TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha University by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 103]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [i dont own anything and definetly not Naruto! the genius behind that is masashi kishimoto! all hail him!] *shrug* i felt like writing. reviews plz!
Hinata blushed a deep red, this guy was really cute but he didn’t seem to like being thought of as cute. She got this impression from the way he dressed (red and black with rips and pins everywhere), and the way he glared at anyone who approached them. ‘It’s a good thing Neji’s not here!’ She thought gratefully. If her cousin saw her with Gaara she knew he would judge the boy only by his tough demeanour, but she had already managed to break through that!

Gaara was showing her his artwork and it was wonderful. It seemed he really cared about his art. There was a lot of work of Suna and as Hinata had never been there she savoured the chance to get a glimpse of it through the eyes of an artist. There were some sketches of two people Hinata recognised from the reception, Gaara introduced them as his siblings Kankuro and Temari. ‘Wow they look nothing like Gaara!’

“I’d loved to have taken art.” She admitted softly.

Gaara raised a non-existent eyebrow. “You’re an artist?”

“I’d like to be, but father says it’s not the career of an heiress.”

“An heiress?”

“Yes, I’m next in line to be head of the Hyuuga clan.”

“Guess that makes you pretty important them. Huh?”

“I don’t feel important.” She muttered staring at a desert landscape dyed red in the setting sun.

“I think you’ll be a good head.” Gaara offered. ‘Okay since when do offer complements, I don’t like this girl! I think her niceness is rubbing off on me! Oh god and now she smiling! Not the smile! I am so going soft!’ “Err… we should probably get back! It’s starting to get dark!”

“Yes, I suppose so. I don’t want Neji to worry!”

“Neji?” ‘What is he her bodyguard?’

“My cousin.”

“Oh okay…” Slowly they began to pack away the many sketches and paintings that had been scattered around them. ‘Yeah wouldn’t want Neji to worry! Tsk!’

Naruto and Sasuke walked on in silence, the evening was wearing on now and the tops of the trees were stained a bloody red. Still they walked. In the lengthening shadows of the forest that bordered Konoha University they spotted two people. Naruto immediately recognised the girl: Hyuuga Hinata, she had had a crush on him back in high school! He racked his brains for information on her red-headed companion. ‘Not from Konoha, maybe Gaara? Yeah that’s right! Temari’s little brother: stays in his room, suffers from insomnia, weird, no date.’ Naruto chuckled lightly; apparently Hinata didn’t agree!

Sasuke raised an eyebrow to enquire what was funny but he shook his head and they steered in the direction of the kennels. Naruto thought he might say hello to Akamaru and perhaps Kiba if the dog-boy was there! Naruto had always got along pretty good with Kiba, except when he insulted Akamaru, insult that were nearly always justified of course!

As they neared the kennels the two boys could hear someone talking in a low voice seconds later accompanied by a soft ‘whuf’. Naruto thought the voice sounded upset and pulled Sasuke down into some bushes.

“…I don’t know Akamaru, sometime he’s just so controlling, you know?” This was replied with an understanding bark.

‘It’s Kiba!’ Naruto realised; who else would be talking to Akamaru like this? But the dog-boy didn’t sound like himself, in fact he sounded quite upset! Naruto turned to Sasuke who returned his worried gaze.

“I mean he never lets me see anyone else, I’ve given up friends for him! He doesn’t even like you.” More barking, “Yes I know you don’t like him either! Maybe we just aren’t right for each other! When he gets like this I just really hate him! But then… well lets say he really knows how to make it up to me!”

Naruto watched Sasuke’s expression of understanding, apparently he knew something of this situation like just who exactly ‘he’ was! Naruto couldn’t help but feel Sasuke was made for hiding in the shadows, listening. He was crouched beneath their bush, black hair and dark clothes blending perfectly with his surroundings, he was completely silent, not a leave rustled. Naruto however was having trouble staying still; one particular twig had lodged itself in a particularly uncomfortable place! He tried to readjust himself but lost balance falling into Sasuke and knocking him over too, they fell against a tree trunk in a rustling of leaves.

Sasuke’s face turned to one of alarm as a loud barking erupted from the direction of the kennels.

“Who’s there? Find them Akamaru!”

‘Shit there’s no way that dog will miss us!’ Thought Sasuke, he tried to stand up but found himself sandwiched, once again, beneath Naruto! ‘Shit! He’s so close! Why do we always end up like this?’

“Oops sorry didn’t mean to interrupt!”

Two heads turned in unison to see Kiba smiling down into there bush. Pushing Naruto quickly off him Sasuke stood quickly, pretending he couldn’t see the red patches around Kiba’s eyes and scowled at the dog-boy.

“Hey man! Don’t say it like that! We just fell, that’s all!” Naruto said brushing leaves from his cargo pants.

Kiba raised an eyebrow but let it slide. “So if not that, what were you doing here? It’s getting kind of late.”

“Actually we thought we’d visit Akamaru!”

“Oh… okay. Well so was I so here he is.”

Naruto and Sasuke stepped out of the bush they were still standing in to see the large white dog standing beside Kiba.

“Hey Akamaru!” Naruto gave his usual grin.

With a loud bark Akamaru launched himself at Naruto knocking him to the ground and began licking the laughing boy. Sasuke raised and eyebrow but Kiba just shrugged.
Chapter end notes: Sasuke: yeah suzie why do we always end up like that?!
Me: *cowering* er, coz... well... naruto help me!
Naruto: I don't mind! *winks at Sasuke*
Sasuke: *blushes*
Me: Anyway what do you reckon readers? Are they the cutest couple ever or what?