TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Alone by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hey guys this is the second author. heres the next chapter
“Hey Sakura do you want to go to the dance with me???” Naruto asked as he walked up to her.

“No Naruto I only want to go with Sasuke. I don’t want to go with you and I never have.” Sakura said as she noticed Sasuke trying to sneak away from her out a window.

“Ok why not? I’ve asked you out everyday since the academy and you still won’t go out with me why not?” Naruto complained as she turned him down again.

“Because I’m not interested in you you’re weak, slow, a crybaby, and you are stupid. That’s why I’m not interested in you.” Sakura said as she stared at Sasuke.

“Fine I didn’t want to go with a stuck-up snob who only has eyes for emo-boy there.” Naruto said with disdain in his voice as he saw the look of shock on her face.

___________________________
At the dance later in the week.
___________________________

All of the students were at the dance. Naruto had come alone as he got ready for a painful night of heartbreak watching as the love of his life Hinata ignored him. He walked into the dance hall after about 30 minutes after the dance actually started. He walked in to see the teme standing close to Hinata as Ino was standing close to him when Sakura was gone. Naruto walked closer as he heard Sasuke talking to Hinata.

“Hey Hinata how would you like to come to my house later for some ‘practice’” Sasuke said putting emphasis on the last word. Ino got a murderous look on her face as she heard this.

“N-n-no Sasuke I don’t like you I don’t like you like that. I don’t want to see you out side of being friends. I like Naruto.” Hinata said this while Naruto walked right beside her. Naruto was shocked by this announcement to say the least.

“Aww… drop the dobe and come with me.” Sauske said as he didn’t notice Naruto standing right there.

“Sauske I said…” Hinata started but was cut off.

“She said no Uchiha. Also one other thing.” Naruto said as Hinata and Sauske sweat-dropped as they saw him.

“What you blonde idiot?” Sasuke said smirking.

“Just this.” Naruto said as he swept Hinata into a kiss. Naruto started to feel like he was going to melt when he felt Hinata get over the shock and kiss him back. Naruto broke the kiss only reluctantly for air. He looked into Hinatas eyes and saw promise for the future.