TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who's Baby is it REALLY?! by KakshiGirl

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own naruto! or any of it's rights, I own a head band that i bought at Hot Topic, but sadly that doesn't count... o_O
Sakura was the first one to know that she was pregnant, she could just tell. But a second thought over whelmed her thought. “Kakashi…” she gasped. But she knew that she couldn’t tell him just yet, priorities. She knew she couldn’t tell Ino, everyone would know by lunchtime. Hinata, yeah, she would tell Hinata. She was reliable and she could keep secrets, but wait, that would mean she had to tell Naruto. She walked towards Hinata and Naruto’s apartment. Three knocks on the door and it swung open, Hinata’s face peered out,
“Oh, hi Sakura, what’s wrong?” Hinata saw the desperate look on Sakura’s face.
“I am pregnant…” she stuttered her face turning a bright red.
“Oh that’s great Sakura!” said Hinata beckoning her into the apartment, “But wait, what’s wrong with that?” she added sitting down on a lumpy couch.
“The father is” *gulp* “ Kakashi…” Sakura stared at the floor.
Hinata stood up in surprise, “What the hell Sakura?! Kakashi?! You are married to Sasuke!”
“I know! I am not even sure what the hell happened! But I know that I slept with Kakashi, and lately Sasuke has been to busy to have sex period, he will guess when the baby doesn’t look anything like him!” Sakura frustrated everything was mixing, becoming more and more confusing.
“Calm down, it can’t be that bad,” said Hinata.
“It is! And what about Kenji and Dani?! What about them!? How will they deal with a brother or sister who doesn’t look like them or have the same father,” Sakura was spiraling into a place no pregnant woman should ever go, her body just couldn’t handle the extreme stress of this situation any longer. She fainted on Hinata’s floor…
“Damn it,” whispered Hinata she opened her window took up Sakura and jumped towards the hospital.