TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Alone by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Konahamaru was shocked he saw his friend kissing his other friend. He couldn’t believe it Moegi and Udon we officially together. He stumbled off of the dance floor outside for some fresh air to hopefully clear his head. On his way out side he was walking with his head down and his hair obscuring his eyes. Suddenly he fell over as he realized a moment to late he had run into someone. He looked up and saw pale lavender eyes flowing black hair and a face that only inspired one thought in the young mans mind. ‘Beautiful, simply beautiful.’

“H-h-hello Konahamaru-kun.” ‘Rats’ I sound like my weakling older sister. But he’s really cute and he did just get that puppy dog look that Neji gets looking at Tenten. Maybe he likes me, well he is from the Sarutobi clan and he seems to be powerful enough.’ She was shaken out of her revere as she felt a warm feeling wrap around her hand as Konahamaru tried to pull her off of the ground. She felt her cheeks flush as she stood up to her full height.

“Oh man Hanabi I’m really sorry for knocking you down. Now you’re covered in dirt and messy I’m really sorry Hanabi-Chan.” Konahamaru said looking at the girl whose hand he was holding. The girl blushed at the familiar form of address as she looked down and realized she was indeed covered in dirt.

“Oh well I guess you dancing with someone with dirt on their clothes tonight huh Konahamaru-kun?” Hanabi stated as she blushed worse and a light shade of pink spread across the young boys cheek. Noticing this Hanabi decided to add oil to the firs she stood on her tip toes to kiss Konahamaru on the cheek. Konahamaru about jumped out of his skin as he felt the cold skin of Hanabis lips press against his burning cheek. As he became aware that it was just Hanabi beside him he just grinned and walked into the dance hall so he could be happy about his friends’ relationship and let them all see him with in his eyes the prettiest girl in the village. He walked in as Hanabi slid her hand out of his. He was shocked by this loss of warmth and looked toward her. She just grinned as she slid her arm into his and pressed herself against his arm and watched as his face went from pale white to light red to deep crimson and finally a maroon color adorned his face.

The young love birds danced the night away never frowning never looking anything other than exceptionally happy around each other. As the dance wound to a close the happy couple went back to the Hyugga compound so Hanabi could avoid any trouble with her father. Konahamaru kissed Hanabi tenderly as he said, “Goodbye Hanabi-Chan I’ll see you tomorrow.”

ok guys im finally updating my half. i dont know why violet hasnt updated her half yet, i guess she just forgot huh i dont know and i cant tell you.