TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer: dont own anything am just mad fangirl] okay so this is rather a boring chapter but still. its kind of like a filler chap. whatever.
‘Oh my god! I can’t believe he actually did it! He kissed me! I know I practically dared him to but still I didn’t think he had the guts to do it! Fuck! This is my game and he just totally got one over on me!’ Naruto sat at his desk staring out of the window. He was so confused! ‘I shouldn’t be confused it’s pretty simple really. I started this stupid dare game thinking I could pay back Sasuke for years of cold treatment but instead the bastard turned out to be more daring than me! I should have expected this really. Since when does anyone beat an Uchiha? Shit! I’m in over my head! He’s going to think he affected me now! Which he sort of did… but damn it that’s not the point! He’s going to be even more unbearably smug than usual!’ Naruto could practically kick himself for starting this. He would of were it not for the fact he was in the middle of his first Physical Education class. Yeah he’d opted for the PE course and intended on doing well. However he wasn’t off to a great start due to his preoccupied mind he’d missed a lot of Gai Sensei’s explanation of the areas they would be studying first! All he got was that they would have a combination of sport science and physical lessons and something about being test subjects!

Sasuke sat in the science lab not really listening to Orochimaru Sensei - the guy was weird - he’d decided that much before finding himself daydreaming about Naruto. He was now thoroughly regretting kissing the boy. Not that he hadn’t enjoyed it! On the contrary, that was the problem! He’d enjoyed it a little too much to safely think he was straight anymore!

He was at least glad his little stunt hadn’t made them late. Actually he’d had plenty off time for a cold shower and was starting to think Naruto had just wanted to piss him off by waking him early! Well he was pissed! But not as so much about the fact Naruto had woken him and more about the fact that Naruto’s antics last night had kept him awake until early morning!

Sasuke scowled at his freakish Sensei. Man this guy creeped him out! He had long black hair and a face even paler than Sasuke’s, but by far his strangest feature was his eyes which had silted pupils like a snake. Indeed the man was very like a snake, he had a slippery voice that made Sasuke shiver. He tried to concentrate as the man introduced his lab assistant Kabuto. Kabuto was at least slightly more normal, a fairly good looking guy with his bluish grey hair in a ponytail and large round glasses that he kept adjusting on his nose, he didn’t look much older than most of the students. Both of them wore white lab coats as Orochimaru explained that they would be using the Phys Ed class as test subjects for a few weeks. Monitoring their food intake and collecting data as they were put through certain tests.

‘Great, just great!’ thought Sasuke. Naruto had mentioned what course he had taken as he ate instant ramen for breakfast in the common room. PE! Sasuke gulped. He suddenly felt nervous. Watching Naruto being put through ‘certain tests’? It was the Phys Ed class, those tests would be… well physical and it was going to be his job to watch! His hands were sweating now. ‘This is bad!’

Gaara sat at his desk in the art room, pencil poised above paper, thinking. He had listened carefully to Sai Sensei’s explanation of the units they would be doing. They had been given the rough topic of Perception for their first unit. It was to be a fairly individual project on the way different things are perceived. Gaara was happy about this, not that it would ever show on his face, but he liked how much freedom the topic gave him. He could do practically anything he wanted to. Trouble was now he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do.

He looked slowly around the messy room, it was quiet cramped but Gaara didn’t mind. He watched Haku, the guy from the Water Country who was sharing a room with his brother. ‘Well I say guy…’ thought Gaara, watching as the boy tucked some stray hair behind his ear. He was busy brainstorming ideas. Gaara looked at his own empty page. He scowled at Kankuro, he know why Kankuro had opted for art, Gaara had never seen his brother as the artistic type! In fact Gaara was pretty certain that Kankuro, after being held back in college was now looking for an easy ride. Kankuro shifted, obviously aware of his brother’s glare.
Gaara smiled inside at this (he wasn’t going to show it) he was quite proud that he could make his older brother so uncomfortable with just a look!


Shikamaru yawned widely. He was quite a clever guy, great at strategies, never lost a game of shoji but his motivation was about zero. His father had insisted he attend KU and forced him into taking Business Studies, though Shikamaru largely suspected his mother had been driving force behind the whole thing.

So hear he sat, bored beyond belief listening to Kakashi Sensei go through the curriculum. He swung his gaze out the window wishing, not for the first time, that he could be one of those clouds.

He was vaguely aware of someone watching him and turned his head in time to see the blond girl Ino had befriended turn away a little too quickly. He watched her as she talked to a girl with pigtails and large glasses. The other girl pushed her glasses up her nose and nodded along. ‘Now that’s a fake conversation if ever I saw one.’ Thought Shikamaru as the blond girl flicked her gaze over the other girls shoulder and their eyes met for the first time. Turquoise eyes widened as they realised he hadn’t looked away yet and she flashed him a quick smile. His lip twitched in response. ‘Pretty girl, I’ll give her that!’

Temari looked away from the cute boy by the window still smiling now with a slight blush on her cheeks. ‘He smiled! A very small smile, but still, it’s a smile! He’s so cute! So relaxed! Ino says he’s just lazy but I bet once you get to know him… Well I don’t know… yet. But I plan on finding out!’