TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stop Stammering by LittleCrane

[Reviews - 157]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Chapters 8 and 9 will be combined in a couple of days to make one nice long chapter! Ill let everyone know exactly when that is though. Ill update soon for you. Thanks for everyones support!
Chapter notes: Not mine.

Forgive me... I’m starting another story. I haven’t finished the other four I have going, but I have two more that i need to get out of my head. I don’t know if ill keep going with them... it'll depend on how people react and such, but yeah. There's this one and another one coming out. Sorry guys. Hope you don’t mind

This day is taking too long I've decided. No one cares about World War II anymore.... I mean, for fuck sake, it was over 60 years ago. Iruka sensei isn’t one to quit though... he believes through sheer determination and persistence he can magically make this class care about History.

He's gorgeous like that.

Hmmm, that might sound a little weird if you don’t know me well. But hey, I mean... I know myself well enough. A piece of paper is shoved under my nose, breaking my thoughts.
'Dobe, stop spacing out. You look like a dick. What’s your problem, something crawl up your ass and die?'
I snorted quietly at this. I turn to the person responsible for my mirth and shook my head, smiling slightly. Sitting next to me is my best friend in the whole world.

And yes, I do realise how gay and eight year old girl like that was. But hey, I’m a sentimental fucker ok? Anyway, the gay part is very appropriate for who I’m talking about. Sasuke Uchiha; my best friend, and a flaming homosexual.

Yep, that’s right. Sasuke's gay. Who would have thought? Well apparently none of the girls in the school. Well... it’s not as if he wears a neon sign around his neck that screams "IM GAY. GIVE ME COCK!!!!' or anything like that. No, its just he tells me everything, and I tell him everything. Really, we know everything about each other.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh right, the note.

Anyway, I give Sasuke a reassuring smile. The corners of his lips turn up slightly, for a second, before falling back into his usual bored expression. This lets me know he's satisfied... for the moment. I can still see the worry in his dark eyes. Grabbing his pen, I write on the paper.
'It’s nothing, really. Just bored out of my brain, and I'm thinking... you know how ad that is for me. Seriously. I’m fine. '
Sasuke snorts softly when he reads my note. Its strange how he can make such an ungraceful sound to seem so... classy. Or something. Whatever.

Ring Ring!

Oh thank Christ! Thank fucking god for the bell. And its lunch time! Besides the end of the day and dinner, lunch was my favourite time of day! Except well....

"Fuck!"
Sasuke looked over, a delicate eyebrow raised.
"What is it dobe?"
"I left my fucking lunch at home! Fuck... I’m such a dickhead...."
Fuck I was mad! I love lunch... and I was so fucking hungry! Sasuke rolled his eyes
"You're right... you are a complete dick. Take this."
Sasuke handed me a brown paper bag. What the fuck?...

Ooooohhhhh... yeah.
"You completely forgot didn’t you dickface?"
"Hey man, you’re the one who wants dick in his face! I just want food!"
Sasuke just rolled his eyes.
"Come on loser. Let’s go outside."

Yeah, Sasuke is an angel... sent to me from heaven. And I mean that in the straightest way possible. I had forgotten that Sasuke always brings extra lunch. Hehehe... what can I say? My memory goes down the drain when I’m hungry. One lunch is never enough for me, so Sasuke makes sure I’m nice and full.
"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"
Sasuke smirked
"Every day. But you can say it again if you like."
I grin broadly at him, and hug him around the middle.
"Sasuke, I love you"
He ruffled my hair, and smiled softly down at me.
"I know. I love you too."

I love Sasuke's smile. It shows me the Sasuke I know. The kind, soft, caring Sasuke. The real Sasuke. Not the Sasuke everyone else knows. My Sasuke.
Sasuke ruins my moments of kind thoughts about him with a punch in the head.
"Now let the fuck go. I wanna sit down."
"Bastard"
"Dobe"
"Fag"
"Not insulting when it’s true"

....

Fuck.

"Damn it Uchiha"
Sasuke just smirked at me. We sat in silence eating our lunch.

Me and Sasuke have been friends since we were like... three or something. We met before kinder. Our parents were best friends with each other... and after the accident... well we were all we had. Ever since we were kids we've been as close as two people can be. I don’t know where Id be without Sasuke. Sasuke was really worried when he told me he was gay. Thought Id flip out or something. When I told him I couldn’t give a flying fuck who he wanted to bone, he was well... shocked. I hit him pretty hard for thinking that I would care about something as stupid as that... then I hit him again for being shocked when I didn’t hate him. We've always told each other everything. Yep, Sasuke is like... my gay soul mate. If he was a chick, or if I was a gay guy, there'd be no one else.

Oh yeah, cept Sakura... that might be a little confusing if Sasuke was suddenly to turn into a woman, or I magically turned gay. Sakura, my girlfriend, might not like that.

