TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer: dont own never will *sob*] hn kinda of a short chap but oh well i wanted to leave it there. tehe! r&r plz ^_^
Sasuke sat beneath a tree on the university grounds watching the sakura blossoms float lazily to the ground. ‘Kami-sama what a day!’ He was thoroughly glad it was over, for now at least! ‘Maybe tomorrow will be better.’ He thought hopefully. Looking up he saw a mop of spiky blonde hair disappear through the doors that led to Dorm A. He felt his heart leap. ‘Then again, maybe not!’

He examined a pink blossom that had landed on his knee. Unsurprisingly it reminded him of someone. He flicked it off his knee and considered returning to the dorm room. But at the thought of his roommate decided against it. However it was getting cold as the sun reached the horizon. ‘Maybe I’ll check out the library.’

He pulled himself up and strode towards a different set of doors from those he’d seen Naruto disappear through. Sasuke walked briskly through deserted corridors thankful that the only familiar person he saw was the lab assistant Kabuto who was thoroughly engrossed in a set of papers.

The library was large and Sasuke felt he could have stayed there forever. There was only one other person there; Tsuki, Sakura's room mate. She sat a little way away from him hidden behind a large pile of books but made no effort to start any conversation and he certainly wasn’t. He had always been happy to sit for hours, just reading. ‘Well at least I won’t run into Naruto here!’ He doubted the other guy had ever set foot in a library. Sasuke was a little ashamed that he didn’t have the courage to return to their room just yet. But still couldn’t bring himself to walk straight into such an awkward position.

Tsuki left with several thick books after a while but Sasuke stayed in the library for a long time wading through countless old books. At nine o’clock he was forced to leave by a very irritable librarian called Ebisu. Sasuke was sad to leave and decided that the library would make a good hideout in the future.

He dragged his feet all the way back to the dorm room. When he reached the door he stood there for a long while, staring at the door, knowing who was behind it and sure it would be too much to hope that Naruto was asleep already.

Taking a deep breath, as though he was about to jump from a cliff, Sasuke pushed the door open and froze. Naruto was spread out face down on his bed wearing only orange pyjama bottoms patterned with… ‘Ramen bowls?’ Staring at Naruto’s naked back Sasuke felt his face heat up.

“…nngh…gfrg…” Naruto’s voice jolted Sasuke out of his trance and he realised he was still standing in the doorway. ‘Thank god he’s asleep! Who goes to sleep this early? Ah well at least I don’t have to face him. Hn how typical; he talks in his sleep!’

Sasuke quickly got changed into black pyjamas, being careful not to wake his roommate. Sasuke lay down with a deep sigh. Today had seemed to go on forever, it had been unbelievably stressful and now all he wanted to do was sleep. Hopefully tomorrow would be a little easier on him.

Naruto grunted again and rolled over onto his back. Sasuke couldn’t help it; he glanced over… and didn’t look away. Naruto looked so peaceful (even if he was sleeping at some odd angles) his golden hair fanned out on his pillow rather like a halo. Sasuke drank in the sight of him; the serene look upon his face, those unusual whisker-like scars, that tanned chest as it slowly rose and fell. He could have watched him forever but Naruto soon turned over again and Sasuke move his gaze back to the ceiling.

‘What the hell am I supposed to do about this? I think I… I might… love him.’ Sasuke gulped. ‘No no no! Not love, not yet… I mean is it possible to fall in love with someone this quickly? No, no it’s just a crush. A very unexpected one at that; I never considered I might be gay. But to feel about Naruto how I certainly have never felt about any girl I guess means I am gay. Hmm feel good to say it: I am gay!’

“I knew it!”

‘Oh shit I did I say that out loud?’