TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kings and Queens - Prestige abound by Shadow_Daemon

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this is my first fic so be nice!! :D Its just an idea so review and tell me if you think I should continue or not :)
Disclaimer: I no own naruto or any of its characters, only this story line T.T
Warning: Shounen Ai (self explanatory) and possible Yaoi later on
“Your LATE!!”


Sakura and Naruto screamed. It was like any other day of the year, Kakashi was ALWAYS late, but Kakashi just smiled.


“I got lost along the way,” He grinned, scratching his head.


Sasuke watched on, dispassionately. ‘I mean, its not like this isn’t a frequent occurrence, why should I be surprised?’ Outwardly, he glared at his teacher.
“Hn,” Sasuke grunted, shrugging and leaning on a nearby tree.


Naruto stormed up to him, “’Hn’ is not a word TEME!!” He growled, blue eyes flashing brilliantly.


“It is if I want it to be,” Sasuke smirked; Naruto was fun to rile up. Today might just get interesting, “Doobbee...” He stretched it out, waiting for a reaction.


“DON’T CALL ME THAT!! SASUKE-TEME!!!!!!!!!!!!” Naruto screamed.


As the pair started arguing Kakashi and Sakura sighed sitting down on the grass. Today was their day off, so their was little training planned, and neither wanted to dare split them up and get caught in the cross fire.


The Team sat outside in the school grounds, a large forest, which was good for solitude and privacy. The School? Konoha Academy.


Konoha Academy – School of the Elite. It was a school specially designed for powerful leaders and fighters, important people, to learn how to best use their abilities for their desired occupation. It was the best in the continent, famous for its achievements and proud of them. People came from far and wide to get a place at the prestigious school, but it was incredibly hard to get into. Needless to say, Konoha got the cream of the crop.


The group we were with earlier is special however, because even in all of Konoha, there are people that were born to power, to lead, to become very important people. Royalty. Yes, Princes, Princesses, Nobles, and even…Heirs. The future Kings and Queens of countries. They come here to learn how to defend themselves and their countries, and as Konoha is open to all, it is even open to Demons, the power dark beings that are a species themselves. They came from Hell, known as the Darkness Kingdom, and came to better their strength.


With the Demons came the occasional Angel, but that was rarely, however, as they didn’t need the kind of teaching available at Konoha, they had everything in their kingdom of Light.


But the as said, the group before was special – not just because of their status but because they were all completely different: Polar Opposites of one another.


Kakashi Hatake: The famous Silver Wolf, an incredible fighter now retired to pass on his knowledge at Konoha Academy. Team Seven’s Teacher and Sensei.


Sakura Haruno: Heir to the Cherry Blossom Throne, Future Queen of the Dryad Kingdom. Healer of the group but can also pack a nasty punch, something that she proves to Naruto quite often.


Sasuke Uchiha: Satan, (formal name that he hates using, and kills anyone else who does) and Heir to the Demon Throne and the Darkness Kingdom.


And Naruto Uzumaki: Dead Last of the Academy, Heir to the Sky Kingdom and the Hane Throne.


Oh, another thing I forgot to tell you. Due to Konoha being the Academy that it was, it promises to keep all personal information secret, so that all its students could learn together and not have to worry about alliances or status. So pretty much, no one knew what each other was here for, and were not allowed to ask. It was forbidden to speak of anything but your first name in regards to personal information.


Team Seven have been together for six years, and under the tutelage of Kakashi (or lack there of) have flourished. However outward appearances haven’t been discarded, and so the all only see the stereotypes on the surface not the things underneath their exteriors.


So this is the story of Team Seven. Welcome to Konoha Academy.

:~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~: :~~~~~:

“Just give up Usurakontachi!” Sasuke smirked, “You can’t win and you know it so save us all the effort,”


“AS IF!! I’ll take you down and make you eat your own words Sasuke-Baka!!!” Naruto glared at him, while they both panted.


They had both been fighting most of the day, in a one on one sparring match. Both were tired to the bones, but neither would give up to the other, their body could suffer but never their pride.


“Okay, I know you both would gladly spar all day, but Sakura and I have finished up so we are going home now,” Kakashi interrupted swiftly, before walking down the path back to the academy building, “Ja!”


“Hey, Sasuke?” Sakura walked up to him meekly, a slight blush dusting her cheeks, “Do you want to walk me home?”


“No, I’ve got better things to do than waste my time on you,” Sasuke sneered. Inwardly, he was angry at her for interrupting his spar with Naruto. He was just about to beat him: he had Naruto in a corner damn it!


“Okay then,” Sakura whispered, and began to walk off, inwardly hoping that he would stop her and change his mind.


“I’d love to walk you home Sakura!” Naruto exclaimed loudly, running up to her with a bounce in his step, only to get a monstrous sized fist in his face.


“I asked Sasuke not YOU, you Dead Last!” With that, Sakura stormed off, before he could follow her.


Naruto sat on the ground defeated, before getting up slowly and sauntering down the path to his dormitories, “Guess I’ll have to kick your ass another day Teme,” Tired from the days activities, Naruto wasn’t in the mood to fight anymore, and just wanted to get to his room and relax.


Sasuke watched him walk away with his ebony eyes glittering. He hated it when this happened, Kakashi and Sakura always spoiled it, and Sakura often managed to get Naruto out of the mood and away from him. It really irked him, like an itch that you could never really reach, because he was an Uchiha, he wasn’t supposed to get angry over such trivial things. He knew his feelings for the boy went deeper than that of a rival, and even that of a very close friend, one of the closest they both had, but he hadn’t seen the point in it, into very dangerous territory, but Sasuke had decided to enjoy, (Quietly mind you) the moments with the boy while they lasted.


Graduation would be coming up, and even though Sasuke thought he should be rejoicing for being able to survive being partnered with two idiots, ‘I mean come on, Naruto isn’t that bad when compared with Sakura’, but surprisingly he was rather sad. They had all been through a lot together, going up through the ranks, fighting, going on excursions and assignments that were as deadly as their Principal, Tsunade, and that was VERY deadly. They all should be looking forward to the year of personal tutoring on their own special abilities from bloodlines, but he couldn’t help but bring himself to admit that he would miss all this, Sasuke mused as he strolled down the path. In particular, a certain blonde haired blue-eyed dead last came to mind.


Now Sasuke would never admit it to anyone apart from himself but he would miss Naruto more than anyone else, and even now, he didn’t know how he would cope with the loss. However they had a month together until the all split up, and then – Sasuke would make sure to keep in daily contact with his Dobe, if he so wanted to mind you, it wasn’t like he RELIED on him or anything, no never!


Sasuke walked to his dorm and into his room, where he threw all of his gear into the dirty laundry and went into the shower. He was an Uchiha afterall, he didn’t need to worry about anything because it was an extremely common fact.


An Uchiha always gets what they want – and all of hell certainly knew to never ever stand in their way.