TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Let The Bodies Hit The Floor by MurderScene__

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

So, yeah. The lyrics at the end of the story is from the song Let The Bodies Hit The Floor by Drowning Pool. That's where I got the idea to write this from.. It's only a one shot. It's pretty much what really happened, but some different stuff too.. I tried really hard with this one, please review and rate.
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor.

Itachi stood admiring his handiwork. Bodies littered the ground, decorated with blood splatter, shuriken and kunai. The sight gave him great satisfaction; he was no longer going to be held back by his clan. He had proven the power of his mangekyou sharingan by killing all those who had the only defense against it. He had massacred his clan, the great Uchiha clan, in merely a day. This is the stuff legends are made of.

After a few moments of deep thought, Itachi silently made his way to the place he had called home since birth. He had saved his parents for last with no particular reason behind it. He opened the door and walked into the silent house, looking for his parents. As he entered the kitchen, he heard movement outside. He quickly changed his direction to where he heard the noise come from. As he burst open the door, he saw this mother run into an abandoned room at the rear of the household. He quickened his pace as he followed, pulling out his sword as he went.

Itachi opened the door to the room. His father was holding his mother, who was sobbing lightly. They were kneeling on the ground in a stream of moonlight coming out of the only window. His father looked at Itachi with pleading eyes.

“Please, Itachi. Why did you do this?”

“I wanted to prove my strength, not only to everyone else, but to myself too. I wanted to see what I was capable of,” replied Itachi in a monotone voice. His eyes were cold and unkind, he was ready to kill his parents without hesitation, and no one could stop him.

“There are other ways to prove that! You didn’t have to kill everyone,” his father paused for a moment, trying to think of how he could talk Itachi out of this. He knew it was pointless, once the boy had made up his mind, no one could change it. “Even if you cannot spare my life, please let your mother live.”

“No, father. There was no other way to prove this,” with every word he spoke in that same cold, monotone voice, he took a step forward. He was soon standing over his parents, looking down at them with an unreadable look on his face. “And I cannot let her live, I would be showing sympathy. I’ve learned to control my emotions. In battle, if you let your emotions show, you are at once at a disadvantage. Your opponent will know your weakness and act accordingly. I show no sympathy.”

With that, Itachi raised his sword and in one swift movement brought the sword down at a rapid pace. Blood splattered on the ground as his parents cried out in pain. He repeated this act one more time, making sure the job was done. He watched as the light slowly left his fathers eyes. Sick, twisted, psychotic? Yes, Itachi was all of the above.

Itachi heard the faint sound of feet hitting wood outside the door. He moved to the back of the room, hidden in the shadows. Only moments after retreating, Sasuke opened the door and stood glued to the sight of his parents lying dead on the ground. After the shock had worn off, Sasuke ran toward his parents. He stopped again, dead in his tracks as he saw movement in the shadows.

Itachi slowly walked into the moonlight streaming through the window. He was contemplating whether or not he should kill Sasuke now. There were both negatives and positives. On one hand, he would be showing sympathy, and he had already sworn not to. Whereas on the other hand, he could wait until his brother became stronger. Once he has developed his sharingan, of course. It would be a battle to see. Man vs. man. Sharingan vs. sharingan. Uchiha vs. Uchiha. Brother vs. brother. Sasuke would be a worthy opponent. Someone filled with the need of revenge is always capable of extraordinary feats.

“Brother! Who did this?” Sasuke shouted at his brother. Itachi did not reply to his brother. Instead, he through a shuriken in his direction. Sasuke looked at his brother confused.

Itachi threw another shuriken at Sasuke, this time cutting clean into the boys shoulder. Sasuke was speechless. Why was his brother doing this? Why was his own flesh and blood trying to injure him? It was too much for Sasuke to comprehend. His brother still had the same cold, blank look. Staring but not really seeing.

“What are you doing, brother? What happened to mother and father?”

Itachi ignored his brother’s questions as he closed his eyes briefly. He opened his eyes and activated his mangekyou sharingan. If his foolish little brother wanted to know what happened, he would show him.

The next thing Sasuke knew, he was standing in the street watching bodies hit the floor at the mercy of his brother. The young Uchiha couldn’t take it, he screamed for Itachi to stop, but Itachi wouldn’t stop. Sasuke had asked what happened; he was going to see it.

The scene changed, they were back in the abandoned room, but his parents were alive. Sasuke called out to his parents, but they didn’t hear him. Itachi had his sword raised, his mother was sobbing silently. Sasuke was pleading to his brother to stop, to not do this. Itachi brought down the sword in one swift movement. Sasuke shut his eyes tightly and screamed again. He couldn’t take anymore, it was terrible.

Sasuke dropped to the ground and opened his eyes, panting. His mind traveling at a rapid speed, trying to think of what could have made Itachi so such a thing to his parents.

“I did this to see what I was capable of,” it was the time Itachi had spoken to him all night. It took Sasuke a few minutes to understand what he was talking about.

“To see what you were capable of? That was it? You killed everyone, just to see if you could?”

“It’s important to me.”

Sasuke rose to his feet and ran at his brother. He knew it was pointless, that his brother was much stronger then him, but he was angry. He needed something to take out his anger on, and what better thing then the person who caused it?

As soon as Sasuke was in range, Itachi punched him in the stomach. He showed his little brother no mercy as Sasuke fell to the ground. He could see one single tear fall from the young Uchihas eye as he looked at his parents’ bodies. Itachi could hear him muttering as he got up and ran towards the door. He could hear Sasuke yelling as he ran away, and yet, Itachi still felt no sorrow or regret for what he had done. But he did want to say one last thing to Sasuke before he left.

He found Sasuke running through the streets, crying. He calmly stood a few paces ahead of Sasuke, looking at him, face still cold and blank.

“Please, don’t kill me,” Sasuke pleaded, tears rolling down his pale cheeks.

“I’ve already decided you are not worth killing, foolish brother,” Itachi paused for a moment before he spoke again, choosing his words carefully, “If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me and survive in an unsightly way, run and cling to life.”

Itachi sighed as he watched as Sasuke run. He hoped he made the right choice letting his brother live. He hoped his brother would make a worthy opponent one day. He would be able to test his ability again, see if his brother had listened to what he had said. He closed his eyes for a few moments, thinking of what to do next. He wasn’t sure what he would do, but he knew it wasn’t in Konoha. He sighed before heading off on a new journey as a missing nin. He really did hope he made the right chose in letting Sasuke live.

You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate consumed by fear
Let the bodies hit the floor