TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer: dont own naruto] heh there you go alliechan! went in the yaoi direction this time! enjoy!
It vaguely registered in Sasuke’s sleep-fogged mind that someone was repeatedly poking his chest. As he became more aware of his surroundings he heard someone calling him.

“Sasuke? Oi Sasuke! Wake up sleepy head! Don’t want to be late on our first day do you?” ‘Naruto?’ *poke* ‘Yeah Naruto.’

Sasuke sat up quickly only to have his forehead collide hard with something. He fell back as his forehead began to throb.

“Ooowww!!!” someone moaned. Sasuke opened his eyes to find Naruto sitting on the end of his bed clutching his forehead. ‘Who the hell wakes people up like that!?’ Sasuke thought irritably. ‘He must have been leaning right over me!’

Suddenly Naruto flopped down on Sasuke’s chest. He clutched his forehead and whined some more. It didn’t hurt that much but he still wanted an apology!

“Argh! Naruto get off me now dobe!” shouted Sasuke.

‘Bad move Uchiha.’ Thought Naruto grimly. ‘You cold bastard! You fucking head but me and I don’t even get an ‘sorry’? I will make you apologise!’

Suddenly Naruto’s weight lifted from Sasuke’s chest. He sighed in relief and was about to sit up again when the weight landed on his waist instead! ‘Not again!’

“NARUTO! What the hell are you doing?!”

“Waiting for my apology.” Said a smug Naruto as Sasuke squirmed underneath him. He turned his head and pouted. ‘God he’s cute when he does that! But tough shit! I don’t do apologies!’ He thought stubbornly. He turned his head and pouted much as Naruto had. He knew it was childish but right now he didn’t care!”

‘Oh my god he’s pouting! Sasuke is pouting! Aw he looks so cute! But still no apology eh? Time to step this up a notch!’

Naruto rocked gently on Sasuke. He smiled as he heard Sasuke gasp again and watched in amusement as the boy tried to glare at him.

‘No! Not again!’ Thought Sasuke desperately.

Suddenly hands were on Sasuke’s chest. He looked up in surprise to find Naruto’s face inches from his. He gulped. ‘What the hell kind of game is he playing here?’

“Aw but Sasuke I want my apology!” Naruto purred in Sasuke’s ear. ‘How does he do that? He’s actually purring!’ Sasuke could feel his face heat up as Naruto’s hot breath touched his ear.

‘This is not good! Well it feels good, but shit! What the hell am I supposed to do now?! Maybe I should just apologise so he’ll get off me… oh fuck it! I can’t! I’m not letting him have his way again…’ Then a wonderful idea struck Sasuke. ‘I’m going to beat him at his own game!’

Naruto just had time to see an evil grin spread across Sasuke’s face before hands wrapped themselves around his wrists and the two of them rolled onto the floor. He was still too shocked by the sudden movement to resist when those hands forced his above his head. By the time Naruto realised what had happened Sasuke was firmly astride his waist. It was Naruto’s turn to gulp.

Sasuke leaned down to study Naruto’s face closely. He watched the boys eyes widen, traced those whisker-like scars with his eyes and breathed his scent. He smelt good, really good!

“How does it feel to have the tables turned?” murmured Sasuke.

‘Oh my god he’s close!’ thought a panicked Naruto. He did not like being at Sasuke’s mercy! ‘What do I do? What do I do? What if he kisses me? He certainly looks like he wants to! Wonder what that would be like? I sure as hell don’t want to be beaten at my own game! I know that much! Right! Game on!’

Sasuke watched Naruto closely as mixed expressions crossed his face; surprise, panic, anger, then decision! Suddenly Naruto gave him a smug look as though daring him to do. He had ‘come on then; kiss me!’ written all over his face!

‘Does he think I won’t? Because I will!’ Sasuke hesitated. ‘Will I? If I do not only am I admitting I’m gay to myself but he’ll know it! I can’t’

‘Yeah you can!’ coaxed that nasty little voice in his head. ‘He’s at you mercy, totally helpless, you couldn’t ask for a better chance than this!’

‘Maybe I don’t want this chance!’

‘Oh come on! Of course you do! Just kiss him! It’ll help you decide whether you are actually gay…’

‘Maybe… but I don’t want him to think I’m gay! There’s only so far I can go with this little dare game before he gets suspicious!’

‘He’s stupid! If you pretend it’s was part of the game he won’t suspect I thing! Look at him he’s daring you to do it! You don’t want to be a coward do you?’

‘Shit!’ There was a point! He didn’t want to be a coward. ‘Okay but its just part of this stupid game he started!’

Naruto felt his ego grow as he watched Sasuke hesitate above him. ‘Ha! He can’t do it!’ He was so smug he didn’t notice what was happening until Sasuke’s mouth was on his. He froze as he felt the boys warm lips caress his.

Then it was over, Sasuke was off him and his hands were released. He touched his tingling lips.
“I don’t say sorry dobe!” said Sasuke as he headed for the bathroom leaving Naruto on the floor.