Actually, she's been great. Some of the other chicks I’ve been out with have been really... weird... about how close me and Sasuke are. Cant they see he's like my other half? But I’m straight, so he's no threat to them? Basically, they told me to choose.

Sorry ladies. I love you and all... but I doubt there is any girl out there that would make me even think for a second about picking them over Sasuke.

Sakura has been different. She totally understood. I mean, she's the same with her best friend Ino... but girls are kind of like that more than guys are. Anyway, we've been together for about six months now, and its great! She's totally cool whenever I say I’m spending time with Sasuke, because she knows how important he is to me, and knows that Ill always make it up to her. She doesn’t go here though; she goes to the private Girls school in Konoha. I’m just at the High School. Its great, she is even cool with hanging out with me and Sasuke! Of course, we do have out alone time... but if we go somewhere, I bring Sasuke and she brings Ino. Even though she likes Sasuke as a person, I think she likes to look at him more than anything.

I know right... shouldn’t she be looking at me?

Well, even straight old Naruto can see that Sasuke is like a walking sex god. I mean, I’ve even caught myself checking him out a few times. The only time its embarrassing is when Sasuke catches me checking him out. It really just makes him more arrogant. The bastard.

What? Its in a totally heterosexual way. I’m straight.

Hmmmmmm is it just me or does it seem like I’m trying to convince myself? Hahahaha... Nah. Not for me.

But yeah, I mean... its not fair that some one can be that good looking! Like... seriously. So I bring Sasuke along so my girlfriend and her friend can perv. And you know, I don’t begrudge my friend that. He cant enjoy looking at women, which is his loss... but they can still enjoy looking at him! And hey, having such a hot best friend can be real useful. I’ve used him heaps of times to get my own way... hehehe..... Not suss at all.

Me and Sasuke were sitting in our usual spot; back of the art building, at the table under the oak tree. Real nice spot. Lucky for us, no one wanted to sit right here; teachers could see exactly what you were doing. The art office was facing us directly. So no one wanted this awesome spot, so we got it. Fucking lucky us!

Anyway, about ten meters away we have the kids who think they're like... fucking gangsters or something. You know the type...

Behind the oak tree is another table. You're stereotypical emo's are here. Nice enough if you ignore the fact that they are all try hards. Fuck I hate that word... but you know... its true.

Jocks and skanks are on the oval bleachers. Nerds are everywhere.

So what are me and Sasuke? Well... based on our location... so kind of hybrid gangster emo.

Wouldn’t that be an interesting sight?

"What the fuck is wrong with you dobe? You haven’t said a word all lunch?"
Shaking my head slightly, I look at Sasuke, whose sitting next to me
"What, miss my melodic, soothing voice?"
Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, that must be it. Actually your 'melodic, soothing voice' blocks out the bullshit that comes out from the other assholes around us."
"Right, right, right. I should know you would only ever ask about that out of some bizarre concern for yourself... not for your poor sad, sexy friend."
Sasuke raised an eyebrow.
"Your a dick."
We were both silent for a moment
"Naruto, what’s wrong?" Sasuke looked me right in the eye. Even though I’ve been friends with him for so long, his eyes are still captivating... and intimidating. He can see anything... I swear to god. He's a real freak.
"I dunno... I’m just a little down today I guess."
Sasuke frowned. He didn’t say anything, he just put his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder, comforted just from him being there. Its strange how he can do that. He doesn’t even need to say anything and he makes me feel better. Seriously... he should be a chick.... then we could get married and have a hundred babies.

This ridiculous thought makes me chuckle. Sasuke raises an eyebrow, and looks down at me.
"Don’t tell me you were thinking about me being a girl and us getting married and having a hundred babies were you?"
I gape at him... this is too much... even for Sasuke... how the fuck could he know that?
Sasuke sighed and rolled his eyes. Putting two fingers under my chin he closes my open mouth.
"Dobe... you said it out loud. You're a real dickhead"
I can feel the blood rushing to my face. Yep. I’m embarrassed. Sasuke laughs softly, and put his mouth close to my ear.
"Your so cute when you blush..." he says.

But just as quickly he was gone, standing up as the bell went. The blush hadn’t faded from my cheeks yet. Why? He said things like that all the time... it doesn’t bother me. I mean, if we tell each other we love the other, then something like that would be stupid to get all fussed over....

But there was something about this time... he sounded almost... seductive...

What the fuck is wrong with me today?! I need sleep. And sex. Then Ill be back to normal.

"You coming dobe?"
I sigh as I pick myself up. Linking arms with Sasuke, we walk back inside to go to our next class.... great...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fin.

Ok so there is chapter one. I dunno... what do you think? There is a story line lol. Don’t worry. But yeah.... I had to get rid of this. It was shitting me up the wall like crazy. Tell me what you think about it. Keep it going or not? Anyway, yeah. I couldn’t update my other stories with this on my mind... that’s why I had to write it. So yeah... catch guys!

LittleCrane