TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who's Baby is it REALLY?! by KakshiGirl

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first atemped ever at lemon, do not make fun of how sucky it is, i tried! Also I do not own naurto, but that's ok cuz i dont think anyone else here does either! We just say it was we dont get in trouble!
5 Hours Later


Sakura sat with a tiny baby, named Rainie. Her white-gray hair was translucent with the lighting above. Sasuke was leaning over Raini, her faced turned bright pink, and she let out a desperate scream, her arms reaching for Sasuke.
Sasuke laughed picking her up, “Hello Rainie…” he said.
“Daddy, let me see her!” yelped Kenji his hands flinging around his head. Dani was standing behind him, her face showing a flicker of happiness.
Sasuke lowered Rainie enough for Dani and Kenji to see her, but Rainie turned her head away.
Sakura though that already this baby knew about how she was not related to man that was holding her, and the children who were looking were not from the same father, either that or Rainie was a regular baby and she was performing regular baby actions.
Sasuke and Sakura laughed at Rainie’s shyness.
Suddenly Sakura’s eyelids felt immensely heavy, she saw Dani smiling as she held Rainie, Rainie’s mouth widened into a yawn, she was tired too…

Sakura’s Dream/ Flashback thingy


Sakura was walking dangerously fast towards the private exam room, she was late for one of the first times in her life, it was an exam of a teacher who had gotten hit by some tree branches, Sakura laughed, beaten by tree branches.
Sakura gently pushed open the door her smile immediately went cold, her cheeks flushed seeing Kakashi glancing up from his small orange book.

Kakashi had only glanced up, but he could see Sakura, it had been four years since he had seen her last, and to see her dressed in the medic-nin uniform he couldn’t help but bite his tongue, it kept him from devouring her womanly figure. But he mentally kicked himself, the last time he saw her was it her and Sasuke’s wedding. And plus, besides that he had been her former Sensei, but he wasn’t anymore, she was an adult, with a job, a husband, and two children. Again he mentally kicked himself that made it worst!
“Ok so I just need to you keep this under your tongue for a minute…” Sakura said reaching up to put a thermometer into his mouth, but he swatted it away, it lay broken in half about seven feet away, “What? Kakashi, that was my last ther…” Kakashi could no long contain his desire for Sakura’s mouth; his primal instincts told him that he had to have sex with her.
Sakura let out a moan of pleasure; Kakashi took this moment to explore her mouth deeper with his tongue, she choked on his tongue. “If you don’t want me to rip those clothes into shreds to better take them off, now…” Sakura complied, removing her blouse, unhooking her bra, letting Kakashi savor each moment, and finally taking off her shirt and panties. She hooked her legs around Kakashi’s back; he was now lying down on the exam table. Sakura sat on Kakashi, rubbing her pelvic bones against his hardening bulge.
Sakura began to pull of Kakashi’s clothing; suddenly he was down to his skin. There mouths again intertwined passionately. Kakashi could see Sakura moving down his stomach, her mouth suddenly closing around the tip of his cock. She moved in swirls up and down, around and back, hypnotically mesmerizing him, she was good. He reached down to fondle her nipples, she moaned. Sakura moved back onto his chest, she maneuvered her opening towards his stiffened manhood. All Kakashi could think of was her small dark opening, it yawning to eat his cock. The switched positions, Sakura could feel his genital sliding deeper and deeper, he hit her G-spot, she moaned loudly. She begin stroking his ball sack, he pumped harder, a mask of pain formed on Sakura’s face. This was no longer fun for her, Kakashi was in control now, and he was hurting her… “Kakashi, please!” she yelped, this only caused him to pump hard he was not going to stop just yet.
“I am going to fuck you dirty, you slut you…” he removed his genitals from her opening, but now he had a new tactic, he shoved his rock hard cock into her mouth, grabbing a wad of her hair he forced her to suck his manhood, tears dripping down her face, “Stop! Please Kakashi! You’re hurting me!” she yelled threw a mouthful. “Oh so you want me to stop now do you?!” she nodded at his question, “Well that’s to bad, ‘cuz I am going to keep going,” Sakura was on the edge of screaming, but this room was sound proof, a small voice in the back of her head whispered. He began pumping into her opening again, he’s going to cum, he’s going to cum… she repeated in her head, each passing pump was growing to a never-ending pain, her face was now contorted with fear and pain. Then it happened, they swapped body fluids, Kakashi sighed getting up and putting on his clothes. Sakura just sat there stunned, what the hell had just happened?! “Kakashi you are a sick bastard! I am going to kill you!” she jumped up off the table, but Kakashi bitch slapped her, “Don’t be getting an ideas my little nightingale…” Sakura was frightened; everything was withering inside of her. Kakashi left with a sick smile on his face, Sakura threw back on her uniform. She just sat down and cried and wimpered…