TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [disclaimer: dont own diddly squit, or naruto] yeah ok somthing i guess i should have said when i started this fic but i dint so im saying it now: i don't really know much about how university works so apologises for anything thats wrong. also most of the characters are 19 in this (again apologises if thats wrong but i wudnt bother to change it anyways so wateva) excepting of course people hu r older anyways, like kankuro for example: he got held bac. so yeah if anything is wrong plz just ignore it an enjoy the storyline, or you can tell me if ya like dunt mean i'll change it but i can learn from it. wow will ya look at that! now dats an authors note! yeah dats me da author (kinda just sank in)!
Sasuke watched the sweat sheen Naruto’s forehead as the boy did push-ups. His stopwatch beeped telling him that Naruto’s time was up. Naruto let himself fall face first to the grass.

“How many?” He muttered, obviously exhausted.

Sasuke started. ‘Shit!’ He hadn’t been counting! He’d been too fascinated watching the muscles on Naruto’s bare back straining in the heat of the midday sun. Really why did he have to take his shirt off? Not that Sasuke didn’t enjoy the view, on the contrary, that was the problem; it was very distracting!

“I thought you were counting!” He lied.

Naruto lifted his face from the grass. “Excuse me? Don’t tell me I’ve been working my ass off and you couldn’t even fucking count!”

“I have other things on my mind,” ‘Like a certain shirtless blond!’ “You’ll just have to do it again!”

“Like hell teme!”

Fortunately at that moment the bell rang and Naruto left to take a shower before last lesson sport science. ‘Phew! Saved by the bell! Wrestling match with half-naked Naruto: avoided!’ Sasuke, with no wish to put himself in another towel-dropping-Naruto situation, dragged his bag over to his favourite spot beneath the largest sakura tree to eat his lunch.

They had been conducting similar such exercises in the morning classes for the past three days and Sasuke was thoroughly glad it was finally Friday; he was finding working with Naruto just as awkward as he’d predicted! He just couldn’t concentrate with the blond teen around, come to think of it he couldn’t even concentrate when Naruto wasn’t around! The guy was always on his mind now and it was getting on Sasuke’s nerves and it didn’t help that he stayed in the same dorm room as the dobe!

So far it was not going great. The boy was loud when he was awake and any hopes of him being peaceful when he was asleep were quickly crushed; Naruto talked in his sleep! So far he had spoken mainly of ramen (not that Sasuke stayed up all night listening) and, to Sasuke’s horror, Sakura, who the guy seemed to find hot; this had thoroughly disturbed Sasuke. But last night it had been Sasuke in the boys dreams. When Sasuke had heard his name after a long rant about ramen he had sat up straight away, alert and listening. Sadly his name was followed mainly by muttered curses such as teme, emo-bastard and ramen stealer, however one had been repeating in Sasuke mind all morning: ‘stick up his hot ass!’ Apparently even if Naruto thought he was a bastard he still found him hot! Unfortunately this had only added fuel to this stupid crush that Sasuke was trying, in vain, to get past!

Sasuke had quickly learned how to cope with some of the dobe more annoying/embarrassing habits. He had taken to glaring at the boy whenever Naruto left his clothes lying around, or his magazines, or his sweets (needless to say Sasuke had been doing a lot of glaring lately).

He had also learnt to hide behind a book or some other object whenever Naruto got out of the shower, or got changed, or even before he got in the shower (Naruto seemed to like scattering his clothes across the room as he headed for the bathroom). The boy was really too comfortable with nudity for Sasuke who couldn’t look at Naruto’s naked body without imagining doing some very graphic x-rated things to it, and since he couldn’t do said x-rated things he’d decided it was best not to look.

*

That evening Sasuke sat alone at his computer. He was really bored. Much as he hated to admit it he missed Naruto, since the blond boy was usually around to make everything more interesting now he wasn’t here everything seemed incredibly plain. ‘Come to think of it where is Naruto? He didn’t come back here after last lesson so where did he go?’

As if in answer to his question the door swung open and an orange t-shirt wearing boy bounced in.

“Sasuke! There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere! Where were you?” Naruto exclaimed.

Sasuke sighed, partly in relief and partly in exasperation. “I’ve been here dobe having peace and quiet from you. Didn’t you bother to check our own room?”

“Oh. Well whatever, you like all that fighting, martial art, weapons training stuff right?”

