TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Evil and Manical Laughter by Pokemonrutogirls

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"What was that toad-boy?" a pale-skinned, dark-haired boy demanded as he landed on his feet from a top a tree. In front of him was a white-haired boy in a green Gi. The boy was smirking madly, and there was a maniacal glint in his black eyes.

"Exactly like it sounded like Snake-face," the white-haired boy responded setting his hands behind his head in a very lazy fashion.

"To me it sounded like a screwed up laugh," a peach-haired girl said standing up from her squatting position.

"Evil maniacal laughter is supposed to sound screwed up, Tsunade," the white haired boy said proudly. The two others blinked and looked at each other.

"Evil..." the pale-faced boy said slowly.

"Maniacal...?" Tsunade gaped.

"Laughter?" they asked in unison.

"Yes, evil maniacal laughter," he nodded. "You guys should try it!"

"Orochimaru... is Jiraiya...?" Tsunade began meekly.

"Crazy? Stupid? Insane? All of the above? In short, yes," Orochimaru dead panned.

"Just checking," Tsunade muttered.

"Its fun to laugh evilly AND maniacally at the same time! Try," Jiraiya encouraged.

"Ha... ha, ha?" Orochimaru shrugged.

"NO! That's all wrong!" Jiraiya cried in out rage. "For someone who looks evil you certainly can't laugh like an evil person!"

"Thanks...?" Orochimaru sweat dropped slightly.

"Tsunade, you try!" Jiraiya pointed to the girl. Tsunade breathed in and smirked evilly.

"BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~!!" Tsunade smirked at the two boys again. Jiraiya and Orochimaru gaped.

"Wow..." Orochimaru said simply.

"That was the EVILEST LAUGH I HAVE EVER HEARD TSUNADE!" Jiraiya clapped. "You rock my socks!" Tsunade blushed slightly and gave the victory sign.

"Thanks!" Tsunade winked. Jiraiya then frowned at Orochimaru.

"Tsunade, we should all be able to laugh evilly," Jiraiya commented casually glancing at the girl.

"Indeed we all should," Tsunade glanced at Jiraiya.

"Shall we?" Jiraiya smirked again. Orochimaru raised his eyebrow; he so didn't like the sound of it.

"Yes, we shall," Tsunade smirked back. Before the poor chibi pale-skinned boy had any clue as to what was happening, he was dragged out of the forest by his team mates.

"Hey! Jiraiya, Tsunade, let me go! You guys! You guys? Nee kikoe masu ka?" Orochimaru whined.

~*~*~

"Alright!" Jiraiya gave a smile Naruto would be proud of as he stepped back from his work. He had successfully tied Orochimaru to a telephone pole, and he knew Orochimaru couldn't escape it.

"Orochimaru, we're going to teach you how to laugh evilly and maniacally," Tsunade explained.

"Oh goody," Orochimaru said sarcastically. He blushed slightly as some villagers passed by and stared at him.

"Right so, Orochimaru, laugh," Jiraiya said. Orochimaru blinked at him.

"Nani?"

"Just laugh," Jiraiya said.

"Because if you don't," Tsunade said threateningly. "I'll pound you."

"Erm... hai sensei?" Orochimaru blinked. He sighed, knowing he'd never get out of this. Apparently though, he took too long thinking as Jiraiya pulled out a feather and began tickling Orochimaru to his death. Orochimaru laughed, and laughed... and laughed hard.

"Jir-Jiraiya! Stuh-Stop it! You are so dead later!" Orochimaru laughed. Jiraiya stepped away.

"Well, that was interesting," Jiraiya stated, putting the feather into his sock, where he generally kept everything.*

"Anyways, now, Orochimaru, I want you to think of something really evil, and laugh," Tsunade commanded. Orochimaru shrugged. He simply thought of what he would like to do to them at this point for such embarrassment. A smirk spread across his face, and slowly a very low and evil laugh escaped from his mouth.

"Mwa... ha... ha... HA!! MUWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Orochimaru belted out, scaring a few pass-Byers. Jiraiya and Tsunade cheered.

"That was easier than I thought!" Tsunade clapped.

"Good job buddy!" Jiraiya said, untying Orochimaru.

"Thanks... I guess?" Orochimaru shrugged.

"Now, laugh with me!" Jiraiya raised his arm. The trio laughed evilly and maniacally all the way down the street and into the setting sun.

~*~*~

A very short and randomly added on Prologue

Orochimaru looked out the window of his castle-like thing in the Hidden Sound village. It was raining again; it seemed to do that a lot lately... He thought back to the day that Jiraiya and Tsunade taught him to laugh maniacally and evilly.

"Orochimaru-sama?" Kabuto asked entering the room.

"Hai Kabuto?" Orochimaru said in his chilling voice.

"Actually, never mind," Kabuto exited again. Orochimaru shook his head. Kabuto seemed to do that a lot lately too. Not that he really cared; he just assumed it was another part of Kabuto's stupidity. Oh how he wished Kabuto would smarten up... Yeah, like that was ever going to happen. Orochimaru shook his head and returned to his thoughts.

"Orochimaru, how does it feel to be able to laugh evilly and maniacally?" Jiraiya had asked as the trio had sat in the usual spots at the Hokage monument.

"Umm... interesting I suppose," Orochimaru had replied.

"Isn't it fun?" Tsunade had asked.

"Yeah," the boys had agreed.

"I enjoy being evil," Orochimaru had added, causing the two others to laugh.

"Just don't go completely evil and leave us and make your own hidden village and kill Sandaime-sama!" Tsunade had laughed. Orochimaru shook his head.

"Why would I do that?! I'm going to become, dramatic music please, the next Hokage!" Orochimaru had said randomly optimistically. He had been so quiet and calm in large crowds, yet Jiraiya and Tsunade had always managed to pull out the little hyper child in him... but he needed to get his head out of the past. He needed his head here and now. He then placed on hand on top of the other and began evil plotting and such. That's when it came out, an evil laugh much like the one he had given when he first learned to laugh maniacally. Kabuto came barging in again.

"What is it this time Kabuto?" Orochimaru sighed.

"I just wanted to say, that is the most evil and maniacal laugh I have ever heard," Kabuto said in awe. Orochimaru laughed.

"Good for you Kabuto, good for you."