TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Treasure once forgotten by TeMaRi_FaN

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'm sure I could make it much better. I'm just writing because I'm bored. It's 2:45 AM. I had to much coffee..:^.^:.

Diclaimer:
I do not or never will own Naruto or any of it's many characters.*runs and cries*
Dear Diary,

Tomorrow I celebrate 15 years of being on earth! I can't wait to wake up to my mom singing me happy birthday giving me a double chocolate cupcake. That's how it's always been. I have a pool party, my friends come and have fun then Marcy and I go to the mall. Now Marcy and I can go by ourselves, though. Unlike the previous years when our friendship was just beginning. Tonight I sit here thinking of all of the great things to come this year. My foster mom finalizing the adoption papers, me getting my drivers permit, becoming a sophomore. I can't wait! No matter how much I try not to, though I wonder if my mother and father are thinking about me. Also, why did they leave me on the door step when I was only a week old? I know I'll never know them(unless I go on one of those talk shows)but I day dream of what they must be like. I'm glad they choose this door step to leave me on, any ways. I love and cherish the bond I have with my adopted mother. Well, it's time for me to get some sleep. I'll write in you tomorrow night and tell you all about my birthday party.

If I'm not too tired that is!

Your writer,
Tiffani


Jade looked wistfully at the paper her daughter had wrote on the previous night then ran her finger gingerly over the signature. A tear drop fell from her eye and hit the paper, scattering the ink. She handed the diary over to Detective Harper, who was investigating her daughters sudden disappearance. He looked at her with much sympathy then got out a little note pad and a pencil.
"Mrs. Westbery," He began formally, "Has your daughter ever expressed anger towards you or said things about running away?"
She sniffed and took a moment to pull her self together and to think back. "Not that I remember. She's always been an angel."
"Did you notice anyone peculiar near your house last night?" He asked her.
"No," She answered, "not before we went to bed. Anyway, if anyone was near here the dog would of gone mad. Unless they were invisible, or something."
He looked down at a recent photo of Tiffani then at the woman in front of him. "Is she adopted?" He asked since they showed no resemblance in each other. He saw her face drop and her mouth open then shut.
She finally got the composure to say, "I was going to adopt her this year," She stated, "You see, when she was an infant someone rang my doorbell, and when I answered she was on my porch, wrapped in a pink blanket."
He leaned forward and scratched that down in his notebook, then placed the pencil behind his ear and leaned back in his chair. "Do you think her parents would of done this?", he questioned, "Her biological ones I mean. Did you ever find out who they were?"
"No. She's never seemed to have interest in finding them, though. When she was still a baby I tried. She didn't have a match. That's the only reason I got to keep her. "
"No match, huh?" He mumbled writing more in the notebook.
"Well," He announced, "The police and investigators are going to do a thorough check on your house, so we'll be sending you to a local hotel, okay? For safety reasons, also. In case they return."
She nodded then asked, "Do I have time to gather up some of my things?"
He looked down and picked up the diary she'd handed him."Yes, but please don't touch anything in her room, okay?"
He said then smiled reassuringly. He'd always hated responding to cases about missing children. He was a parent of three himself. Two little girls and one teenage boy. He couldn't bare to think of any of his children going missing.
"A car will be picking you up in about 45 minutes." He stated. "Will you be ready?"
She nodded and headed off to her bedroom to pack a few changes of clothes. She then thought of another piece of information he might find useful.
"Mr. Harper," She said, "One more thing. When she was abandoned here, the only thing other than her the basket was a amulet around her neck. It was in the shape of a moon and very beautiful.it had the word 'Sayuri.' carved into the back. I did a little research and found out that means little lily in Japanese.(I think she is Japanese) I never told her about it, and was actually going to present it to her today. I had it locked up in my safe along with money and important legal documents. Whoever kidnapped my daughter broke into the safe and took the amulet. The ignored the money and documents, though. You might want to check that out after I leave."
She then turned and headed once again to her bed room.
"Thank you, that will come in handy." He called after her. Turning to exit the house, he looked to his left just in time to see what he thought was sand moving across the floor by it's self.
"I need a vacation." He said, hurriedly walking out the door.
~*~
Jade didn't know it at the time but the previous night was the last night her daughter would have it that world. She was about to enter a land unlike she had ever imagined. What will happen next?