“Hn.”

“Then you so got to come see this!”

“See what?”

“You’ll see.”

“Yeah but what?”

“Come on lets go!” Naruto grabbed Sasuke’s wrist.

‘Last time he said that we ended up being caught in a bush together!’ Thought Sasuke apprehensively, but he followed the boy from the safety of their dorm room anyway.

*

Sakura left the library arms laden with books, some stuff Tsuki had recommended. She had found, to her relief, that not all Tsuki’s books were clever stuff; the girl was actually a huge fan of romantic novels and had told Sakura all about her favourites. She‘d made them sound very appealing, hence why Sakura now struggled under the weight of a large pile of books.

She was considering going to see how Ino and Temari were getting on after she’d dropped the books off in hers and Tsuki’s room when she rounded the corner and crashed into someone. Books and papers flew in all directions as Sakura fell to the floor.

“Oh no! I’m sorry!” She started to grab at the papers to give them back when she saw who she’d crashed into.

“Don’t worry it was my fault, not looking where I was going! Silly me!” The man picked up his glasses from where they had fallen and got up offering her a hand.

Sakura allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. ‘He’s gorgeous!’ She blushed hard and began picking up the books. He bent to help her and they quickly had the books back in neat stacks.

“So, what was your name?”

“Oh I’m Sakura, Haruno Sakura!”

“Well hi! I’m Yakushi Kabuto, I’m a lab assistant here.” He smiled at her and Sakura blushed even harder. “Hey would you like a hand with all those books?”

Sakura was not one to pass up an opportunity like this, she quickly put on her nicest smile. “Oh would you mind?”

“Not at all. Here.” He took half of her books and balanced his papers on top of them.

Sakura smiled whilst Inner Sakura did her victory dance. She was so visiting Ino and Temari after this, she needed to gloat!

*

Sasuke allowed himself to be dragged through the almost deserted corridors of the university just for the simple pleasure of having Naruto hold his hand. He knew it was bad, but who can blame a guy? He did, however, shake his hand away from Naruto when they passed Sakura and Orochimaru’s lab assistant but he needn’t have bothered as the two were thoroughly engrossed in their conversation to notice Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke wished her the best of luck with Kabuto, not because he was happy for her but because it would keep her away from Naruto.

Naruto finally stopped at the entrance to the gym and pointed at something on the door. Sasuke leaned closer to read it, it said:

Sparring Club
Calling all martial arts, fencing, wrestling, weapons mastery and other such sports fanatics!
Need someone to hone your skills with?
Get helpful tips, criticism and practice in a friendly, safe environment!
Sparring Club meets every Wednesday in the gym at 4pm.
All abilities welcome, so come along!

Sasuke read it through again just to make sure. It was everything he needed! It was perfect! Yet it would mean training with someone other than Itachi.

“What do you reckon Sasuke? Your into that kind of thing, right?”

“I don’t know…” He may enjoy Naruto’s company but this was a ‘club’! It meant purposefully seeking out other people to interact with, something Sasuke, in general, never did.

“Go on you should totally do it! Man I wish I could!”

Sasuke perked up, “It says ‘all abilities’.”

“Yeah but I’m ‘no ability’.”

“Don’t worry I’m sure Sasuke can teach you.” They both jumped as a voice spoke up from right behind them.

Turning Sasuke took one look at the man and froze. Spiky silver hair, a mask and the single eye that was showing was crinkled in what Sasuke guessed was a smile. But Sasuke recognised the voice; it was him!

“Kakashi-sensei! Don’t sneak up on people like that! You nearly gave us both a heart attack!” Naruto clutched at his chest for effect.

‘Kakashi-sensei!? This man is Kakashi?! Iruka’s boyfriend?!’ Sasuke was really panicking now, he needed to get out of here.

“Sorry Naruto but it’s your own fault if you aren’t alert!”

“Yeah, yeah!”

‘Crap I need an excuse! Quick excuses, excuses… Okay no excuses…’ “Err… I got to go… sorry!” Sasuke said over his shoulder as he turned and ran full pelt away from the gym.

Naruto stared at Sasuke’s retreating form. ‘What the hell was that about?’
Chapter end notes: I wanted to update nice and quickly coz i know if i don't i'll get lazy and stop writing for ages. hope u like it, review plz!