TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I think I by Arche

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Nobody could turn their heads away from the boy.

He was mesmerizing, attractive to be exact. His built-up body did nothing but to damp the girls’ pants. And deep blood colored orbs was glaring at every eye that had been staring at him, his pale hand sometimes darted to his raven hair, ruffling his hair back. Those pinkish lips didn’t show any hints that it would be curved to be a smile, but it didn’t intimidate the ogling girls, in fact, those enigmas were things that made them all hot and bothered.

“I’m Uchiha. Sasuke Uchiha.” The boy said curtly, still adopting those disinterested gestures. “From now on, I’ll study here.”

“Gosh, he’s co cute!” Ino Yamanaka sighed wistfully; her action was repeated by most girls. “And he’s from the Uchiha clan too, look at his eyes!” they added.

Only Sakura Haruno –Ino’s eternal enemy- succeeded to endure herself from sighing, she tossed her pink hair then gave the boy her most lascivious wink. “He’ll definitely sit beside me, right Sasuke-kun?”

Despite the fact he hated how the girl called him and how he wanted to attack her with insults, Sasuke tried his best so he only glared at her. His lips tight as the fists clenched hard on his sides.

“Ne, ne, but Sakura-chan!” Naruto Uzumaki pleaded. “I’m sitting next to you, how come he’ll sit here if I am here?”

“Oh, go away, loser.” She barked coldly onto the blonde then concentrated her eyes to the new guy. Sometimes, her gaze met Ino’s and they started the notorious Ino-Sakura-Glaring-Contest.

Naruto pouted when he realized his lost.

Not even one realized that on the very back, Hinata Hyuuga felt her blood like flaming. She didn’t like how Sakura treated the sweet boy; however, it wasn’t her place to fight the taller girl. Sakura was stronger at both status and grades. And she had much more followers than Hinata. Besides, everybody had known that Naruto Uzumaki had been developing special feeling to the pink-haired girl. Unfortunately, his love was unrequited; the girl clearly didn’t have any interest in him.

She sighed heavily. Even when she jumps in front of the blonde and started to striptease, she doubted that the boy would takes even a glimpse to her. The only girl that could perch on his heart was the Sakura-chan and only Sakura-chan. Then again, the theory was likewise to Hinata. The only boy who she had approved to stay on her heart was Naruto. And only would be Naruto.

She was so sure of that.

By the way, Hinata couldn’t help but to thank the new kid –Susaku, or Susuka or whatever his name- imperceptibly. Somehow, his helluva arrival gave her more chances to check out her blondie knight on shining armor. The girls were too busy ogling Sasuke and the boys were too busy glaring at the same person. Nobody would notice that Hinata was looking at Naruto, nobody would notice her daydreaming about her and Naruto’s wedding, and nobody would mock her like they always did.

Alas…

Sasuke noticed it, though.

He saw it, the only one who hadn’t darted her eyes on him. And of all students, it had to be the raven-haired petite girl that looked unattractive in his eyes.

How ironic.

Sasuke had seen and scrutinized almost all pupils in the class. Most boys were cows, and most girls were vulnerable. Some of them had great bodies, though. Not to mention that there were a few cupcakes that could make him had erections, very much like the blonde one and the pink-haired one. Sasuke knew he just needed to snap his fingers, and he could pick any girls there to bed him.

His pride was too high to do that.

He took a glance to the raven haired chick and saw her was smiling at the dumblonde’s back. The blonde obviously didn’t notice it, for he was busy protesting at the pink-haired girl.

Perfect, just perfect.

Ignoring the poor teacher’s prattle about him, Sasuke strode to the very bottom of the class and stopped his feet when he faced the most petite girl.

“Can I sit beside you?” his query sounded more like a demand.

When Hinata heard this, she almost squeaked. The new kid’s body was too big for her so she couldn’t see anything except his torso. His cold voice also sounded eerie to her ears, unlike Naruto’s mellifluous voice that could always sooth her.

When she looked up, her white eyes met his red ones.

He was an albino.

And a creepy one.

She bit her lower lip as she tried to avert his gaze. But the guy wasn’t a quitter; he kept following her eyes and indirectly forced her to look at his eyes. Her sweats and anxiousness seemed to amuse him as her aposiopesis illness started to attack her.

“I…ano..” Hinata couldn’t really say that she didn’t mind it. Besides, she really didn’t want to have him to sit beside her. There was Neji-nii beside her, and she was happy with it. Even though her bodyguard seemed frightening at first, but as they spent more time together, Hinata learnt that Neji was a sweet guy. Besides, Neji was the only one she could talk with.

“May I?” Sasuke still forced her, now he supported his weight to his left hand, which got embedded to Hinata’s table. He leaned his body to her, his face only inches from her. She could hear the girls cried in dismay and Hinata only could gulp more when she saw his sharp red-eyes and tilted her head down deeper than it already was.

