TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who's Baby is it REALLY?! by KakshiGirl

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I will someday own naruto! Belive it! But sadly right now i do not own naruto... *animated cry*
8 Month Later

Kenji was watching his mom Sakura make dinner, “Mommy, what are you going to name the baby?”
“Well I don’t know Kenji, what do you think I should name the her?” asked Sakura motherly while throwing onions into a skillet, the hissing steam floated to the ceiling.
Kenji’s 2 ½ year old eyes grew wide, he got to help his mother name his new sister, this was of two year old, “Well it should be something cool!” Kenji exploded, cocking his head coyly, just like his father, while he was taking something out of the cabinet, “Mommy!” Kenji held up his wrist, a gash on his left wrist was bleeding profusely.
“Kenji!” Sakura kneeled down next to Kenji trying to stem the bleeding with a dishtowel.
“Dad, Kenji is bleeding…” Dani stood in the doorway calling to her father.
She is so much like him its scary… thought Sakura.
It was true; Dani was a tiny female Sasuke, she had dark spiky raven hair, she wore a tee shirt that had stripes of black and blood red, under that she wore a long sleeved fish net shirt, bandage leggings and a black skirt finished off her outfit. Well truth be told, she dressed nothing like her father, Kenji looked more like Sakura but dressed exactly like Sasuke did when he was little. But Dani had cold, angry strength that pulsed threw her, a deadly reminder of her Uchiha blood. Kenji was constantly happy, boisterous with a short temper for stupid people, short fused like his mother.
Sasuke walked into the room, took Kenji gently by the wrist and washed out his gash, “Kenji, think of this as your first scar,” said Sasuke with out emotion.
Dani stifled a giggle. You could tell she was thinking something along the lines of ‘Yeah, his first scar, he got it from investigating something that was not meant to be investigated, my scars are from training, “Daddy, come help me practice!” said Dani padding over to Sasuke and pulling on the hem of his shirt.
“Ok one minute Dani, Um, Sakura, I think the stuff on the stove is burning…” said Sasuke. He and Dani walked out of the room, their raven hair spiked the same in the back.
“Oh my god!” Sakura took the destroyed onions, chicken and rice off the stove and tossed them into the trash. “Hey Kenji, how about we go to get Ramen instead?”
Kenji nodded inspecting his cut.
“Sasuke, Dani? Do you want to come get Ramen?” yelled Sakura to them.
“No,” came Dani and Sakura’s yell back.
“Well I guess we’re on our own for Ramen tonight!” Sakura took Kenji’s hand and lead him out the door and towards the Ramen shop.

At the Ramen Shop…

“Can we have two beef Ramens please?” asked Sakura handing the Ramen girl money, and taking the to steaming bowels a soup, but a bowels were hot and Sakura let go of them accidentally, spilling the boiling stock on her and Kenji.
“Ahhhhh!” Sakura screamed, suddenly she felt something, and she knew what it was, she was going into labor!