up and promptly walked towards Sakura.
“Hello Hinata… I wish these people would just let me out of here! They know that I am a medic-nin and that I can fix it myself, but no, they have to go by the book!” stormed Sakura pacing around her room.
Hinata continued pointing her fingers, waiting for Sakura to take a seat
“Oh my god Hinata!” said Sakura, Hinata stood up in alarm, “You are pointing your fingers!”
“Well you know that things like this make me have a bit of a freak out, Kakashi have a child with you is inconceivable!” said Hinata.
Sakura glared at Hinata, “Mind your pregnancy jokes to yourself Hinata,”
Besides all that had happened, Sakura and Hinata couldn’t help but laugh at this feat.
“Sakura, you can go, now,” said Kilino, a nurse.