“There… there’s.. someone..b-beside me..” she stammered. She really didn’t want to have a creepy guy near her, and she didn’t like the idea being roasted by the girls’ jealousy fire. “He-he’s currently.. s-sick..”

Sasuke angled his head. “Really?” he murmured, his blood colored eyes went to the empty seat beside the girl. Then he turned his head to the prattling Ebisu-sensei and narrowed his eyes. “Can I sit here, sir?”

Ebisu suddenly stopped his rant and nodded obliquely. “S-sure!”

A look of triumph was on his face when he stared at the startled girl. He tossed his backpack and flopped onto the chair. He used his eye-corner to check if the girl was looking at him, and much to his relief, she wasn’t. Instead, she was plucking her fingers and biting her lips uneasily. Somehow he knew the uneasiness wasn’t because of him, but because of her qualms.

She was an ideal candidate, Sasuke smirked inwardly. He didn’t pick a wrong girl.

Meanwhile, it was impossible for Hinata to get anymore scared than this. There was a creepy albino sitting next to her, on Neji-nii’s seat! She wanted to be angry, but no matter how big the power she had mustered, it all gone when she saw those bloodcurdling red eyes and pale skin. Plus, the new kid’s body was big, maybe as big as Neji-nii, even when she darted a punch to his body, he would likely feel nothing but a little tickle.

“You’re fucking an ass, new kid!” Naruto shouted from the middle class, making Hinata to blush. She had seen Naruto always shouted and cursed, but she never saw the blonde had a serious angry face on his profile.

The new kid seemed unfazed. “What?”

“You forced Hinata to allow you to sit there! She fucking doesn’t like you, asshole!”

At this rate, Hinata didn’t know if she would faint due to anxiousness or happiness. Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki, the boy she had liked since she was still in kindergarten, Naruto actually knew her! And he was standing on her side! Even though he looked frightening while shouting like that, but it still sounded sweet, after all, he shouted for her.

She could see heaven on her eyes.

However, the heaven got quickly vanished as the new kid’s voice rose. “My name is Uchiha, in case you’d forgotten it, and I will sit here.”

Hinata only fidgeted when she received glares from the female population of the class.

“Why you..” Naruto was ready to jump on Sasuke to start a fight, before Ebisu-sensei stopped him in the right time. The older man shouted detention and he dragged Naruto to the principal’s office.

After the sound of the footsteps had gone and the teacher was nowhere in sight, the class started to raise the din.

Hinata never one who made such voice, she was always fidgeting on the very back, concentrating her brain to the books she always brings. Right now she had a L.J Smith on her hand and was about to continue the reading when she saw someone put her butt on her table.

Sakura was sitting on her desk, her eyes stared hungrily to the guy next to her as she crossed and uncrossed her legs continuously, making the guys drooled to see her luscious tights.

“Sakura Haruno.” She introduced herself sweetly. “Sasuke Uchiha-kun, right? Never forget my name, kay?”

Sasuke merely glared at her.

“Aww, don’t be that vicious, baby..” Sakura tossed her pink hair and rested one slender finger on her soft cheek. “You can sit on the dobe’s place if you want…it’s a better place than in here” her eyes were on Hinata when she said it.

“Who’s dobe?” was Sasuke’s short reply. Hinata had to admit that she felt rather happy to see that Sasuke was unaffected by Sakura’s bad remarks to her. She hid a small smile by tilting her head down.

For a girl who liked to talk, Sakura uncharacteristically didn’t look disappointed by Sasuke lack of words. “Dobe, Naruto, the dumblonde who spit spat at you.” she explained rather lasciviously, now twirling her pink lock.

“Oh..” he halted for a second, then glanced to Hinata to see the girl’s reaction when he said this: “Naruto likes you.”

Just as he expected, the petite girl sank on her seat.

Sakura, on the other hand, let out a ladylike titter; an action that could make Sasuke wrinkled his nose in irritation. “Never knew you’ve been paying attention at me, Sa.su.ke.kun. Don’t worry, I don’t like him.”

“Will you just stop flirting, forehead slut?” Ino screeched as she also made her way to Sasuke’s place. Hinata sank deeper to his seat, there were never any popular kids ever visited her place. And now there were practically two most popular girls were clashing in front of her.

Hinata drew her breath and started to talk to the girls for the first time in her life. Maybe they would like her and ask her to join their groups. Naruto would really notice her if she was teaming-up with either Sakura or Ino. “A-ano…” Hinata automatically spluttered. “S-Sakura..Ino… I think… I think the teacher w-would—“

“Could you get up from there, whitey eyes? I have business with this slut, thank you.” Ino cut off and Hinata knew it wasn’t her place to object. She hastily obeyed the blonde’s words and stood beside her own table.

“Hello, Sasuke!” Ino greeted the albino cheerfully. “Meeting Ino Yamanaka here. I’ll sit there, okay?”

