TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer:dont own naruto] btw i'd just like ta point out that i made sasuke older during the whole 'uchiha massacre' on purpose i dint just get it wrong! yay this is my first ever flashback, hope ya like it!
“Sasuke what the hell was that?” Naruto asked, his eyes following the pacing teen.

Sasuke ran a hand agitatedly through his hair again. He glanced at Naruto but quickly turned away again.

“Sorry.”

“But why did you just run off like that?”

Sasuke finally stopped pacing and sat on the edge of his bed, Naruto sat opposite him and watched Sasuke’s nervous movements.

‘Can I tell him?’ Sasuke looked up into Naruto’s confused face. He wanted to tell Naruto but to do so he would have to break an old promise. As memories flooded his mind Sasuke felt a flare of anger, things had changed; Sasuke didn’t have to keep promises to him anymore!

“Can I tell you something Naruto?”

“Of course, anything!”

“Okay… you know about my older brother, Itachi, right?” Naruto nodded. “Well…”

*Flashback*

A 13 year old Sasuke hit the target, again. He was bored by now; the challenge was always less when Itachi wasn’t around. His brother always had some move that was slightly better, more effective, that Sasuke could work towards.

Sasuke turned on his heel, leaving the kunai he had been using embedded in the bulls-eye, and left the practice room of the Uchiha mansion. His parents were out but perhaps Itachi had finished his homework by now.

Sasuke slide the door to the practice room closed and moved silently through the house. Walking along the wooden walkway bordering the inner garden of the house Sasuke glanced at the water lilies on the pond and listened to the bamboo water feature clunk peacefully in the background.

Itachi’s room was one of the last, as far away from their parents room as possible, without leaving the property, but right next to Sasuke’s. Sasuke had always admired his brother and felt quite honoured to be one of the few people Itachi actually talked to, even if he was always flicking Sasuke’s forehead!

His brothers door was slightly open which struck Sasuke a rather odd, Itachi liked his privacy, but Sasuke stuck his head in anyway.

At first he didn’t believe what his eyes were showing him. Itachi lying on his bed, half naked, his long raven hair lose, spread across the pillow, someone’s hand tangled in the strands. A man. They were kissing passionately.

Suddenly the man looked up. He had spiky silver hair and a scar over his left eye which was closed. Itachi made to pull him back into the kiss but the man wouldn’t let him.

“Itachi, your brother.” He said in a deep voice, still looking at Sasuke with one dark eye.

Itachi followed his gaze and as his eyes meet Sasuke’s they seemed to flash red. There was such anger in his brothers eyes that Sasuke stumbled backwards before turning and running to his room.

Suddenly he didn’t want to train. He knew his brother was mad and Sasuke didn’t want his brother to be angry with him. He wanted to tell Itachi he understood, that being gay was absolutely fine.

Sasuke turned as he heard the door slide open to find Itachi, once again in his usual net shirt but hair still hanging lose down his back. He watched his brother as Itachi walked in and sat next to Sasuke on the bed. He hoped he was right in thinking Itachi didn’t look quite as angry, about being walked in on, as before.

“Promise me,” his brother spoke softly but Sasuke heard every word, “promise me you’ll never tell anyone what you just saw.”

“I promise.” Sasuke said straight away. If that was what it took for Itachi not to be mad he would keep quiet.

“You know what father would do to me if he found out I was… that way inclined.”

“What do you mean? I’m sure if you explained… he’d come around…”

“You know that’s not true.”

“He might…”

“No. He’d disown me if I was lucky, kill me if I wasn’t. I suspect the latter.”

Sasuke sighed, but he had to agree: Itachi had a point; his father would not take kindly to the matter. In fact he doubted whether anyone in the Uchiha clan would! Uchiha were known for being proud, arrogant and very confirmative.

*End Flashback*

And Itachi had left. Sasuke had never asked the identity of the silver haired man, moreover Sasuke had taken his queue from Itachi and never spoken of his brothers sexuality since. But after what Itachi had done Sasuke didn’t feel so bad about breaking his promise, not to Naruto at least.

“It was Kakashi, huh?” Naruto spoke for the first time after letting Sasuke relive his past.

“Yeah…”

Naruto badly wanted to make a ‘like brother’ comment but managed to restrain himself. “Strict father…” He said softly.

“Hn…”

Sasuke was deep in thought about this new twist of events. He didn’t know what to do about Kakashi… Kakashi-sensei, as in teacher, here, at KU where Sasuke was going to be spending a lot of time! How was he supposed to avoid the man? Unfortunately he couldn’t! Sooner or later he was bound to run into the guy and when he did he would… he would… well he didn’t know what he would do! He supposed he’d just have to be polite, the man was a teacher after all. Sasuke would just have to forget he had seen him kissing his brother! ‘Yeah like hell I can manage that! He obviously recognised me and from my, very un-cool, reaction he’s probably guessed that I remembered him too!

Sasuke was vaguely aware that Naruto was getting changed for bed but didn’t even bother to raise a book, he was too absorbed in his Itachi’s-old-boyfriend problem. He got changed in a daze an crawled under the covers. He had thought a break from thinking about Naruto would be a good thing but now he wasn’t so sure!

“Hey, Sasuke?” Naruto’s soft voice pierced the depths of Sasuke’s troubled mind.

“Hmm?” He asked distractedly.

“Why’d you break your promise?”

“Oh… well I guess I don’t feel like I have to keep his secrets anymore. Although I’d prefer it if you kept it to yourself all the same.”

“I will… But Sasuke, why tell me?”

Sasuke looked over at Naruto at that. ‘Oh my god! Now’s where you say some line like…’ Sasuke opened his mouth to say something meaningful. “’Cause you asked me, dobe.” ‘Not like that!’

“Oh… well I’m glad you told me anyway. Goodnight Sasuke.”

“Yeah night.” Sasuke could have kicked himself, but instead settled for burying his head in his pillow.

Naruto rolled over. He didn’t know what he was expecting. But maybe a little acknowledgement would have been nice! He felt he had made a reasonable amount of progress in only one week; Sasuke seemed to have accepted him, albeit reluctantly, as a friend. Still it would be nice to know what went on in the Uchiha’s mind for once!
Chapter end notes: Me: coz i fink kakaita is really cute!
Itachi: err.. sorry im sure i must have misunderstood but it looks from this like im the uke!
Me: *innocent face* really *cough*
Kakashi: of course you're the uke my lil tachi-chan!
Tachi-chan: im an uchiha! and a powerful one at that!
Kakashi: yeah an uchihas make brilliant uke's! the more powerful the better!
Tachi-chan: *splutter* what?! and hang on hu messed with my name? i am Uchiha Itachi! The Uchiha Itachi! *does gai-sensei pose*
Me: err... ok lets leave it there. plz review! ^/_^