Ino didn’t wait for his response but just sat on Hinata’s chair, and after making sure that her elbow touched Sasuke’s, she smirked at the pink-haired girl and spoke: “Like hell Sasuke would pay attention to a slut like you.” Hinata almost shuddered when she felt the hatred on Ino’s tone.

Sakura’s hatred was mutual in her quick retort. “Like hell Sasuke-kun would pay attention to a bimbo like you.”

Ino flinched at this remark.

Hinata also winced at Sakura’s words. How cruel of her, Ino had been known as a beautiful girl with no brains. That wasn’t exactly true, Hinata knew how Ino tried so hard to get good marks, at least a decent scores. Ino’s IQ wasn’t as high as Sakura, so she had to study harder. Sakura was a lucky girl for being both a top-achiever and the prom-queen candidate, albeit she couldn’t snatch the homecoming queen title because her blonde-haired rival had it.

“S-Sakura.. you’d you’d gone too far..!” Hinata tried to remind her, but she only received cold glared from the girl.

“Who are you to dictate me?” Sakura hissed, her tone referring to their gap of status.

It shut Hinata’s mouth up.

Sasuke smirked as he realized that it was his time to play hero. He got up and threw both the pink haired girl and the blonde one an icy glare.

“Scram.” He said.

Both girls still had courage by trying to persuade, but then Sasuke went berserk and hit the table hard. “FUCK OFF!” his shout was unexpectedly loud until the class fell silent. Even Sakura had tears in her jade eyes.

After a few grumbles and goodbyes, Ino and Sakura finally went back to their own tables. The pink-haired girl suddenly broke into tears when she sat, her friends were consoling her while some of them shot Sasuke some terrified looks.

Sasuke tapped Hinata’s chair after Ino was on her real seat. “You sit here, right?”

Hinata nodded.

“Then sit.” He said.

Again, Hinata nodded and sat there, still frightened from all those ‘hitting table’ incident. She quietly opened her Soulmate novel and nervously read it. She could feel Sasuke’s eyes were on her by time to time, and it really made her feel uncomfortable.

“You believe in Soulmate theory?” he asked, eyes locked onto her white ones.

The poor girl had to gulp for several times before she could answered him properly. “Y-Yes..”

A small, very small smile went to his pinkish lips. “Two people connected, bound to each other forever, soul to soul, in a way that even death couldn't break. Two souls that were destined for each other.” He quoted L.J Smith.. “Right?” he asked her again.

“P-precisely..”

Her reply seemed didn’t satisfy him, but she couldn’t find any better answer. She was so afraid to the new guy, and she was too disappointed to act cheerful. After all, her only friend –Neji- wouldn’t sit beside her anymore.

What made it weird was the fact that Sasuke looked concerned by how she reacted. She looked it by herself, Sasuke showed hints of uneasiness at her lack of actions. She half-hoped that she was exaggerating, but when he cautiously touched her shoulder she willy-nilly had to accept the truth that Sasuke was concerned.

“Am I making you uncomfortable?” his tone still cold, but somehow it showed an implicit gentleness.

Not trusting herself to speak, Hinata decided to shake her head. Sometimes her eyes went to his red-ones and shuddered. It was a color of blood, a color she had hated since forever. She always avoided color red. But now she had to undergo a torment when she had to sit next to a crimson-eyed guy.

Life sure unfair.

And it seemed more unfair when Sasuke realized her reason. “You.. scared of my eyes?”

This time Hinata nodded.

The guy looked hurt a little, but then he took something out from his backpack, he fiddled with it and his eyes for a while, and when he looked at the girl again, Hinata didn’t see any red orbs anymore. Those were replaced by a pair of deep onyx eyes.

“You…”

“Wear contacts, yes.” Sasuke finished for her. “Doesn’t really like how it feels, though. You feeling better?”

Suddenly Hinata felt guilty by her inappropriate gestured back then. His eyes were already naturally red, so why would she protested about it? For God’s sake, she had WHITE eyes, it looked much more scarier than Sasuke’s!

“Sorry..” she said, bowing her head several times. “S-sorry if I.. offended you..”

He didn’t reply.

Realizing that Sasuke was still mad at her bad manners, Hinata bit her lower lips and decided to be quiet. At least she didn’t need to receive those scary shouts from him.

She didn’t know that Sasuke was cheering inside. And he had to keep quiet if he didn’t want to lose his coolness and hugs her just right there.

“No prob.” He finally said.

‘The one who doesn’t have interest in me, and already likes somebody else. Unfortunately, the ‘somebody else’ doesn’t even know that she’s there and already in love with another girl. It’s beyond enough.’ Sasuke thought. ‘Not only that, but the girl also have courtesy..’ it was already beyond his imagination. Although he didn’t mind about the unexpected plus point.

He just met the perfect candidate to be…

The pseudo-girlfriend!